It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alien Abductions in Sonora, CA?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
My roommate is still freaked out. Some very strange marks appeared on his lower back, then his nose began to bleed every morning for two or three days. Then a scar appeared, raw and red, behind his left ear. The sightings of UFO's began shortly after and haven't stopped. Triangles, cylinders, glowing UFO's, disks, color changing, you name it. They have been appearing over our home since April of 2004. I wish I knew what was happening. I wish I knew how to stop it. I don't like seeing my roommate so freaked out. He doesn't remember what happened. He doesn't want to remember or talk about it. His girlfriend is afraid of what might happen next and so am I. Why are they here? What are they doing? Why do they hover over our home and why won't they leave? I've posted the whole story on my website if anyone wants to read it and see the videos of these UFO's over our home. Maybe someone will know the answer, or at least, what we might do about it. THIS IS FRIGHTENING!



[edit on 18-2-2005 by pantha]




posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Weird

Try and shoot one down !!



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Are you kidding?!? They are already messing with my family. The only thing I'm gonna be shooting with is my camcorder. I'm not going to do anything to make them angry or something.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
There is little that can be done in such a situation when two very shadowy forces (ET and earthly governments) weild such immense power over the destinies of the semi-unsuspecting earth public. Probably the only way to stop such things from happening is to come completely forward with what you know. If there is one thing both groups in this game hate, its having more information get released to the public since all of it does whittle away at the mystery which eventually will have to give way to its undeniability.

By making this post you have started what is hopefully the way out of the abduction situation you are in the middle of. Most likely you will have to come out further than this and admit in public everything you know to end the problem. Ridicule will come, but I would imagine ridicule is better than being abducted.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
please keep us posted I know what I can say to comfort you in this story because I cant think of anything but just keep us posted...



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What is the website?

Roper



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
Weird

Try and shoot one down !!


Now you're talking! Thats why I have never seen a UFO, I guess. Although their knowledge levels are probably on a sliding scale its apparent that they certainly are aware of who the hell to stay away from.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
www.sonorasightings.com...


hmmm, quite the site........... quite the advertisment.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I checked out the website. That sure is a lot of sightings!



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
yup..

so sonora, are you the reverand, or is that your friend? and apparently you're concerned about scars etc on both yourself and your friend.. could you clarify some? how many people live with you. BTW, do you remember the time you spoke with you sister and mom on the stairs, or have you forgotten?



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
yup..

so sonora, are you the reverand, or is that your friend? and apparently you're concerned about scars etc on both yourself and your friend.. could you clarify some? how many people live with you. BTW, do you remember the time you spoke with you sister and mom on the stairs, or have you forgotten?


Yep, that's the good doctor Mark or his esteemed and learned colleague dizznod...

fabulous flashing lights





posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
SonoraSightings, I'd suggest at this time to surround yourself with other's and share this experence as you/your friend have gone through, and continue to be aware.... and share it here!
I'm heading out West in the middle of March, Sonora happen's to be on my List of places to stop. Could you or your friend U2U me?



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraSightings
My roommate is still freaked out. Some very strange marks appeared on his lower back, then his nose began to bleed every morning for two or three days. Then a scar appeared, raw and red, behind his left ear.


If you're being sincere this is pretty interesting stuff, I'm almost envious. As much as it's probably a terrifying experience, it must be damn exciting.

If I were you I'd gather and document as much evidence as possible. Start by taking pictures (post them!) of your roomate's scars and possibly convincing him to get X-rayed to check for anything implanted.

What's needed is some physical evidence!

[edit on 18/2/05 by Meteor_of_War]



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sonora- I really feel for you all. What a scary experience. I did notice something about those pics posted on your site. The indentations on your roomates back looks very similar to one of the UFO pic that you captured. One of crafts looks like the diamond shape on his back. Maybe it's just the way I saw it but maybe it was that particular UFO that abducted him and they somehow "branded" him.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
SonoraSightings, I'd suggest at this time to surround yourself with other's and share this experence as you/your friend have gone through, and continue to be aware.... and share it here!
I'm heading out West in the middle of March, Sonora happen's to be on my List of places to stop. Could you or your friend U2U me?


Um, what's a U2U? You may email me at any time throught my website.


[edit on 2/18/2005 by SonoraSightings]



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost
yup..

so sonora, are you the reverand, or is that your friend? and apparently you're concerned about scars etc on both yourself and your friend.. could you clarify some? how many people live with you. BTW, do you remember the time you spoke with you sister and mom on the stairs, or have you forgotten?


Yes, I'm the Reverend Father and my roommate and his girlfriend are the only ones who live with me. And I still only remember talking to my mother in the living room. I don't remember my sister being there at all, nor do I remember sitting on the stairs.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War

Originally posted by SonoraSightings
My roommate is still freaked out. Some very strange marks appeared on his lower back, then his nose began to bleed every morning for two or three days. Then a scar appeared, raw and red, behind his left ear.


If you're being sincere this is pretty interesting stuff, I'm almost envious. As much as it's probably a terrifying experience, it must be damn exciting.

If I were you I'd gather and document as much evidence as possible. Start by taking pictures (post them!) of your roomate's scars and possibly convincing him to get X-rayed to check for anything implanted.

What's needed is some physical evidence!

[edit on 18/2/05 by Meteor_of_War]


I have posted the pictures on the website and all the documentation is there as well. We are going to visit a hynotherapist in Sacramento, Dr. Boylan in the next couple of months.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Sonora- I really feel for you all. What a scary experience. I did notice something about those pics posted on your site. The indentations on your roomates back looks very similar to one of the UFO pic that you captured. One of crafts looks like the diamond shape on his back. Maybe it's just the way I saw it but maybe it was that particular UFO that abducted him and they somehow "branded" him.


Never thought about that. Except for the scoop mark above the diamond formation...Hmmm. Wish I knew for sure.




top topics



 
0

log in

join