It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Blog Purges contributors who don't support Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This could be the beginning of frightening movement in the history of America. First there were Trump supporters calling for a purge of government employees, then it was claimed that Trump asks his administration members to pledge loyalty to him, then it was revealed that Trump's son in law advisor helped the Saudi prince plan his purge, now the blog Red State apparently has purged anyone who isn't 100% pro Trump. Is this the beginning of a repressive dictatorship in America, or just a financial business decision?

money.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Just a financial business decision, And not a very good one.

What's really crazy is that trump created a 3rd political party in the US.

edit on 28-4-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This could be the beginning of frightening movement in the history of America. First there were Trump supporters calling for a purge of government employees, then it was claimed that Trump asks his administration members to pledge loyalty to him, then it was revealed that Trump's son in law advisor helped the Saudi prince plan his purge, now the blog Red State apparently has purged anyone who isn't 100% pro Trump. Is this the beginning of a repressive dictatorship in America, or just a financial business decision?

money.cnn.com...

Oh no! A conservative blog has dropped those not supporting their conservative views! The sky is falling!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Don't worry, our free speech warriors will be here soon to defend their fellow conservatives who don't support Donald.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
CB the sky is falling!!to bad we don’t have Obama’s around to heal the planet and it’s people. 8 years of harmony dashed by the great evil orange giant, shudder!!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

money.cnn.com...

Blog censors users to repressive dictatorship. No greater leap has ever been made.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Their sandbox, their call.

Affects me not one whit.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's not just the blog, as I listed above. Now Trump is threatening politicians who do things he doens't like. How far is that from dictatorship? His base wouldn't question it one bit if he destroyed our democracy, as you people were constantly accusing Obama of doing.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

money.cnn.com...

So, you could say that conservatives are now fighting fire with fire? Interesting play.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The hell you say.
Where were you when Leftist Twitter banned conservatives?....rubbing your hands gleefully, I am sure.
Never heard of RedState, but I have heard of Twitter....and my Twitter account was one of them that was banned.
But that is ok with you Leftists eh?

Prominent conservative Twitter users pushed back hard on Wednesday after an overnight purge of their accounts that culled thousands of their followers, as the embattled social media platform faced mounting charges of left-wing bias and suppression of right-wing viewpoints.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It's not just the blog, as I listed above. Now Trump is threatening politicians who do things he doens't like. How far is that from dictatorship? His base wouldn't question it one bit if he destroyed our democracy, as you people were constantly accusing Obama of doing.

Can’t really destroy it any more than your God Obama did.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Meh, Democratic Underground will suspend pro-Trump posters too. Welcome to the echo chamber, if that's what you're into!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Is this the beginning of a repressive dictatorship in America

Yes, it is. Time to find a safe space.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Surely you know what a dictator is...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Probably tired of Leftist shills...You know, Leftist shills.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
They must have been just purging the DNC bots I see everywhere. They seem way more common than the Russian bots.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good to see they exposed the Implants and infiltrators.

The new "ZNN" is born into Victory !!

😎😀

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

asking for a friend, if i look at your other posts, will we find you saying how dangerous that most main stream media outlets only hire left and far left people?

If people don't have the correct left opinion they won't get on the air, and if the leave out an opposite opinion that the get fired...see ESPN

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Trump a reply to: CB328

It’s okay because you can be anti-Trump on literally every other social media platform on earth and only conservatives are censored. Facebook, Google, Twitter, MSM has plenty of anti-Trump hit pieces to make up for it 100 fold.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
WTF is wrong with people thinking for themselves?
Both sides hate it and both sides try to silence the other.
Just WTF!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join