It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tower on fire in Azerbaijan’s capital Baku ....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Trump Tower on fire in Azerbaijan’s capital Baku Just weeks weeks after deadly inferno in New York

A SERIOUS fire broke out in Trump International Hotel and Tower in Azerbaijan’s capital Baku overnight, the third blaze in a Trump property this year.
Footage posted online showed firefighters battling the inferno on the middle floors of the 33-storey building, as black smoke poured out of the windows ......

..... Several fire engines responded to the emergency. There have been no reports of injuries so far.
It comes just weeks after a man died when a blaze engulfed Trump Tower in New York City.

Anyways, what’s with all the Trump Tower fires?
I had no idea this was a third one. Says the second was the same tower in New York, which was Electrical issues

He must build # buildings. He doesn’t install sprinklers

Not sure what else to say, I’m supposed to write more.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Did Trump really "build that" or did somebody else.

Homework reQuired.

🤦

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Maybe the building will fall down and disintegrate like 911

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The Formula 1 is on today at the Baku City circuit. I would hazard a guess that all hotels would have been filled up days ago during the qualifying and the town overrun with F! fans and tourists following the circuit.

Consequently, accidents and stupid also increase in unison with this spike. Being a Trump hotel tower, I'm simply putting 2 & 2 together here.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It better........I mean, that's what happens right?

Towers on fire falling into their footprint demolition style.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Trump builds empires while someone else builds hotels

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Smart building owners have attorney's structure their property insurance to pay out more $$$, than what it costs to repair the building.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wouldn't be too far farfetched for Trump to be arranging these fires, knowing he has enough enemies for plausible deniability. Could you imagine an entire presidency motivated by insurance scams?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It sounds almost like someone may be targeting his properties for arson. Raise his expenses and hit him in the pocketbook.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Wouldn't be too far farfetched for Trump to be arranging these fires, knowing he has enough enemies for plausible deniability. Could you imagine an entire presidency motivated by insurance scams?

Let me make a wild guess and presume you're a liberal.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Is Trump suddenly off limits to conspiracy theorists?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It sounds almost like someone may be targeting his properties for arson. Raise his expenses and hit him in the pocketbook.

Wouldn't he be making money off these fires?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Conspiracy theory away as much as you like.

But it's telling that when a building is on fire half a world away, the liberal mind quickly jumps to insurance schemes. It's no longer a disease where you spin something as anti-Trump but rather, you immediately spin it as anti-Trump as possible. It's probably so reactionary and embedded within your DNA at this point you don't even realize it. Like hypnosis.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Wouldn't be too far fetch...lol...OK
edit on 28-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Conspiracy theory away as much as you like.

But it's telling that when a building is on fire half a world away, the liberal mind quickly jumps to insurance schemes.

When children are still dying on the pavement, conservatives jump to crisis actors. Don't give me that bull #.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Wouldn't he be making money off these fires?

In some of the cases, Trump towers are more of a partnership or even privately owned by someone else. It is weird, I do not know what it is in this case. He does get a percentage or royalties though.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Trump Tower on fire in Azerbaijan’s capital Baku Just weeks weeks after deadly inferno in New York

A SERIOUS fire broke out in Trump International Hotel and Tower in Azerbaijan’s capital Baku overnight, the third blaze in a Trump property this year.
Footage posted online showed firefighters battling the inferno on the middle floors of the 33-storey building, as black smoke poured out of the windows ......

..... Several fire engines responded to the emergency. There have been no reports of injuries so far.
It comes just weeks after a man died when a blaze engulfed Trump Tower in New York City.

Anyways, what’s with all the Trump Tower fires?
I had no idea this was a third one. Says the second was the same tower in New York, which was Electrical issues

He must build # buildings. He doesn’t install sprinklers

Not sure what else to say, I’m supposed to write more.

Someone wants to start WW3.

I hope it happens.

ETA; coz then there will be 1 man standing.

And this BS will be put to rest.

edit on 4 28 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It wouldnt?

Although it make some nice fan fiction

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
No he doesn’t “ build” them. He sells his name to be used. Same as his other merchandise.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

It wouldnt?

Although it make some nice fan fiction

Agreed. Just all conspiracy theories.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join