It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If USA has complete control of the world would the world be better off?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66
usa run the world lololololololool you guys are only 245 years old dream on little broomstick cowboy, come back in another 500 years and ask that question thats if you are still around that is lol

I may be 245 years old but I have the thighs of a 179 year old!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: SATURN66
usa run the world lololololololool you guys are only 245 years old dream on little broomstick cowboy, come back in another 500 years and ask that question thats if you are still around that is lol

I may be 245 years old but I have the thighs of a 179 year old!

lol only in america lol

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
No. Just look at the state of what the USA has control of.

It has turned it into a circus.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

No. God no.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornYesterday

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: makemap

This means no other country has any military or no longer exists. Everything is US and we probably have the same party systems. Also green tech most likely won't exist because it was EU and Asia that forced US to get out of coal & oil age.

How bout # you? Seriously. I would rather be dead then have America rule the world. Why the # would I want to live under a governing system where I'd have to pay to go to the hospital? America is a backasswards third world country and the people that live there are too #ing stupid to realize or accept this.

Lol...America's a #ing joke.

I mean what kind of country lets their election come down to a corrupt scumbag or a corrupt scumbag businessman?

America is ruled by corporations and the military and has been for...Hmmm god probably at least 50 years now. Most of your country is a bunch of rundown # hovel downs with nothing but a church and a gas station. Your populationt is addicted to drugs and divided by literally the stupidest # i've ever read. From what I can tell by the things I see Americans say on here and elsewhere the majority of you are a bunch of braindead ignorant hicks who can't understand more of the world is not America than is. I mean honestly the most comparble country to America is north Korea for just how utterly brainwashed and idiotic their people are.

Hahahaha, you might want to calm down buddy. You obviously can't hide your jealousy very well!

You know what's funny, there are plenty of people who are not jealous
Who stand in a shocked awe at how bad the US is.
Be it the violence, drug wars, school shootings, tv evangelists, massive debt, international wars, your kardashian like pop culture, blatant greed, oppression of others, some of the wealthiest people in the world and people earning a few dollars an hour, corrupt politicians, the list could just about be endless
Sadly, of recent, the US has corrupted the world with her greed

Yes, people want to emigrate to the US from third world countries, lots, but that is because you have a superficial pop culture that is on display and looks attractive but tv is not real

You are wrong, most of the West are not jealous of the US
We are not embarrassed for you yet but not to far off

The sun has set on the US, it's over
edit on 28-4-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think this was an intentionally inflammatory thread, but I'll play. I don't think the USA should have complete control, not at all. But some of the usual Brits have broomed in, making me rethink my position. LOL. But not really. You decide, I can't be bothered.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

This means no other country has any military or no longer exists. Everything is US and we probably have the same party systems. Also green tech most likely won't exist because it was EU and Asia that forced US to get out of coal & oil age.

Just a different form of NWO, I'd guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It isn't that bad you know.
Heck I would prefer us running it like years ago but the USA running the world would be better than Saudi Arabia or Russia.
Maybe Australia should run it tbh.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hell yes and we have a great start in the mideast...

Next up Iran...sign up now, it will be glorious!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A unified planet under any first-world nation's rule would be an overall positive step, even if that nation was the U.S.

I'd prefer Norwegian or even Canadian rule but unification is unification and the end result would be the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I have no doubt that where I live is not so much different to where you do, that the people there are for the most part good people
But jealous of people in the US, no, not a bit, somewhat relieved

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
it would be a massive clusterf#%** of proportions never before seen in human history .

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, dollars speak for them selves. Let’s all hope we don’t start trading in yen soon.
Really...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh my goodness no.

Our country is so messed up!

I guess the politicians should turn on youtube and see the prison movies and the homeless situation in the US, but yeah, America is number one with the biggest mouth.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
all joking aside about america.

the vatigan soul goal is
1 world goverment
1 world army
1 religeon
and 1global money system

and who backs the pope

the winsors
the rothchilds
and of course the deepstate

now that would give me nightmares

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

How many people would any national leader have to kill in order to place that country over the rule of the globe?

Makes a person think about all those who would push for a one-world government.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
think about it

the windsors rule the commonweath countrys 53 at the moment
the rothchilds run/own most of the worlds banking sytem
and the pope runs most of the worlds religeon
and the deepstate runs most off of the milatry in most of the countrys around the world.

that is pretty scary just with those nuts

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's why it will be a fake alien invasion to bring it about or a real one not sure how it will roll.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

or a major conflict in the middle east like the destruction of damascus

if you are into the bible stuff

issaha chapter 17 vs5 it states what happens if demasscas falls

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
oh boy this is getting deep lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>