It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Border Security Your Taxes at work Hundreds of Migrants SITTING on top of border wall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just watched a segment on fox news that shows and bunch of migrants SITTING on top of border wall for that matter where is the Mexican authorities as wellI pay Federal taxes to Secure our Border and now im watching hundreds of migrants just walk on in...... WTF IF THEY DID IT THE RIGHT WAY I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM But this is wrong and worry some JUST LOOK AT THE PICS WTF !!!

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 29-4-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Note how the TVs switched from 'immigrants' to 'asylum seekers' about 2 weeks ago? By calling them asylum seekers, the immediate meme is that these folks are suffering major persecution and are in fear of their lives if they were to remain in their country of origin.

It also appears that the USA is the only safe country and it also appears that Mexico is clearly still too unsafe for these 'asylum seekers' such that Mexico has granted them safe passage to the US/Mexico border but cannot protect them or guarantee their safety.

Weird, I know, but it's not about reality - it's about an agenda, this is why none of this makes sense to anyone watching - if watching from the perspective that liberal America cares about the safety of Americans and non Americans alike then it makes sense.

But, that's simply not the reality of this or any other illegal attempt to penetrate the US border and circumvent due process that others are in line waiting for.

Before I'm convinced that these 'asylum seekers' have considered all options & exhausted all avenues for the Mexican government to accept their appeal for asylum, I'll remain sceptical that this is another dog & pony show for MSNBC, Madcow, The View and generally all retards to focus on now that Russia has been raped and thrown in the trash pile of liberal lies.

'let the games commence'...........

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well, we have to pay our boarder patrol anyway, they might as well be doing something. Maybe a bunch are sneaking across somewhere else when the boarder patrol is all there trying to keep anyone from hurting themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for the next step. The thing that will put this whole drama over the top.

The dead border baby.

As soon as it hits the papers this entire caravan will be let in the country. Who knows? We might even bomb Mexico.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Just watched a segment on fox news that shows and bunch of migrants SITTING on top of border wall for that matter where is the Mexican authorities as wellI pay Federal taxes to Secure our Border and now im watching hundreds of migrants just walk on in...... WTF IF THEY DID IT THE RIGHT WAY I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM But this is wrong and worry some JUST LOOK AT THE PICS WTF !!!

www.foxnews.com...

After they add the razor wire you won't see much of that. What I'd like to see is the Mexican Government get off it's A# and clean the place up. There are large areas over there not fit for an outhouse yet thousands of children are living in squalor digging through city dumps looking for things to sell. Any gov that ignores it's own people aren't fit to run a Country. Why are those assholes still in power? I think we're well aware of the answer to that one.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Human wave tactics.
Women and Children leading the brigades.
How can we tell them no? It's so heartless!
We're already broke yet think we can take in people who use social services at 3x the rate of citizens.
Smart move...

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
seems to me mexico is the problem not letting immigrants stay long enough to get their cases be heard on our side of the border, after we build that wall we should build places for immigrants to stay, fed, heard and whatnot so they don't have to be kicked out by mexico after 24 hours. we need a more modern border set up and laws to handle these large numbers more effectively, efficiently and more quickly.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I'm still waiting for the next step. The thing that will put this whole drama over the top.

The dead border baby.

As soon as it hits the papers this entire caravan will be let in the country. Who knows? We might even bomb Mexico.

No doubt one child will have to get medical care in the US and if they die it's on Trump's hands.
Everyone in Central America is looking for a better life so what's the point in bringing 10% of their population here?
It doesn't change a damn thing in Honduras or Guatemala.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Just watched a segment on fox news that shows and bunch of migrants SITTING on top of border wall ...

Are you sure they are migrants or american citizens there to show support?

I can't figure out why people who are short on time would walk about 5.5 miles out of their way to sit on a fence when they intend to file for asylum at the San Ysidro border crossing. Well, other than a photo op.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Are we talking legal or illegal migrants?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Are we talking legal or illegal migrants?

Apparently neither, from the article in the OP:

Demonstrators gathered along the border to hold a rally in the hours before crossing over, with some people scaling the fence.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It’s a foreign invasion and a threat to national security. I hope Trump gets that wall up and deals with these people if they don’t have the decency to come here the legal way. If they apply for and are granted legal citizenship then I welcome them.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It’s a foreign invasion and a threat to national security. I hope Trump gets that wall up and deals with these people if they don’t have the decency to come here the legal way. If they apply for and are granted legal citizenship then I welcome them.

This is the legal way, so why does it sound like you have a problem with it?

edit on 29-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm outraged. My tax dollars.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is the legal way, so why does it sound like you have a problem with it?

If it’s legal then I don’t.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well, starting your post by calling it "an invasion and a threat to national security" may have thrown me off.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Well, starting your post by calling it "an invasion and a threat to national security" may have thrown me off.

The pictures the OP shared threw me off...it looks like they are trying to claim the border wall or something. It doesn’t give the impression of a friendly immigrant nor do I believe this entire exercise is organic.

This smacks of Soros funded political unrest.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

True but it was two groups.

According to the video, the actual asylum seekers where in the mexican building at the border crossing, 5.5 miles away. They expected them to cross towards the US building but stayed put because the US sent a communication that they would not be accepting anyone today.

I don't think any of them would risk their chance for asylum by acting like the group at the protest site.

edit on 29-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

But it's more important to be Israel's bitch and bomb Syria for no real reason than prevent a land invasion of your nation.Make America dance for the chosenites, again.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Why didn't they stop and make a new life for themselves in Mexico?

Would Mexico have accepted them?

Why or why not?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join