It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What system do you game on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
God, I'm pathetic. Y'all have real computers. I play on a cheap HP laptop. Or is it a Dell? No! It's an HP. Dells are for stoners. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But anyway, I play ancient games like Oblivion and Skyrim, so the laptop is just enough. I tried to play Elder Scrolls Online, but I can never log in, which kinda makes me angry. You buy this stupid game and it comes with 4 discs - didn't Visual Studio 6 come with 4 discs? Anyway, you spend two days installing this ESO game and you can't log in. It's enough to make me wanna liquid cool my HP laptop by throwing it into the toilet.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
PS1. That Bushido blade 2 SON!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
God, I'm pathetic. Y'all have real computers. I play on a cheap HP laptop. Or is it a Dell? No! It's an HP. Dells are for stoners. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But anyway, I play ancient games like Oblivion and Skyrim, so the laptop is just enough. I tried to play Elder Scrolls Online, but I can never log in, which kinda makes me angry. You buy this stupid game and it comes with 4 discs - didn't Visual Studio 6 come with 4 discs? Anyway, you spend two days installing this ESO game and you can't log in. It's enough to make me wanna liquid cool my HP laptop by throwing it into the toilet.

Yeah. Don't worry too much. You build a 2K "future proof" rig, only to see it become obsolete in a year's time. My super duper I7 liquid cooled rig is now my daughter's Coco machine. It's become the HTPC see watches Coco on. Hence, my PS1 comment above. I still rock that bad boy.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
pentium g870 with 6GB ram and no dedicated gpu.

I play call of duty 4 at 640x480 and rock an fps of 125. if I look at the ground.

Strange thing is, you learn to accept the pixels. they become your friends. I know what it is like for a blind person to have an ocular implant that mimics light and dark, and gives an approximation of shape.

next step, google cardboard on my S4.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Xbox one here. I run a PvP guild for AD in ESOa reply to: Woody510

edit on 28-4-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Mine's an older rig.

It's going to need to be upgraded soonish. When I built it, it was upper end of middle. I have enough room in my case for a liquid cooling system because I figure that's where things are headed but I don't have it yet.

I have an AZIO mechanical keyboard and a Logitech gaming mouse.

I don't game as much as I used to because there haven't been many titles releasing that have piqued my interest these past few years. To many "games as service" models with those stupid loot boxes and crap like that.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

I can't believe how well Skrim has stood up. I still love playing it even though it's 7 years old.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Still play it now since release date never even finished the main quest haha

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

I only have the vampire add on, I haven't even touched Dragon born or hearthfire.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I started the vampire add on and haven't touched the Dragon born one either. Hearthfire is alright you get to build a house and things. It also let's you get married and adopt some children to live at it.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Skyrim won't let you kill the kids, so really, there is no reason to adopt
And I tried getting married without the add on. It's good for getting gold because the wife can open a shop, otherwise it's boring, IMO.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

There's my rig finally got some time to post them after work.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
AMD Phenom 9750 quad core processor 2.4ghz, 5g ddr2 ram, Geforce GT 430 1gb and windows vista lol. I need a new computer. I also have a PS4.
edit on 28-4-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I am looking to upgrade my CPU soon. Which is going to be a m,major overhaul of my PC. Just need someone to build a PC for with all my used parts after.

(post by Dyamiragma removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by mirllall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I game with XBOX ONE X. It is not a high end PC but it does have 40% more power than Playstation Pro, and can run many more 3rd party games in native 4k. Than the pro. A good example for this, is Star Wars Battle Front 2, the X1X just shines, compared to pro.

Now with that being said, the Xbox One X also has 4 K Bluray player, and it supports Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision is coming in a week or 2. Those are only supported on X1X, no other console does all that.

What would all this be without my 65 inch, 4 K HDR TV, with my Atmos surround sound system?

I just prefer consoles, because they are easier, than PC. A high end PC is better, but I am happy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join