It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Bout That Correspondent's Dinner?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Teikiatsu

"You lot?" Are you calling me a racist/nazi? Is that how you want to play this game?

Oh I see, it's okay for you to make blanket statements but nobody else can:

If there had been any I'm sure the libs would have already defaced and/or broken them. That's one of their favorite pastimes.

Now you're hypocritically "offended" by getting an in kind response? Gosh, I just don't care.

A blanket statement about the left breaking statues vs a blanket statement calling people Nazis and racists.

Context is key.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Off topic
edit on 29-4-2018 by Carcharadon because: Off topic

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gortex

Did you know that Michelle wolf was found guilty of beastiality in 2015? She had sex with several dogs.

A wolf screwing dogs.

LOL! Just when you think a member can't sink any lower, carewemust slandering a comic with bestiality allegations just for daring to roast Dear Leader. Making yourself look quite desperate and pathetic.

She plead guilty.

Strike and miss for you kid. Try harder.

Source, please?
edit on 29-4-2018 by crtrvt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Carcharadon

And yet, still no link...

Yep I was duped. I'm so dumb sometimes.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Did you know that Michelle wolf was found guilty of beastiality in 2015? She had sex with several dogs.

A wolf screwing dogs.

LOL! Just when you think a member can't sink any lower, carewemust slandering a comic with bestiality allegations just for daring to roast Dear Leader. Making yourself look quite desperate and pathetic.

She plead guilty.

Source, please?

I was dumb and was duped. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

A wolf screwing dogs.

She plead guilty.

Source, please?

I was dumb and was duped. Sorry.

Hahahahaha!

Some people are going to have quite the interestsimg search history after that one

I default to accusations of public figures pleading guilty to animal fornication being a hoax

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Snopes: drink

Southern Strategy: double drink

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh right, Snopes is clearly a Leftist organization therefore it's all propaganda! Nevermind sources!

The Southern Strategy never happened! Continue to firmly place head in sand!

Your ability to embrace ignorance is astounding but not surprising!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Southern Poverty Law Center has just made this thread a "Hate Thread".

C'mon!

Look it up!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

6 in 10 correspondents agree, all the best threads are labeled hate threads by the SPLC.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"You lot?" Are you calling me a racist/nazi? Is that how you want to play this game?

Oh I see, it's okay for you to make blanket statements but nobody else can:

If there had been any I'm sure the libs would have already defaced and/or broken them. That's one of their favorite pastimes.

Now you're hypocritically "offended" by getting an in kind response? Gosh, I just don't care.

You took it way past that, luv. You compared your debate opponent to fascists and racists. That's a line that no one should cross. You have proven you have no argument beyond insulting people who oppose you.

It's not hypocrisy to point out that liberals (note that I did not include you personally in my responses) have defaced and destroyed statues. That's fact, are you denying it happens?

So go ahead and sit in your echo chamber that lumps conservatives with fascists and racists. Your ignorant dogma has told me who you really are.
edit on 29-4-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh right, Snopes is clearly a Leftist organization therefore it's all propaganda! Nevermind sources!

The Southern Strategy never happened! Continue to firmly place head in sand!

Your ability to embrace ignorance is astounding but not surprising!

Yes, Snopes is biased.

Yes, the Southern Strategy is a leftist boogeyman. Go ahead and look into how many *decades* it took for the south to switch from blue to red, how none of the Democrats who filibustered the Civil Rights act were voted out for at least 10 years afterwards. That's not a strategy, it's demographics and cultural shift. It's embarrassing to hear people still defend the concept.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

And during such an event to protest a confederate statue, a white supremacist ran over and murdered an innocent woman.

Confederate statues were mostly erected to intimidate the southern black community. Now, should we destroy them? Nah, because history is history. Should we move them out of town squares? Yes. Museums and historical societies would be the place for them to go.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Of course Snopes is biased because reasons?

The Southern Strategy is a Leftist boogeyman? When the former RNC chief of the time apologizes for it then it's not what you say it is. Why must you continue to deny history and facts? Is that the Right Winger way, because you sure do make it appear so!

How can anyone have a conversation about anything when people like you continue to deny the reality of events? It's just ridiculous!
edit on 29-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One of the funniest things I've heard since Spanky said , "we will build a big beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it ". If Michelle writes her own jokes this woman is a true " stable genius ". If you right wing truth haters can't take the heat then get the fu#k out of the kitchen.

We have to listen to insult after insult from this piece sh#t you call president. And when a comedian does what she is hired to do, you snowflakes go bat sh#t crazy. After all every joke she told was based on facts.πŸ˜΄πŸ˜€πŸ˜΄πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You took it way past that, luv. You compared your debate opponent to fascists and racists. That's a line that no one should cross. You have proven you have no argument beyond insulting people who oppose you.

Lmao. No I didn't. I responded in kind to your blanket statement and then you had a hypocritical hissy. Now you're disingenuously whining about "having no argument" in a debate.

Don't insult people and then have the nerve to go on a sanctimonious diatribe when you don't like the response.

It's not hypocrisy to point out that liberals (note that I did not include you personally in my responses) have defaced and destroyed statues. That's fact, are you denying it happens?

I didn't include you personally either and is not also a fact that conservatives burn crosses and at least one ran over a bunch of protesters?

So go ahead and sit in your echo chamber that lumps conservatives with fascists and racists. Your ignorant dogma has told me who you really are.

Uh, I don't lump them, they lump themselves. Also, big yawn.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

God you lot are a bunch of snowflake whingers.......

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The Womens 'locker room talk' is worse.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have a special place in my heart for the WHCD......without that great job by Obama, it probably wouldn't have light the fire under Trump to run for President. You could see his mind plotting out his revenge.

Thanks Obama! We couldn't have done it without you.
edit on 29-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Did they actually have Carrot Top?

Hahahahhaahhaha!

That made my day.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join