It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and his Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Do you think that the Anti-Christ would preach Christ to his friends and family in order to save them from his future and an eternity in hell? Or do you think that he would just let them burn? I mean as a friend aren't you obligated to help out your friends, and wouldn't helping them be giving them the word of Christ?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
no, because there isnt and never will be an antichrist.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Do you think that the Anti-Christ would preach Christ to his friends and family in order to save them from his future and an eternity in hell?

Assuming that there is or will be an Anti Christ.....I seriously doubt it.

Or do you think that he would just let them burn?

Assuming that there is or will be an Anti Christ.....Yes I would say so.

I mean as a friend aren't you obligated to help out your friends, and wouldn't helping them be giving them the word of Christ?

Kind of defeats the purpose of being the Anti Christ,
but hey who knows, anythings possible

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The Antichrist is one of Satan's minions. His job is to send people to Hell.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
Do you think that the Anti-Christ would preach Christ to his friends and family in order to save them from his future and an eternity in hell?

As Invader_chris says:

The Antichrist is one of Satan's minions. His job is to send people to Hell.

Or do you think that he would just let them burn?

He probably wants friends and family to go with him to Hell.

I mean as a friend aren't you obligated to help out your friends, and wouldn't helping them be giving them the word of Christ?

Helping your friends is good doctrine and the Anti is not about good. The only thing he can do 'good' is talk a 'good' game. This however, should be recognizable by Christians who hear him and understand doctrine.

For example:
Step 1 - More and more you hear that Jesus is 'old news' and times have changed (this has already begun by the way
). Anti-Christ steps up to the mic "There's a better way to peace!" *cheers and applause*
Step 2 - "If your God is living, where is He now? I am living and will bring you to peace." *oohs and ahhhs*
Step 3 - "I've brought you the peace I'd promised, you owe it to make statues in my name and worship me." And the peeps say, "sure, why not? We're sick of war and this is a small price to pay." Hmm....

Have faith in God, trust in Him. If anyone tries to sever that relationship then you know they mean for you no good, because God is good.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by saint4God]

[edit on 18-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
My take on this would be that yes the anti-christ and his minions would actually preach Christ's teachings. The difference being is that they would subtely twist the meanings to fit their agenda. Remember, Satan, Lucifer. however you wish to designate him, is the great deciever and what is the best way to lie? To tell the truth or toonly tell part of the truth whichever best suits the situation.

Cug

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

For example:
Step 1 - More and more you hear that Jesus is 'old news' and times have changed (this has already begun by the way
). Anti-Christ steps up to the mic "There's a better way to peace!" *cheers and applause*
Step 2 - "If your God is living, where is He now? I am living and will bring you to peace." *oohs and ahhhs*
Step 3 - "I've brought you the peace I'd promised, you owe it to make statues in my name and worship me." And the peeps say, "sure, why not? We're sick of war and this is a small price to pay." Hmm....

Nope it wont be like that.. The only people he would get are the non-believers... people he is getting anyway.

Have faith in God, trust in Him. If anyone tries to sever that relationship then you know they mean for you no good, because God is good.

Now THAT is what he will sound like... he doesn't need non-believers like me.. he wants to get people like YOU.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
My take on this would be that yes the anti-christ and his minions would actually preach Christ's teachings. The difference being is that they would subtely twist the meanings to fit their agenda. Remember, Satan, Lucifer. however you wish to designate him, is the great deciever and what is the best way to lie? To tell the truth or toonly tell part of the truth whichever best suits the situation.

I could see that. I think that Christians would be able to hear the bells and whistles going off as time goes on with this guy as is diverges from doctrine.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Nope it wont be like that.. The only people he would get are the non-believers... people he is getting anyway.

*shrug* That's just my opinion on it from what I read, though wouldn't be surprised if it's different. I agree that ultimately all that would be gotten are the non-believers...unsure if it'd start out that way too.

Now THAT is what he will sound like... he doesn't need non-believers like me.. he wants to get people like YOU.

LOL!
Please don't call me the anti-christ. I know I'm not. Behold my obvious lack of leadership and persuasion
! I cannot save anyone.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4GodI could see that. I think that Christians would be able to hear the bells and whistles going off as time goes on with this guy as is diverges from doctrine.

Considering that doctrine is the false interpretations of scripture that corrupted churches have fed us over the years, I think he would not reveal himself by deviating from doctrine, but rather by adding to it or supporting the incorrect aspects of it. What better way to fool the faithful than through the very churches they ascribe to and listen to.

I feel the Beast would reveal himself by deviating from the word of God and from the path laid out by Jesus, and from what God has told you in your heart to be right.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Considering that doctrine is the false interpretations of scripture

Ack! I've been using the word 'doctrine' interchangably with 'scripture' assuming they were one in the same. A look at the dictionary tells me I'm wrong. Nice pick-up wecomeinpeace and my apologies for my misnomer. I'm totally not saying doctrine is above scripture.

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I feel the Beast would reveal himself by deviating from the word of God and from the path laid out by Jesus, and from what God has told you in your heart to be right.

Yes! That's what I was meaning to say. Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Nice pick-up wecomeinpeace and my apologies for my misnomer.

Teach you, me will. Me Inlgish good. Learn from Yoda and from Cookie Monster.

Seriously, though. I had to look up "misnomer" in the dictionary to understand what the fudge you were saying.

top topics

join