It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vid 3 UFO's crossing edge of moon, Not hiding very well, Routine Complacency? Numerous sightings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I came across this on rt filmed on the 22 April My question is there's been NUMEROUS sightings of this type of craft on video and otherwise described SO they're here we see them WHO ARE THEY ? & what are they doing on the moon ? Does the Government know? A million questions !

But being that there are increasing numerous sightings are they capable of becoming complacent because of a routine?

www.rt.com...
edit on 28-4-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

They look like shadows on the moon to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes three shadows randomly caught by someone who wasn't really looking for UFOs but there they are!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Looks like something a lot closer to the lens. Birds, insects...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You are assuming what you see is a "craft" based on what, exactly? All I see are three black dots moving across the camera lens. You can't claim these dots are just off the surface of the Moon. They could be three feet from the camera lens itself. You have absolutely no measurement of distance here. You are running on assumptions here. Proclaiming complacency is not credible.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well if it's published by Putin's propaganda organization
then it must be true!

I thought that RT links were not permitted on ATS...

Kev

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well, the Youtuber who uploaded the video surely isn't your run of the mill Alien con artist. His first videos are 6 years old and of his garage band. Then years later, he began his quest to debunk Flat Earthers, which is silly because there's no need since it's been debunked for centuries and you're never gonna swing online pseudo scientists of their beliefs.

He does have one UFO video he captured which looks very similar to his recent Moon video.

Now watch the Moon video (1:18).

The similarities of circular objects flying at a high speed in both videos is curious and makes me believe this was created by the YouTuber.

Here's another video on his channel playing with his magic balls.

He's into stop motion effects, hence his Youtube name, so perhaps he's taking his "special effects" skills to making phony UFO videos? If so, kinda sad he's debunking Flat Earthers but uploading fake UFO videos.

edit on 28-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Second vid is cool time date stamp and cross check with mufon reports it would be hard to fab those shadows on the moon though.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

How could it be hard in this day in age? That's the problem with all UFO videos for now on, it's too EASY to fake them. The second video is not cool, it's lame as hell. MUFON? I bet there are actual astronmers, professional and amatuer alike, who always have a telescope pointed at the Moon. I'm sure with a lot of digging you would find out this video in the your OP is fake.

Here's one, happy hunting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
But...... but what if its true & real? its really a killjoy to have every single ufo vid instantaneously debunked and dismissed
They are out there, there's enough evidence just for the moon alone not including the sighting on earth Why Haven't we been back to the moon?

a reply to: Swills

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm all for aliens existing and it would be both exciting and frightening if they are not only real but are also on Earth and light years ahead of us technology wise. But, just because I would enjoy the fact aliens exist doesn't mean I'll believe any old UFO video posted on YouTube. Why RT wasted their time with this video in particular is beyond me.

There are actual astronomers who are always looking at the Moon, when they post a video that raises the question of Aliens then I'll pay attention.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

But...... but what if its true & real? its really a killjoy to have every single ufo vid instantaneously debunked and dismissed. They are out there, there's enough evidence just for the moon alone not including the sighting on earth

What if WHAT is "true and real"? These black dots? Sure, there are true UFOs, but it's very rare to get anything more than an out-of-focus dot or light in the sky. With several billion cell phones out there now, why can't we get a decent picture of even one UFO that can show some detail? Sorry to say, but it's a fertile ground for fraud and hoax, as we've seen countless times in the last 70 years. From Billy Meier to Dr. Reid (who kept an alien in his refrigerator), we're constantly asked to believe in questionable stuff. How can you be so easily fooled by three black dots? What do they prove?

Why haven't we been back to the moon?

Budget? What's there that could justify spending 10% of our GDP (what it cost last time) to get there?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
They're shadows actually on and around the moons surface

He zoomed into the moon, it's very very unlucky to be insects at that slower pace

Insects would zip right past that particular area of focus in the blind off an eye

The object is likely up a lot lot higher I.E. outside the earths atmosphere

Because, that imo is definitely a shadow on the moon

That's my 2cents anyway

Great vid S&F

edit on 28-4-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You are assuming what you see is a "craft" based on what, exactly? All I see are three black dots moving across the camera lens. You can't claim these dots are just off the surface of the Moon. They could be three feet from the camera lens itself. You have absolutely no measurement of distance here. You are running on assumptions here. Proclaiming complacency is not credible.

Lol you claim he has no measurement of distance to be claiming shadows on the moon

YOU have no evidence of distance either? yet claim they're bugs and birds

Ours enforcing your opinion on others?

What if they're asteroids?

You didn't think of that because you're clairly so caught up in the idea life elsewhere doesn't exist or can't possibly be traveling here

Tbh if they were birds or insects, flying past a zoomed tiny dot in the sky

Don't you think they'd move past lighting fast or completely out of focus or not register at all?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: schuyler

Lol you claim he has no measurement of distance to be claiming shadows on the moon

YOU have no evidence of distance either? yet claim they're bugs and birds

Ours enforcing your opinion on others?

Excuse me, but please point out where I said they're bugs and birds. I'll wait here while you go do that..........Didn't have much luck, did you? That's because I never said that. You invented it, just like you magically transformed these dots into UFOs. I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone; I'm simply pointing out that people are jumping to conclusions with little evidence, or in your case, making stuff up. You have ZERO evidence of distance in that vid. That's a fact. When you jump to unjustified conclusions, that affects your credibility.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

But...... but what if its true & real? its really a killjoy to have every single ufo vid instantaneously debunked and dismissed
They are out there, there's enough evidence just for the moon alone not including the sighting on earth Why Haven't we been back to the moon?

a reply to: Swills

It looks just like 3 helium balloons floating across the view of the camera.

And if they WERE spaceships, then they were enormous and FAST. They crossed the moon in a matter of seconds.

Helium balloons.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
They look like something flying in formation and on a straight ahead course.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I was thinking along those lines too, as in something the camera man put in front of the lens to make it appear it was over the Moon.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Obviously, it's a fragmentated dust partical formation reflecting shadows on the video artifact due to space junk nonsensical CGI Photoshop stuffs with the hoaxing atmosphere anomolous clouds......

...... I couldn't think of a specific, automatic, typical and baseless skeptic response, so I just lumped every one I could think of together.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Looks like something a lot closer to the lens. Birds, insects...

This is a camera with a something like 68x or so zoom. I cannot remember the exact zoom, but it's ridiculous- and I want one.

With a zoom like that, stuff nearer to the camera gets blurry. As in a fuzzy, indistinct blob blurry. My phone only goes up to 2x optical zoom- but the principle stays the same. Just anything like bugs or even birds would be big, fat, fuzzy *things*. Not only that, they'd be gone in an absolute instant. The camera shaking as bad as it is is from this person trying to steady it with their hands, and not using a tripod, or a real crummy one. The tiniest movements are magnified, the higher the zoom.

That said...

Those things arent near the moon. They also aren't that close to the Earth, either... but they are in the earth's shadow. If they were on or near the moon, they would have light and shadow like the moon does. Instead, we are left with 3 weird dots.

I'm guessing strongly these things are in orbit. The objects are round. And that's all I got, really.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join