It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Bout That Correspondent's Dinner?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Fortunately, I missed it last night...but I WAS able to watch an AWESOME Trump Rally in Michigan.

This morning, however, I WAS treated to some really classy highlights of Carrot top trashing Sarah Sanders.
Mandatory Sarah Sanders FAT joke?---CHECK.
Mandatory Sarah Sanders is RACIST joke?...CHECK.
For HER part...Sanders handled the unfunny Leftist vomiting ignorance on her with stoic class...but it was cringe-worthy to watch.

It struck me that, by the looks on their faces,...many of the Press in the audience might actually have looked ashamed of that exchange.
Perhaps I'm wrong...and they were merely experiencing mass spontaneous orgasm.

Now...I'm wondering how everyone, especially our Progressive friends here on ATS, felt about this last night.
FUNFEST...or HATEFEST?

Did Sarah Sanders get what she deserved?
...or did Carrot Top go too far?

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We should appreciate the free speech on display last night.

It was more telling of the speakers than of their targets. It's the neat thing about free speech, people will out themselves (eventually) as the small-minded bigots and racists and vile people that they are.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Donald Trump is the first president who did not attend this dinner. It is because he has a fragile ego and no sense of humor. Many in attendance felt awkward because they knew they were mocking the afflicted.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We should appreciate the free speech on display last night.

It was more telling of the speakers than of their targets. It's the neat thing about free speech, people will out themselves (eventually) as the small-minded bigots and racists and vile people that they are.

As this administration proves on a daily basis. Have a star for telling it like it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Carrot Top? Cripes. Was he ever relevant...or funny? Scraping the bottom for entertainment there.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who's the snowflakes? Anyone need a tissue?

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Donald Trump is the first president who did not attend this dinner. It is because he has a fragile ego and no sense of humor. Many in attendance felt awkward because they knew they were mocking the afflicted.

Or maybe he just correctly guessed that it would be 3rd rate comedians slinging unfunny jokes? I didn't laugh, ymmv.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Did Sarah Sanders get what she deserved?
...or did Carrot Top go too far?

I watched some of Michelle Wolf's "routine" but had to stop as it was so cringe worthy , pathetic and unfunny.
Sarah Sanders did not deserve that.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...I WAS treated to some really classy highlights of Carrot...

Julian Assange should have sought asylum with Carrot Top's career, the CIA would have never found him.

edit on 29-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Posting this here because even though its on record, you can guarantee that CNN & the tards will push for full power so as to engage maximum deflector shields to ensure this is conveniently ignored.......

Also, for the #MeToo crowd, in case they wish to finally stop supporting hypocrites and bigots...

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have no opinion on Sarah Sanders, other than that she seems to be incredibly quick witted, and carries a pretty good hammer to smash people with when they are in need.

She's not the hero that podium wants...but its the hero it deserves.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have no problem with crude jokes

My problem is that they are so one sided

Imagine the press going after obama like this

Sure they will give a light joke on Democrats but it’s all about hammering republicans and trump non stop

It just further proves the bias

Now if you want to laugh your rear off

YouTube norm macdonalds hosting of this when bill Clinton was president

He goes after everyone, and jokes with the president instead of being visicios to him

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Ooh, ooh, ooh...a liberal talking point...how original...NOT. Based on the vile attacks on women last night, by a woman who is allegely part of the #metoo, it’s probably best POTUS skipped. Since the libs don’t know where the line is, I doubt the secret service would have had enough handcuffs to deal with the spouters of threats, veiled and otherwise.

Press corps proved their extreme bias to the whole world last night...but I did notice former President Obama wasn’t there to tell Mr. Trump he would never be POTUS.
edit on 29-4-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I loved it. The rwnj snowflakes need to get over it already. a reply to: IAMTAT

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

There is tremendous irony to the fact that Michelle Wolf, in making the media look nasty and Democrats spitefully awful, will be hailed as a hero by precisely those groups. Ben Shapiro - twitter

also,
"There's a Special Place in Hell for Women Who Don't Help Each Other." - Madeline Albright to all females listening.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

*chuckles*

Ben Shapiro is right. This made the democrats and leftists look small and weak and pitiful.

That's why we should ALWAYS let them speak.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Only small and weak person was the one having another ego boosting rally with his cult 45 lot

His ego is going to get bruised when he comes to the UK in July

Wonder if he will curtsy to royalty again

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Canuck humour.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Carrot Top? He's got a lot of nerve to criticize someone's appearance.

As usual, this was probably a trap, she was the bait and the party of inclusion and compassion walked right into it.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Grambler

Canuck humour.

Norm may be the funniest man alive

His political humor in weekend update was amazing

He went after all sides

It should have served as a model for how to do it

Sadly it has been overlooked apparently for people that want to just be partisan cheerleaders

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join