It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Bout That Correspondent's Dinner?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Been there.... nice place. I even wear a Stetson... got it off a Texan on my last trip. I had to run the fool almost a half-mile to catch him... little buggers are fast!

TheRedneck

A Stetson? Where were you? That's what Colorado cowboys wear.... and wanna-be rednecks from Bama. No... our rednecks wear hardhats and steel toe shoes... and they don't play on the internet all day... but I suppose if you're as delusional as you seem, than reality doesn't really factor in to your beliefs.

Hey it's been fun trading insults with you today. I guess the quality standards for ATS Moderators has been lowered quite a bit recently. It's all good though ... I only come here to see what the raving GOP lunatics are talking about. Seems like they're all butt-hurt about some comedian's jokes. Man what a bunch of tight assed twats.

Best of luck in imagination land bud... kick off your boots, take off your "stetson" *snort* and have a cold one... go easy on the milk... might give you a tummy ache.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I've heard it said that everything is bigger in Texas. IDK about that but from reading this it's apparent egos are.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Well, I just figured since your (lame) joke went over my head, I'd make you feel better with a joke that (I knew would) go over yours.

Hey it's been fun trading insults with you today.

Yeah, been a blast. Have fun ropin' them black tornadoes (or whatever it is you guys do out there).

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I've heard it said that everything is bigger in Texas. IDK about that but from reading this it's apparent egos are.

Now, that's funny raght thar... 'n' Ah don' care who yew are!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Oh man... that's hilarious... you are so clever. Thanks so much for that side splitter. I'll have to remember it so I can use it later.... too funny.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Well, I just figured since your (lame) joke went over my head, I'd make you feel better with a joke that (I knew would) go over yours.

Hey it's been fun trading insults with you today.

Yeah, been a blast. Have fun ropin' them black tornadoes (or whatever it is you guys do out there).

TheRedneck

Roping black tornadoes and counting our money... fine Texas traditions.

Guess you crimson turds wouldn't know much about that though...

Laters!!

edit on 2-5-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It's aimed at everyone.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

im late but i didnt catch the roast until last night.

it was great.
i knew people on here would be pissy about it. figures.

you could tell half the room was digging it and the other have was uncomfortable as they got lampooned and it was great.
one sided? yeah it was. it wasnt even. so what.
its comedy. you dont have to agree.

she has balls to go like she did and she is going to blow up now.

the bit about

the age old question of if a tree falls in the woods how do we get kellyanne under that tree?

#ing great

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

i dont agree.
when youre about to get after a room that size full of 'influential' people and half of them are going to hate you there is a risk.

there is also the '# it'

she said they shoulda done their research before they brought her in. maybe they should have.
she did her her thing. they hired her to do that.

people enjoyed it and thought she was funny. other people didnt.
thats how comedy works.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Let me make this very clear

These are jokes

I enjoy pointing out why I think they weren’t good

I enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of making fun of women by people that would scream if anyone did this to a democratic woman

But for god sakes, everyone needs to stop clutching their pearls and being offended

So what if she was offensive? I don’t care in the least bit

Only one thing matters in comedy to me

Was she funny? I don’t think so

If someone thinks she was, great I am glad you enjoyed it!

But I do agree it is funny to see trump supporters upset over offensive comments

im with you
100%

anyone on either side getting offended by any of this bull# is hilarious.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Ah, I see the problem... we gots us an Aggies (or as I like to call 'em, the "Texas Sissies") fan all upset that they got in the SEC and can't keep up.

My condolences for the coming year. Might want to give them boys swimming lessons, 'cause that Red Tide's a-comin'!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

It's aimed at everyone.

Beauty. As it should be.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join