It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Bout That Correspondent's Dinner?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Wolf should be thanking Trump too. Without him, what humor does she have?

That's the trouble with comics like this, the material they have is limited and not very creative.

Maybe she can write a kids book about getting an abortion?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Reaffirming the Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines

The Political Mud Pit was always intended to be a platform for members to hash out their political differences and to contentiously debate tough political issues, unencumbered by the usual constraints of civility and decorum found elsewhere on ATS. LINK

Please remember to attack the topics and not each other. T&Cs still apply and posts will be removed.

Do not reply to this PSA

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

That's the trouble with comics like this, the material they have is limited and not very creative.

Maybe they should have invited Samantha Bee instead.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A reminder of the T&C's is always nice but it does little - as demonstrated in this thread.

Here we see a bunch of people from the right condemning a blatant hate filled attack from the left and a bunch of people from the left reveling in the hate and attacking us personally for condemning it.

Its nothing new. Again, the right condemns the attack. The left attacks the people pointing out the obvious hate.

Whatever the left cries about the most is what they are the most guilty of. They call us haters. Look at their behavior in this very thread. Who are the haters? Its the left.

Now queue up the whataboutism...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yeah and in another tread the opposite happens. Ya'll need to grow up. Your politics shouldn't be THAT personal to you that it reduces you into children.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I thought it was funny. And as far as sanders goes. Yeah, she’s a fat, ugly, pig that has sold her soul to the devil. She deserves everything she gets. a reply to: IAMTAT

edit on 30-4-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Let's see how all these hypocrites explain what Hillary and Obama knew about Iran making nuclear bombs...WOW !!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The truth is that SHS is the one who has committed the real crime here. She, above all, is an outright enemy of the free press. She is someone who CHOOSES to lie and confuse the public about what is happening at the highest levels of our own government (that we pay for). She makes a mockery of the truth, and day after day we have to hear her pompously rationalize the hazy trainwreck that is the Trump admin. She is an enemy of the people and adds an unending flow of toxicity to the discourse we have with our own government.

Seriously, if a couple jokes make this many waves, then your fake (and painfully hypocritical) outrage is seriously misplaced.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Let's see how all these hypocrites explain what Hillary and Obama knew about Iran making nuclear bombs...WOW !!!!

That boom hasn't been dropped yet..... yet.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was thinking who ever had a press secretary that didn't spin things to hell? I looked at the list of PS and I only recognized the last 2. I had to do back to Clinton's first term to find one I knew.

en.wikipedia.org...

So that means there's something in the Trump administration that leads to intense scrutiny or there's a new tactic of attacking the PS. I'll let you guys decide which it is.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who's the snowflakes? Anyone need a tissue?

Easy, tiger. No one is asking for a safe space.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct"... "I've been challenged by so many people, and I don't frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn't have time either." - Donald Trump after he was asked about disparaging remarks about Rosie O'Donnell and Hillary Clinton.

Nobody gives a flying @$%& about Sarah's or KellyAnnes feelings.... dry your smokey eyes Sarah.

And nobody cares if Republicans crying about being insulted. Get over it snowflakes.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Yeah and in another tread the opposite happens. Ya'll need to grow up. Your politics shouldn't be THAT personal to you that it reduces you into children.

Then there wouldn't be any posts here on ATS..............

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Who?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In a blizzard, snowflakes fly in every direction.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Who?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

And there it is...but what about...

And I need to grow up...lmao

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

dry your smokey eyes Sarah.

Has Sarah made a statement about it? Or are you just venting hatred?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
How about this joke from Michelle Wolf?

"Trump is so broke... (How broke is he?)

He had to borrow money from the Russians, is now susceptible to blackmail, and will be responsible for the collapse of the republic."

Doesn't sound like anybody here believes this joke has a ring of truth to it...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join