It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Speaker Ryan Forced to Quit for Revealing Trump's Plan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

They are already going after welfare now, it's not much of a stretch to go after benefits for working people after that. Republicans hate social security and medicare

And Ben Carson wants to raise the rent on HUD housing recipients and take away their deductions, like child care expenses.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ryan is an Ayn Rand fanatic…the philosophy of dog eat dog and love the rich and hate the poor and that only the successful are worthy people…A back to serfdom philosophy that most republicans believe in.

Medicare, Medicaid, and SS ought to be raised not lowered.

Only that will happen when the American PUBLIC FINALLY REALIZES THAT ITS CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN PHILOSOPHY THAT IS THE ENEMY

Every election more or less they con the white MC to vote against their own interest, as they again did it in 2016

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think Ryan is just tired of all the chaos in politics now, he wants to go and spend time with his family. He has a pension so he does not need to be putting up with all the crap that is happening now. That is what he says, I believe that is true.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I must admit I don't know that much about Paul Ryan except he looks a bit young to "retire".

Could his retirement be related to an "arrangement" at the Republican Convention with the proposed Ryan/Pence ticket? Was Ryan going to pull some rule shenanigans at the convention to keep Trump from winning?
Did on of the Koch brothers set this up as HuffPo hinted Koch supported Ryan as the Republican candidate?

Or maybe I've been paying too much attention to the Q-cards.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Seems only ones who like him are Democraps,been nothing but trouble since election,shows no leadership skills,acts like a liberal,gee wonder why he is leaving

top topics

<< 1   >>

join