It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Blog Purges contributors who don't support Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328
Kind of like turning the IRS loose on your opponents, huh?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
It's not just the blog, as I listed above. Now Trump is threatening politicians who do things he doens't like. How far is that from dictatorship? His base wouldn't question it one bit if he destroyed our democracy, as you people were constantly accusing Obama of doing.

You can't be that naive. How do you think the parties get their members to vote along party lines? Offer them an extra dessert? Do you know what a "party whip" is? Name a president who has never 'exerted influence' to get his way. This is not a Trump issue. It's how politics is done all over the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Their site their rules.

It is however funny to see so many that claimed sites like YouTube and Twitter were censoring Conservative users cheering on this move. It's almost like all these hyper-partisan people are hypocrites of the highest caliber.
edit on 4/28/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Red State = r/The_Donald.

And knowing is half the battle.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Conservative Blog Purges contributors who don't support Trump

They probably got tired of having to defend a draft dodging coward!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I would gladly agree with you on the topic of censorship except for the fact that while you may rightly cry when it happens to leftists, leftists will turn around and censor, tear down statues, basically burn books to their hearts content.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Only neo-liberal constitution hating low-informationers would think this was an awesome story.......

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ain't that the Truth..

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CB328
This could be the beginning of frightening movement in the history of America. First there were Trump supporters calling for a purge of government employees, then it was claimed that Trump asks his administration members to pledge loyalty to him, then it was revealed that Trump's son in law advisor helped the Saudi prince plan his purge, now the blog Red State apparently has purged anyone who isn't 100% pro Trump. Is this the beginning of a repressive dictatorship in America, or just a financial business decision?

money.cnn.com...

Oh no! A conservative blog has dropped those not supporting their conservative views! The sky is falling!

Actually, I am pretty sure that there's a difference between "Trump views" and "conservative." While the two can overlap, they are not necessarily the same.

I think there's conservative members here who don't support him but rather support Libertarians.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

its draining the swamp, you thought it would come easily? full of fanfare? fighting corruption leads to corrupt people fighting back. this is what you are seeing.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
As a Trump voter and conservative I don’t like it. It’s exactly why I HATE CNN/MSNBC! You have to have opposing views for true media unbiased coverage. Not the plants who are there to get beat up on Fox or CNN either. You have to call it what it is.
If you had the money to start a news channel, or one of them would go back to unbiased journalism they would rule the airwaves. We are ready for it!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
As a Trump voter and conservative I don’t like it. It’s exactly why I HATE CNN/MSNBC! You have to have opposing views for true media unbiased coverage. Not the plants who are there to get beat up on Fox or CNN either. You have to call it what it is.
If you had the money to start a news channel, or one of them would go back to unbiased journalism they would rule the airwaves. We are ready for it!

Err... MSNBC and other news outlets just reported it. It was a Conservative blog that purged the Trump aficionados from their blogroll.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Wow and all the liberal supporters in the mean time are boycotting Trump supporters? why even make this post,buisness owners make their own decisions,didn't you learn that in school?guess not damn those public schools

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
In a way it should open leftists eyes to the things they do to us every day, everywhere, especially on any MSN.
One blog does it to the lefties and the world ends, lefties doing it everywhere and all is fine.
Ha, how does it feel eh?
Why can't we all just say what we want wherever? Including the [mildly] right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join