It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alient 13x01 4/27/18

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

which is part of the problem! I don't know what an Ancient Alient is!!! How am I supposed to discuss that objectively? I mean what's an Alient? is it like an entertainment company or something? do they do clown shows and the guy with the funny hair shows up? tell me cause i don't know. and why are they Ancient!?!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Don’t reply to that post!!

Jeebus, can’t you read!!

Ancient Aliens are real. We are too stupid to make Coral Castle and apply that technology to a carbon fiber frame to make it float like an UFO!

Believe the lie!!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ill watch it tomorrow 😊

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I've always enjoyed Acient Aliens. I usually take most of what is presented with a pinch of salt and spend alot of the time rolling my eyes.
On this occasion though I thought they came out with some amazing information. They sort of put the last few years into a neat little package. I'm not sure about Nick Pope though. I've never trusted anything he says. Just something is off with him I feel.
John Pedesta has worked at the top so I'm also not so sure what he is saying is truth or lies.

Is disclosure coming? That has been the question since 1947.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
and why are they Ancient!?!

In terms of that episode about the recent developments, ancient seems to be a relative term that refers to how stale their information is relative to what is already known.

History channel has published this list while marketing that episode:
The 5 Most Credible Modern UFO Sightings

It seems to be of similar quality as the show itself. They show a screenshot of the 2015 Gimbal clip, claiming it's from the 2004 Nimitz incident, which certainly already is an ancient mistake to make. Then they claim the Go Fast video was "leaked in 2017" along with the AATIP news and claim it shows a craft similar to the 45-feet long Nimitz Tic Tac, while the instrument data from that video and simple math reveals the Go Fast target is around 10 times smaller than that and most likely just a bird.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hhaha you are funny, my bad for the typo man, english is not my first lenguage, would like to see you talk 3 at least as I try.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I watched it last night, and thought they did a good job of covering a lot of the recent developments in the field. Very little here was new to be, but an excellent overview for those that aren't up to speed

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Actually, as far as AA goes that was really decent episode!

TTSA is mentioned in a framework of disclosure and how close we came (Grrrr... Nixon, sheesh). It was recent info with no recycle of seasons 1 - 4!!

Most episodes you can skip but this one is worth a view!

So some rainy night throw another shrimp on the barbie for me and take a gander!!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

which is part of the problem! I don't know what an Ancient Alient is!!! How am I supposed to discuss that objectively? I mean what's an Alient? is it like an entertainment company or something? do they do clown shows and the guy with the funny hair shows up? tell me cause i don't know. and why are they Ancient!?!

They're making money now, it’s a franchise with tea shirts, conferences-- something called of all things, Alien CON. www.thealiencon.com...

They’ve become a dogmatic religion in a sense and if you come on their show you better be pro-alien or else you won’t be part of the franchise green.

Just like everything humans do, they've made a money machine out of the alien/UFO phenomenon.

I have no problem with that as long as people know what it is.

Overall it's an entertaining show, and they have some great archeological shots often but we know it's not an objective search for truth

edit on 29-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I feel really sorry for any aliens, whose height of technology is non-exotic
"metamaterials".

Putting "Meta" in front doesn't make it magical.. or even that terribly complex.

I hope that "meta" doesn't become the new "quantum".

I think much of the UFO fakery these days is MetaLame.

Kev

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
For me, he makes the show. He comes on, I scream "HAIR!!!", and every so often, have to fruff out my hair (what little is left) when he says 'aliens'.

That's when you take a shot of tequila.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

www.celebritynetworth.com...

So long as the show keeps printing money, i think that they will somehow manage to find topics
for the faithful.

But BTW.. sometimes I watch it... it's very entertaining.. and they have good production
values for some archaeological sites.

Kev

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

No doubt they will. As long as they don't keep revisiting the pyramids, I'll be happily entertained.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Charly182

Jesus, 13 seasons? I loved the first season and started lose interest after the second season. I had no idea there was enough material for 13 freakin seasons!

There's not.
They just keep repeating the same old BS. It's gotten to the point where you can't tell the new episodes from the old, until one of the talking heads comes on and you check the hair.

Harte

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I saw it and posted real time about it on MM great thread last night.

Very good episode. Spoke about all the current goings on regarding TTSA.

What is MM?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
podesta, who has a suspicious background that we cannot mention here in this thread or the ats staff will censor you, peculiarly,

is a strange choice of person to have in this episode, it only makes sense if podesta reached out seeking to be in the episode, his connections (again not allowed to specify them) enable him to get into whatever show he wants too. so it would seem him being in that episode was apart of an agenda, (not allowed to speculate on that)

any knowledge he could have on aliens could only have come from (not allowed to mention that)

i would love to detail further, feel free to u2u me, only wish i could speak openly here.

deny ignorance....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join