It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - OBAMA's DOJ Blackmailed the NYCPD into Staying Quiet About Hillary Clinton Crimes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Yeah they issue "corrections" long after the puppets have already read the BS and automatically believed it.

[| 👋 |]

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zoyd23

The liberal mainstream media doesn't have any journalists. Don't expect them to find the crimes until indictments are made. Their specialty is creating Anti-Trump fake news.

Fox News does a good job of bringing in Congressmen and legal experts who spell out the crimes. Crimes that will be further expanded on and connected, by the upcoming Inspector General's report.

LOL.

My, my, my.

What will you do when no charges against Hillary and Obama are brought? Hmmmm?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Likely they warned Weiner not to spill the beans or an accident could happen to him in prison. Or maybe his family. Might be why he didn't use his get out of jail free card.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

1. The New York City Police Department found thousands of classified Hillary Clinton E-mails, along with disgusting Hillary sex-related, and criminal stuff, on Anthony Weiner's laptop, in Sept 2016

Give us all a break will ya.

Sure.

Here is a Hillary pedo-defending fact break. Illustrates the monstrosity of the real Hillary

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

that is just disgusting

how you can ignore this because you hate Trump is fricken insane

back to the insane asylum with these people

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join