It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media womens support of accused Brokaw shows hypocrisy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Only liberal men are allowed to be considered innocent until proven guilty. If you’re a conservative man, you’re guilty until proven innocent and should resign from their jobs and have their entire family shamed until the courts make a decision.

Tell that bull# to Al Franken.

Yet many initially defended Franken, as they did with Lauer, as they did with Menendez and with the woman from California that was accused of sexual harassment to a male staffer

Oh by the way, as I did as well

And I defend Brokaw

The point is there is a double standard and you know it

If nothing else, I hope every woman that speaks up for Brokaw remembers this and isn’t quick to judge others that are accused
edit on 29-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If there is a double standard why did Frankie resign under intense media attacks???

What Republican senator resigned due to decades old allegations??

Why did Brian Williams resign after it came out that he embellished a story about being fired on in Iraq, but Oreilly embellishs being in the faulklin’s war and saving his camera man and didn’t miss a program?????

How come you can find a laundry list of left and msm journalists being fired for publishing fake stories, but I can’t think of one single example of fox firing someone for a fake story...

And Fox News is the laughing stock of the whole worlds media..

Why??? Because MSM sites care about their credibility and conservative sites do not.. they know their viewers will believe any garbage they feed them AND won’t even be mad about it later when nothing happens about it..

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Tom Brokaw "progressive' icon?

I don't think so.

There have been many legitimate progressives caught in this net, Brokaw is not one of them

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Are you seeing the pattern of the liberal mindset yet?

'colludes with Russians' - 'Trump colluded with Russia, impeach or execute him'
'creates false dossier' - 'Hookers pissed on Trump in Russia, all true'
'Love trumps hate' - 'we will prove our love with bike locks if necessary'
'Higher education institutions' - 'you're scum if you support Trump'
'The party of tolerance' - 'just don't wear a MAGA cap when ordering a beer in a bar run by tards'
'The war on women, #MeToo' - 'only applies to all anti-Trump females, all other females are scum'

"Do as I say, not as I do"

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Tom Brokaw "progressive' icon?

I don't think so.

There have been many legitimate progressives caught in this net, Brokaw is not one of them

TBH, I never considered Brokaw as Progressive. I've always thought of him as a facts type journalist, while maybe voting Democratic, told the facts and didn't report due to his political ideas. He comes from the old school of real journalism, ie don't make your politics part of the story.

That being said, we need more evidence. We know how cases like this develop. If there's one, there will be other women stepping up if it's true. If no one else steps up, then we have to make judgements based on what facts we have.

It's a possibility with anyone famous or in a position of power.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People who are so addicted to the Left right liberal hate paradigm should cease trying to make a political football out of this.

This issue has little of that stuff in it. If you look at the men caught up in this mess there from all sides of the political spectrum

Some liberal and some conservative. The movement has in fact ruined many liberal-minded well-known people.

It also has caught conservatives. People forget Bill Cosby was a conservative.

This is a gender issue mostly that goes to the root of the age-old problem of gender inequality

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The government wants divide,they don't want unity,start out in public schools ,continue on media,the old saying united we stand,divided we fall is the governments enemy,any free thought is being supressed,the kids nowadays are tools of social engineering

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Come on, guys, let's just try to get along. I think there is no point in bringing it up so many years later unless there is evidence, a witness, something.

I suppose some people might think that it's a good idea because it could give other victims the courage to speak up, and maybe one of them will have more evidence for their case. But, on the other hand, it also gives the opportunity for dishonest people to jump on the bandwagon.

I think it's better for a million criminals to go free than for one innocent man to be unjustly harmed in any way by our justice system. So, in cases where we find ourselves perplexed not knowing who to believe, when the scales are equally balanced since nobody can prove their case or even add anything to it besides their own testimony, and it's only a matter of one person saying "yes he did" and another saying "no I didn't", and there is still one deciding pebble to place on the scale we must, no matter how difficult it may be, give that deciding remainder to the accused.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
And Chris Matthews dribbles more tinkle down his leg.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Yes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join