It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Bout That Correspondent's Dinner?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mandatory Sarah can't manage her own makeup. Check.
And btw...she is fat. She's a cow. Who ya kidding.

Ah fat shaming.

I thought you weren't supposed to do that?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well if anyone knows hiprocracy...

You best?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I had never heard of this woman. I unfortunately will never get that voice out of my head.

Whiny, tone deaf, inappropriate forum, not funny and just plain mean.

I'll give her credit for soldiering on even though her audience went from astonishment to hostility. But I guess, what else was she supposed to do? Walk away? Pretend to faint with one of those voice tremors?

Probably should have gone for that last option.

Wow.

Just wow.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Memes. The voice of those who have nothing to say.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Let them have their little tantrum.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You just bitch about them bitching. I get it.
This is too funny considering the toilet mouth on trump. It's pathetic. Laughable.
Waa waa

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Triggered AND deflecting. Please answer the question that was pointed to you. You brought it up, please continue.....

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Sounds like you cant refute the memes, so you just revert to insults.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
As anyone that's been here for any time knows I'm a huge fan of humor. Carlin is my all time fav. Big shock there. His material was over the edge at times. He even joked about rape. There was an edge to his humor but I never recalled hate being a part of it. If hate is interjected into humor I think it ceases to BE humor. Humor is also subjective. I see that the comedic value here is cut down partisan lines. That's not subjective imo. That's a calculated gambit to appeal to one group at the expense of another. Carlin is rolling in his grave. Man he would have had fun with this intense political divide. "And I like to # with any group that takes itself too seriously." His words. He would have had a heyday.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It was more telling of the speakers than of their targets. It's the neat thing about free speech, people will out themselves (eventually) as the small-minded bigots and racists and vile people that they are.

funny how that works with free speech

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Awww widdle baby don't wike it when we waugh at twumpy wumpy? Too bad. He scornes the whole world save the deplorable people who support him. Take it like a man or take it like a wus.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Awww widdle baby don't wike it when we waugh at twumpy wumpy? Too bad. He scornes the whole world save the deplorable people who support him. Take it like a man or take it like a wus.

And here we have the maturity level of political discourse today. It's frickin embarrassing to me as a human adult.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Look guys, the baby is trying to act like an adult tough guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

And here we have the maturity level of political discourse today. It's frickin embarrassing to me as a human adult.

Careful, you might get baby mocked also.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Right? Talk about dishing it but not being able to take it. It's too funny. This thread is such a hypocracy.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ya all are being baby mocked face it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yeah, by a baby. we got it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: intrepid

Careful, you might get baby mocked also.

No prob. I can...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I am impressed.

Too many leftists have walked away from the dinner and "entertainment" like it was a clown spider with an AR-15.

It's good to see the leftists like yourself "own" it and take ownership of it.

Bravo!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You must have missed the 2 paragraphs before the memes. Everyone knows you're the biggest #poster on these boards. Funny you say that when half of your #posts are 3 words and most of the time just attacking someone else.

Here's a suggestion if you want to be taken seriously, string a few sentences together with a well thought out idea and maybe you'll be taken seriously. But, I don't think you have the mental capacity to do so. If you want to attack my posts, that's fine, just look at the #posting you do because if you're not aware, we all can see it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join