It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - OBAMA's DOJ Blackmailed the NYCPD into Staying Quiet About Hillary Clinton Crimes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Shouldn't we be recruiting her, purely on the basis of toughness and tenacity?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm curious as to how Weiner used these to avoid prosecution, as the article claims, when he was prosecuted and sentenced.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'll have to look into the timing of when weiner was prosecuted.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

He was prosecuted well after the election.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Thank you for looking that up. It verifies that the Department of Justice blackmail against the New York City Police Department worked. No movement was made before the election that could embarrass or hurt Hillary.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This level of corruption is repulsive. I wish no good fortune on our dear leadership. This is banana republic type nonsense.

Is Hillary Royal or holy?

Is she the emperor of the left that federal officers will usurp their public duty for private ventures not aligned with the law or the public interest, just to facilitate a political win in the short term for their preferred party or candidate...?

She commands that much unelected authority over our federal employees? Wow. Good thing we dont have a massive federal government that is easily influenced to circumvent the law and ignore /forget its citizenry.

Good Times.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank you for looking that up. It verifies that the Department of Justice blackmail against the New York City Police Department worked. No movement was made before the election that could embarrass or hurt Hillary.

What?

"No movement was made before the election that could embarrass or hurt Hillary"

You mean no movement EXCEPT the entire email extravaganza that equated to absolutely nothing, but was on the news daily, no movement EXCEPT the Comey letter that strangely Rudy knew about 3-4 days ahead of time, smugly telling Fox that an October surprise was coming, all of this happening while Trump was knee deep in a Russia investigation which never got out to the public.

Everything Hillary went through, including a news conference to announce that no charges were being recommended BUT that she was "reckless" in handling it, it was all on the news daily, and still is, but you're saying "no movement was made before the election that could embarrass or hurt Hillary" - the Comey letter was in direct contradiction to FBI policy about releasing news of a criminal probe w/in 60 days of an election, and was purportedly - until Trump emptied his fat mouth and dropped the real reason (fired bc of the Russian investigation) was purportedly the entire reason that Trump fired Comey, his handling of the letter.

You need to get your story straight, because it only appears that you "care" about keeping Hillary and Obama in the news in order to cover for the corrupt president and his crimes.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I am under the impression that they wouldn't be handling this anyway as the victims were from out of state making it Federal crime.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Is all this goldust going to blow up right before 2020 elections or 2018 midterms?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It was my understanding that the blackmail was to possibly even lessen the sentence. Also the claim is made that the emails weren't "found on his laptop, they were delivered by his lawyer as said leverage. The Strzok/Page texts even say they were attorney delivered when one of them asked how they have them. I think there was more than the emails just as Erik Prince had said. I'm not saying Prince is a great guy or anything but you don't found Blackwater (now Academi) without connections.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

If you follow/believe any of the Q stuff, it'll be before the Midterms.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah, this is covered in the article as well. Lynch switched out the DOJ agents/attorneys there in that field office. Seemingly done to show she could now push for charges in the Garner case if NYCPD didn't play ball.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm curious as to how Weiner used these to avoid prosecution, as the article claims, when he was prosecuted and sentenced.

The blackmail of the NYCPD was not to prevent them from prosecuting Weiner. It was to prevent them from revealing the extent of classified material found on the laptop, so as to protect Hillary and Huma.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok I need more time to go over this and rap my head around it.

But my first question is why did comey announce the investigation if they had successfully blackmailed the New York division into remaining silent?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe they didn't blackmail until after Comey opened the investigation?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah I think the first investigation was because the public knew about them from Seth Rich/Wikileaks. They didn't actually look at the materials and instead worked to end it as fast as they could. Then Weiner's Lawyer pushed their copies to authorities in NY as well as the police there having the laptop (and their copies) too. Then the pressure about Garner came on but the genie was out by then. Comey couldn't back down and did his best to downplay it and end it quick, again.

edit on 4/29/2018 by UnendingVigilance because: spelling errors, on cellphone....

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnendingVigilance
It was my understanding that the blackmail was to possibly even lessen the sentence.

That's possible as he received 21 months where it is typically a 5 year minimum sentence, however the plea was with the Federal Government and not the NYC prosecutor.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The blackmail of the NYCPD was not to prevent them from prosecuting Weiner. It was to prevent them from revealing the extent of classified material found on the laptop, so as to protect Hillary and Huma.

The quote in the Original Post said to avoid prosecution.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

April 28, 2018

The analysts at the "Conservative Tree House" publication are very talented and thorough.

They are FAKE NEWS

SNOPES list of BS stories by them:

www.snopes.com...

Hell, Even FOX News was forced to explain that Conservative Tree House is Fake News.

www.mediamatters.org...

Wow.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why in the world would you believe Snopes or Media Matters?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join