It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Son in Law still Using Position for Massive Profiteering

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: CB328

For his high crimes against humanity and all the death & destruction he's caused in the last 18 or so months due to his scheming ways against the flavour of capitalism, what particular method of death do you feel is most suitable to be applied to this bloodline ring-in?

Fire and plenty of it!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

www.cnn.com...

Exclusive: Mueller's interest in Kushner grows to include foreign financing efforts

By Shimon Prokupecz, 

ashington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller's interest in Jared Kushner has expanded beyond his contacts with Russia and now includes his efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the inquiry.

This is the first indication that Mueller is exploring Kushner's discussions with potential non-Russian foreign investors, including in China.

US officials briefed on the probe had told CNN in May that points of focus related to Kushner, the White House senior adviser and son-in-law of President Donald Trump, included the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians

Mueller's interest has spread to include just about 90% of the citizens of the US
Your point is ?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I hate to break it to you, but THEY ALL DO THIS. Use their position and power and proximity to and acquaintance with people who are in government or high positions in the defense contact industry, tech industry, big banks, Wall Street, and other various big or lucrative industries.

It's a revolving door at the top with these people, in case you haven't noticed. They go from high government or civil servant positions to high positions in one of the above mentioned industries, or vice-versa.

Not saying it's right; it's not and its one of our biggest deeply-seated problems, but if you're going to call out Kushner you'd better start calling out all the others who have done it and are doing it now if you don't want to come off like a hypocrite with who you support or don't.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Most of the other people who do this at least have some qualifications and have actually worked in their field. Inheriting a company doens't qualify you to be a government advisor and scam giant sums of money, at least it shouldn't.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Isn't supporting some one because they make your fellow citizens feel bad a really childish thing to do?

Not just childish, but treasonous when that person is a criminal warlord who is destroying our government and traditions of legality and proper governance.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Isn't supporting some one because they make your fellow citizens feel bad a really childish thing to do?

Not just childish, but treasonous when that person is a criminal warlord who is destroying our government and traditions of legality and proper governance.

Jesus, i couldn't cut through that hyperbole with a chainsaw with lazer beams.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Hey I am just given the guy a taste of his own medicine.

I'm not even a liberal. lol

I really do think what he did was childish though.

Real question: Is supporting someone just because they make people feel bad something you think an adult should do?

If you think that is the only reason why I support Trump, you are wrong.
But it is a huge plus.
As far as me whining about Libs, the only time I come out is when I see ridiculous threads like this.
It’s the Libs that do 100% of the whining.

"It's the libs that do 100% of the whining," says the whiner.

I think it's the only reason you support Trump, nothing else he promised is happening.

Have you not heard the Libs whining nonstop since Election Day?
Oh wait.....you can’t hear them over the sound of your own crying.
edit on 29-4-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I was just following your lead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join