It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant caravan reaches US, Mexico border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Could you please explain in detail how fixer is a hypocrite? I would Ike to know your explanation of that. Please feel free to enlighten us.

Do you know what a NIMBY is?

I knew the term and referred it to someone being upset with something they didn’t like. After looking it up I can see why you would reference it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Forensick

Yes but I am confused as to why that term is being used right now.
Can you please explain why you threw that out?

:edit: holly F#shiz as I just posted that a coyote just walked up to me..........WTH man, did you put a curse on me? All I have is my IPad for defense lol

Because most of the 'let em in brigade' dont want anything to do with them once they are in and will be the most vocal of increased taxes if they arent already hiding their money in off shore accounts to pay less tax than mr and mrs ordinary.

I dont have a dog in this fight, Im from the UK and an immigrant, however, I applied for residency, got a job, had some savings and now work, pay taxes and have health insurance, if only all immigrants were like me, happy and respectful of the country that hosted me and giving back more than they give out.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Could you please explain in detail how fixer is a hypocrite? I would Ike to know your explanation of that. Please feel free to enlighten us.

Do you know what a NIMBY is?

I knew the term and referred it to someone being upset with something they didn’t like. After looking it up I can see why you would reference it.

Yep, more green energy but dont put a wind turbine where I might see it or a solar farm on land I walk on, dont put off shore windfarms in places I cant see because they kill seabirds, (unlike CO2 which may kill us all).

Close down the coal power stations and reduce emissions but dont charge me a penny extra, do not frack for gas in my neighborhood to find the energy to power lower emission generators and dont take it from a third world country either....in other words, make me a magical kingdom for free.....you cannot win.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

AHH I see now why that term was used. I have a lot of respect for you now and thank you for being polite with me. Well done with your immigration and I hope for a fruitful future. And as always happy hunting on ATS!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
April 30, 2018

The U.S. Department of Justice is charging at least 11 of those who breeched the wall with the crime of "Illegal Entry".
dailycaller.com...

That's one way to stay in the USA for a few years. Some of our prisons will be an improvement for them.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The exact quote is:

The Department of Justice on Monday filed complaints against 11 individuals believed to be members of the Central American migrant caravan, accusing them of illegally entering the United States.

Emphasis is mine. So they caught 11 border jumpers and, for no good reason, believe they were part of the caravan?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe a mile but 4 miles?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The exact quote is:

The Department of Justice on Monday filed complaints against 11 individuals believed to be members of the Central American migrant caravan, accusing them of illegally entering the United States.

Emphasis is mine. So they caught 11 border jumpers and, for no good reason, believe they were part of the caravan?

A lot of Mexicans mixed in with the caravan at the border. They Could have been taking advantage of the situation to get into our great nation.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

If they would have been trying to take advantage they would have stuck with the group, not that it would have done them any good since cases are looked at individually.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Most likely Mexicans who planned on sneaking across anyway. Eleven were caught, but who knows how many were not caught. Probably happens every day, caravan or no caravan.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

That was exactly my point. They just picked up 11 border jumpers that probably happens everyday and decided to report that they "may have been part of the caravan".

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Catching some jumpers, and missing some jumpers, demonstrates the need for a wall that's high enough to discourage climbing, and deep enough to discourage tunneling.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

OK, but that is not the topic of the thread.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

This is the 10th year of this caravan. What happened the previous 9 years? Were the gates opened to let them in?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
lol, i like how since i'm not putting up all 50 people in my spare room i'm a hypocrite. you people are truly incredible.

Then get 9 more friends to help!

Many hands make for light work.

Wait! You have a spare room?!

edit on 5 1 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is the 10th year of this caravan. What happened the previous 9 years? Were the gates opened to let them in?

If all it took to get those gates to swing open was to arrive in a group, you would have caravans arriving daily.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The migrant caravan is a EU orchestrated conspiracy against the US. In particular the dutch ministry of internal affairs is running a large part of the Mexican's uncontrolled migration into the US.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well that would be like walking from communist Poland through Czechoslovakia to get to Austria and you complaining that they didn't seek asylum in communist Czechoslovakia.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join