It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Group Of “Wealthy Donors” -- $50 Million For “Private Trump-Russia Investigation”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Looks like a footnote in that Intel Committee report has exposed a dark and dirty little secret.

A "private" set of big money people are apparently funding a special investigation of their very own !!

Soros involved and some other Democrat types.

Guess they must already know the "Bueller" SP investigation is ending with a bigger goose egg than they want.

All sorts of vermin involved in this Masterpiece.

I smell "Dossier Three: illustrated and in living color"

😃
Mystery Group Of “Wealthy Donors” And Soros Spends $50 Million For “Private Trump-Russia Investigation”

The House Intelligence Committee’s just-released report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election reveals in a footnote that an ongoing, private investigation into Trump-Russia claims is being funded with $50 million supplied by George Soros and a group of 7-10 wealthy donors from California and New York.

This effort was originally revealed in February and reported on by The Federalist, after a series of leaked text messages between Senator Mark Warner (D-VA) and lobbyist Adam Waldman suggested that Daniel J. Jones – an ex-FBI investigator and former Feinstein staffer, was “intimately involved with ongoing efforts to retroactively validate a series of salacious and unverified memos published by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence agent, and Fusion GPS.“

In short, Jones is working with Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to continue their investigation into Donald Trump, using a $50 million war chest just revealed by the House Intel Committee report

In a bizarre twist Waldman, the lobbyist, notably represents Kremlin-linked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, head of Russian aluminum giant Rusal and who was the target of Trump‘s recent sanctions, as well as Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov. He met with Jones on March 16, 2017 according to the Daily Caller.

(( 😳 ))

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
50 million can create a lot of 'evidence'

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Rumors about Pee-Wee Herman is a consultant !!

💡

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Dan Bongino was saying a deal is being worked out with sacrificial lambs from both sides

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is a claim id need to see some proof of

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors about Pee-Wee Herman is a consultant !!

💡

If Pee-Wee is a consultant, is Large Marge 'the fixer'?

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sounds to me like they are conspiring to commit one or more crimes. RICO implications. The group needs to be investigated fully.

Trump has got to grab this type of thing by the horns and get aggressive. No more just waiting to see and defending himself. They are playing for blood and he needs to realize it.

Go Trump!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
With that kind of money you can buy a lot of fake evidence. Some Russian government official might take a two million bribe to spread crap on Trump. Then Putin will give him a promotion because he threw chaos into the US government.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wasn't Deripaska the supposed link to Russia and Carter Page or Manafort?

I guess they had to get private funding again once all the DOJ, State and FBI Rats were rooted out.

As if they didn't piss enough down the drain with Hillary......

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Wasn't Deripaska the supposed link to Russia and Carter Page or Manafort?

I guess they had to get private funding again once all the DOJ, State and FBI Rats were rooted out.

As if they didn't piss enough down the drain with Hillary......

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, if there isn’t any evidence maybe they can manufacture some for 50 million. What a bunch of desperate loons.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
$50 Mil? Now that I think about it---I have evidence that Trump met Queen Elizabeth once. Queen Elizabeth is also a ship. A ship sails the ocean. The ocean has fish. Fish have fins. The Russians fought the Fins. Russians are Red. Trump always wears a red tie...

Call me fella$.

p.s. - I have the scoop(s) about the ice cream thing too. Holler.

edit on 28-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

50 mil can buy a lot of character assassination.

Hell, the way Trump is hated, you could get people to do it for a dollar-off coupon on frozen peas.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
At least Mueller, Comey and McCabe can apply for jobs next month.

Maybe Strzok & Page too !!

😃

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

What makes this so ironic... is that the Democrats are playing right into Russia's hands.

In case people forgot, they were sponsoring attack ads against both candidates on social media. The plan was to cause discord in the government, divide and conquer, and the Dems are more than happy to oblige.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The $50 million is being used (in part) to fabricate fake evidence in Russian brothels. (Trump look-alike + Hot Babes + Pee-Pee)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The $50 million is being used (in part) to fabricate fake evidence in Russian brothels. (Trump look-alike + Hot Babes + Pee-Pee)

This is hilarious! They can't accept that Hillary lost so they lie and cheat and will do anything (including) civil war.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

What makes this so ironic... is that the Democrats are playing right into Russia's hands.

In case people forgot, they were sponsoring attack ads against both candidates on social media. The plan was to cause discord in the government, divide and conquer, and the Dems are more than happy to oblige.

The Democrats ARE Russia's hands

Confucius said always dig 2 graves before embarking on revenge.

💡

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is hilarious! They can't accept that Hillary lost so they lie and cheat and will do anything (including) civil war.
War is not really funny...with exceptions.
I hedge my bet on the side of freedom.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: DBCowboy

War is not really funny...with exceptions.
I hedge my bet on the side of freedom.

I stand corrected, I shouldn't have used the word hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join