It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Son in Law still Using Position for Massive Profiteering

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Of course just invalidate someone's opinion because it doesn't match yours.

The OP asked a question. How does this happen.
Your answer was actually the butt hurt one.
Just sayin...

Cool story.
But as far as reality goes, not even close.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

according to people familiar with the inquiry.

US officials briefed on the probe

CNN

..Sigh.. Do I really have to state the obvious?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

But doesn't supporting some one because they make your fellow citizens feel bad a really childish thing to do?

Not at all.

I mean how are you any different than the libs that you hope are miserable?

I am very different.
I couldn’t stand Obama but I didn’t bitch, whine, piss and moan about him EVERY. GODDAMNED. DAY.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm sure it doesn't hurt that he is who he is, but so what? That kind of money is like an average Joe getting a car loan.

Who's to say he wouldn't get the loan if Trump were still in the private sector?

Nothing paradigm shifting here IMO.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

and sir that's why a leftist isn't in charge.. get over it..

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Not at all.

Yes it is.

I couldn’t stand Obama but I didn’t bitch, whine, piss and moan about him EVERY. GODDAMNED. DAY.

As much as you whine about libs on this forum I highly doubt this is true. Please prove me wrong by NOT whining about my reply.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Your reply is nothing more then a wannabe trigger and you want him/her to reply with a rebuttal to your futile post? hypocrisy is weird...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Hey I am just given the guy a taste of his own medicine.

I'm not even a liberal. lol

I really do think what he did was childish though.

Real question: Is supporting someone just because they make people feel bad something you think an adult should do?
edit on 28-4-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Real question: Is supporting someone just because they make people feel bad something you think an adult should do?

If you think that is the only reason why I support Trump, you are wrong.
But it is a huge plus.
As far as me whining about Libs, the only time I come out is when I see ridiculous threads like this.
It’s the Libs that do 100% of the whining.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

But doesn't supporting some one because they make your fellow citizens feel bad a really childish thing to do?

I mean how are you any different than the libs that you hope are miserable?

I'm guessing He's hoping the miserable feelings liberals are feeling will enable them to feel humility and thus understand how hypocritical and prideful they have been, but alas, liberals are too far gone to learn humility, and just continue onward with gaining only more self pride and just rebel against the higher virtues. Just look at how Hillary Clinton has acted, and continues to act for a billboard sized example. Most all liberals continue onward just like Hillary and will just keep on doubling down on pompous arrogant self pride rebellion. So it's really an effort to help you folks

edit on 28-4-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

liberals are too far gone to learn humility

Yep, all of them. Every single one. Very smart way of thinking about large groups of people.

I hear libs feel the same way about all conservatives.

You guys have so much in common, it's so funny to us watching from the outside.

Sounds to me like the media fooled you into thinking a certain way about your fellow americans.
Did you not read my signature??

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

please site any SUSPECTED illegality...
or you still just here to smear people?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

liberals are too far gone to learn humility

Yep, all of them. Every single one. Very smart way of thinking about large groups of people.

I hear libs feel the same way about all conservatives.

You guys have so much in common, it's so funny to us watching from the outside.

Sounds to me like the media fooled you into thinking a certain way about your fellow americans.
Did you not read my signature??

And you unwittingly just proved my point!
Good going pal! That is what is hilarious above all else.

It isn't just liberals, it is the inability to accept personal imperfections when shown those imperfections, and instead, respond with zero humility, a load of rebellion with a lot of unrelenting self pride, of which your response was littered with. But since it was Hillary who lost so badly, we are seeing the liberal fallout of that loss and they display the same arrogant anger from Hillary losing that Hillary herself keeps showing the world.

Do you see what I am talking about now Vern?

edit on 28-4-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He was making huge deals before he even met or married Ivanka. What is the point of the OP?

(look up 666 Fifth Avenue...)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

For his high crimes against humanity and all the death & destruction he's caused in the last 18 or so months due to his scheming ways against the flavour of capitalism, what particular method of death do you feel is most suitable to be applied to this bloodline ring-in?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

LOL
Your feelings must have gotten hurt today by someone, so you are taking it out on Trump and his family eh?

Some very refreshing honesty.

You support Trump because liberals cannot stand him.

Therefore, you're willing to overlook the Wall Street love-fest with Trump and Goldman-Sachs, ,whereas it was evidence that Hillary only cared about corporate America (look at Trump's cabinet, find anyone in their for the common man?).

The "tax cut" was overwhelmingly for the rich, indeed less than Obama's tax cut for the working poor/middle class, and gets phased out for the middle class/poor. It was for the rich, and only the ultra rich all along. You got played.

He is more corrupt than Hillary ever dreamed of being. I heard that conservatives were extremely upset that Hillary exposed classified material on a private server, and yet Jared was sharing elements of the PDB with Saudis, the country most-involved with 9-11. I heard that the problem with the Clinton Foundation (which does give away millions in real cash to real causes, as opposed to the Trump Foundation) was the "pay to play" aspect, and yet there's no concern at all that Trump has foreign nations lining up to spend money at Trump International in DC and Mara Lago.

He will never build a wall, hasn't even really tried, never mind getting Mexico to pay for it.

And the Clintons were excoriated for having difficulty with the concept of truth, and yet Trump lies at rates never seen before according to Politifact, lied about Cohen doing the Daniel's deal, lied about doing Daniels, lied about the Trump Tower meeting 3x, lied about staying in Moscow.

So, it is nice that at the end of the day, the thing that keeps you in Trump's corner, since Trump has done none of the things he's said he would do, is that we liberals cannot stand him. Good enough for you! That's the end goal. I hear us called "leftists" as if we're not even Americans, and so what's a little relationship with the Russian mob/Putin when one has to defeat "leftists" right?

I appreciate it. You're right. He angers us daily, because he's a corrupt, barely literate, barely functioning (nice interview on Fox/Friends) and an embarrassment to the United States.

Oh, and it's not just liberals, the Bushes didn't want him at Barbara's funeral. When Bush Sr., "W," the Clintons, and Obamas are comfortable around each other, but don't want the corrupt idiot there, only people proud of their corrupt idiot would.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If you think that is the only reason why I support Trump, you are wrong.
But it is a huge plus.
As far as me whining about Libs, the only time I come out is when I see ridiculous threads like this.
It’s the Libs that do 100% of the whining.

"It's the libs that do 100% of the whining," says the whiner.

I think it's the only reason you support Trump, nothing else he promised is happening.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Honestly...youd have to see his proposal to the funding source before making a judgement.

That said....i trust none of them to act ethically. Jared seems slimier than the average sewer dweller.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Metallicus

Kushner was supposed to put his interests into a blind trust managed by outside experts when he accepted his senior adviser post in the White House and he did not do so.

That's why. Just like Trump was supposed to do but didn't. You know, if a Democrat was POTUS and doing this you know conservatives would be railing against them, eg Jimmy Carter and his peanut farm. But a so called Republican is in power so it's okay now, well until a Democrat takes the office.

I'm sure a Big Bank doesn't have any interest in what Jared and the Trump administration can do for them, nahhhhhh! Hillary is the only WALL STREET SHILL!!!

If a dem did it, we would never hear about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join