It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - OBAMA's DOJ Blackmailed the NYCPD into Staying Quiet About Hillary Clinton Crimes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh, and one major point, the NYPD doesn't prosecute anyone. It's up to the DA to indict and prosecute.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why in the world would you believe Snopes or Media Matters?

How hard it must be to spoon cow manure into your mouth on a daily basis and declare it caviar.

FOX NEWS ANCHOR SHEPARD SMITH:

Reports that a union truckers’ strike added to the problems are not true. They are, in fact, fake news, spread largely, it appears, by a website called Conservative Treehouse

This OP Source, Conservative Treehouse, is FAKE NEWS According to FOX NEWS.

The OPs credibility is bankrupt when it opens with this:

originally posted by: carewemust
April 28, 2018

The analysts at the "Conservative Tree House" publication are very talented and thorough.

edit on 30-4-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So just to be clear, if I post a fake news item from Cnn, the washington post, the new york times, etc., that means you will never believe anything they say?

The article gives their opinion on what the texts from sstrzok and page mean. They list all of those texts, in addition to outside sources such as comeys own words in his interviews, and reports from places like ABC.

if you seem something you specifically have a question about, then point it out (as I did)

But your attempts to discredit the article with no substance by just yelling about the source is lazy, and in light of your unwillingness to do that with other sources that have pushed fake news, hypocritical.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

mmmmm...Caviar!

They invent stories for clicks. They are an ideological-fiction site for the gullible.

Prostituting your credibility for identity politics is one way to get by for some, but I don't think the pay is sufficient for what you trade.

edit on 30-4-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: fiverx313
OP does have a most entertaining, if novel, fantasy life... but whatever floats your boat i guess.

So what ... your only remaining ammo is to attack the poster?

Is that the best you have?

On topic ...

It will not be long now. Hold fast and watch the rats try to run.

Should be entertaining.

P

How long are you going to keep waiting? I've been hearing this since the day after the election.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Not to horn in here, but in trying to make sense of all this, it seems the "damning" part is the statements of Erik Prince on a radio program. (see the linked article).

But then I investigated to see who Erik Prince is and he's a former head of Blackwater; sort of a DC gadfly influence peddler type.

Many would like to believe, or may actually believe in the Hilary sex scandle, etc., but......I've yet to see any real evidence of it. We've never seen any of the emails in question.

I'm left wondering what, if any of this, is true.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Gambler, you're one of the reasons I've come out from just being a lurker here (usually enjoy reading your posts). I don't get how people don't understand fact checking info, REGARDLESS of the source. All the info there can be sourced other places. If other want to call this fake news, then they are implying the Page/Strzok texts are faked or Erik Prince wasn't really interviewed, or Comey wasn't interviewed/questioned. My point is (in agreement with you) that you can't just blanket tar people if you arent willing to fact check first. Next up? The

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I will concede that point though. Some of the info is speculation (but I'd say educated guessing based on the other info). Wait and see...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnendingVigilance

Ha, ha, yea, wait and see.................and I'd dare say, what we'll see is lies and obfuscation and by all parties concerned. What concerns me the most is the extent to which TPTB can abuse, spiritually cannibalize, enslave and even kill innocent children without ever being punished for their crimes. Oh, yea, there are glimmers of the truth that come through now and again, Epstein's "Lolita Express", comes to mind. But the perpetrators are never really brought to justice.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lots of posts about Obama administration crimes and corruption, but not a word from the media, including Fox News. I understand that the media glorifies the great Obama, but it seems like something would start to stick just a lil' bit, eh? From what I read here and elsewhere, he and Hillary are more to blame for Russian election woes than anyone in Trump's circle. Is it even possible to bring Obama/Hillary to justice given the loss of a non-partisan media?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Hi...Just checking in to see if the SillyOne, er, I mean Sillyolme responded to your interesting question. She must be busy rereading "Hard Choices."

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

The liberal mainstream media doesn't have any journalists. Don't expect them to find the crimes until indictments are made. Their specialty is creating Anti-Trump fake news.

Fox News does a good job of bringing in Congressmen and legal experts who spell out the crimes. Crimes that will be further expanded on and connected, by the upcoming Inspector General's report.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow this is still Ats??? This is embarrassing. Does not anyone do any research anymore?

Have we also thrown Wikileaks out as Bs too? I only ask this because they have released a ont of emails incriminating HIllary and the gang. How can you folks not have seen this? Or has anyone even bothered to look?

JA has those emails to which carewemust is referring too. They will come out. You don't think the NYPD followed protocol do you? Nope they didn't, they made sure he got them before they handed them over. Go ahead and attack me if you feel you must, I really don't care, but seriously some of you seem way behind for ATS'ers at this point in time.

I can already tell from comments how many are clueless to what really went on with U1. Clueless to all the connections that have been made and guess where they all lead back too? That should be an easy one for you, but from what I've read here so far I'm not so sure now.

I could go on for pages with findings, but I've done my homework because I do want to know the truth. If you think the Clintons smell like roses you are in for a very rude awakening. They smell worse then that stink plant that just bloomed on the news.

Pay for play, check. Clinton Foundation money funneling right back to themselves. Check. Haiti, oh those poor people and what has been done to them.

I just don't get how many red flags or blue flags you need waving in the breeze. There are probably more then the flag on the poles surrounding the UN.

I'll hush, but just one more thing before I do, I WAS a Clinton Supporter and I did dig to prove it was all bs only to find out it isn't. They are truely dirty, dirty as they come.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Good for you! Now we can sit back and wait for the real show to begin. Here's an interesting nugget I found on Reddit, that makes a lot of sense to me. Say what you want about Trump...he's very shrewd!

Rudy Giuliani, a former SDNY Prosecutor, was hired by the Trump team only 10 days after the Cohen raid. Why is a former SDNY prosecutor put on Trump's "defense team"? Because he's not defending anything. He's likely consulting Mueller on how to handle the evidence seized in the raid. Rudy's seen EVERYTHING. He's telling Mueller what to look for and where to look for it.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Nobody's perfect. Not even the Conservative Treehouse contributors. They're just more accurate than the New York Times and Washington Post contributors.

There...Are you feeling better after that admission?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Regarding Haiti.. Are you referring to how the Clinton Foundation shipped them vaccines that were so low in potency, thousands died anyway?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That's just one thing they did on a list as long as your arm. The only thing they didn't do, is what they went down there to do or what we Thought they went down there to do.

There is actually a email from Chelsea to Hillary telling her all about the failings that were occurring with the supposed help they were suppose to be getting.

Honestly my heart has broken the more I've learned about Haiti.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You want to see some really good digs on Haiti? Try this link : CoreyDigs

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have a question,

If this is true why doesn't the NYPD go directly to Trump now, his DOJ people would protect them now, maybe they no longer have the laptop and gave it to the "Clinton" Feds who erased it all. But if they told Trump he would tweet it out.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nobody's perfect. Not even the Conservative Treehouse contributors. They're just more accurate than the New York Times and Washington Post contributors.

There...Are you feeling better after that admission?

Comparing the NYTs and WAPO, two news outlets that make occasional mistakes and issue corrections, with the Conservative Tree House who actively creates propaganda without any cause or substance, like the Truckers going on Strike in Puerto Rico post Hurricane, is ridiculous.

FOX NEWS felt compelled to call the Conservative Tree House a Fake News outlet.

You are welcome to prostitute your self respect and credibility, but don't expect others to do the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join