It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alient 13x01 4/27/18

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Did you guys watch the episode last night? They talk about TTS, Bigelow, Delonge, Podesta saying that they have meta materials from space... and the three last ufos videos released by the gov.

Couldn’t believe that Ancient Aliens was showing actually no bull# at all, just facts and from the present! Also they didn’t show so much of the crazy hair guy and Made it even better.

What do you think about it?
Not sure is it a real disclosure but something is moving and faster that I tought. I was wrong thinking that if you didn’t come across one of this places no way you could hear about this important stuff and look, Friday 9pm on a major national chanel as History chanel, if you ask me 10 years ago I wouldn’t believe it.

edit on 28-4-2018 by Charly182 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sounds interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Charly182

Also they didn’t show so much of the crazy hair guy

For me, he makes the show. He comes on, I scream "HAIR!!!", and every so often, have to fruff out my hair (what little is left) when he says 'aliens'.

But gee- solid, concrete facts? Did someone goof?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cahlimicoid
Sounds interesting.

It wasn't. Just true believers preaching old news and one-sided views to true believers, ignoring all the contradicting evidence and mundane explanations that have been already provided. And trying to blow the magnitude of the AATIP way out of proportion for that part.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
AA has gotten a bigger budget, production values were better - even the incredible claims voices were subdued. It WAS very fact oriented and not so full of outrageous conclusions. I'm not really digging John Podesta personally, although I understand why they used him (he could probably use the money right now) and the tie-in with wikileaks emails - make it very credible.
I'll have to go back and listen for Robert Clotworthy's narration, his voice usually emphasizes the incredible claims...

I enjoyed the episode to the extent I had a chance to watch it with 5 dogs clamoring for dinner and treats.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
how's proporting to have metamaterials from space, under the implication they are alien fact based. sounds like baseless conjecture cause so and so said so.

also maybe some components of some metamaterials are manufactured in space, cause they need a lower gravity to make finerconstructed nanomaterials.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What 3 last UFO videos from the goverment?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I did see last night's episode. Personally, I wondered if the Declassified theme episodes took the place of a whole season because they ran out of ideas. I love the show, even Giorgio, and was always amused at some of the gymnastics they would go through to make their point. Maybe we'll see some solid episodes this season!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Also they didn’t show so much of the crazy hair guy and Made it even better.

Lol, I think the crazy hair guy is secretly an Einstein wannabe.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have it recorded and haven't watched it yet.

Ancient Aliens has slowly evolved over the years it's been on. I got so tired about shows about the pyramids, how aliens built them/inspired them/used them for a landing base etc etc. The stretching to connect everything in history to aliens was laughable.

Thankfully last few seasons they've gotten a way from that and yeah, are focusing more on facts...plus they've mined the ancient alien thing and the mine is now empty.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Bigelow , Podesta I guess TDL and To the stars Academy is next or was it already in it. Looks like a lot of Mis and Dis to me. However I'm a firm believer in AAT.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Jesus, 13 seasons? I loved the first season and started lose interest after the second season. I had no idea there was enough material for 13 freakin seasons!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Jesus, 13 seasons? I loved the first season and started lose interest after the second season. I had no idea there was enough material for 13 freakin seasons!

Well if you think about it, there are sooooooo many ways to say "is it possible that this is aliens? Yes its possible."
I mean this forum is still going strong, isnt it? :p

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I saw it and posted real time about it on MM great thread last night.

Very good episode. Spoke about all the current goings on regarding TTSA.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

Eh, I guess but AA lost me when they aired the Bigfoot/Alien connection episode.

As far as this sub, I assume it's pretty much dead since ATS has become nothing but a politics discussion board with a mostly conservative base.

I came here for the aliens, my first thread was about an alien video but the politics of ATS sucked me in and I've lost all interest in all things aliens, for now, I guess.
edit on 28-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Love that show but I love the "crazy hair guy" most!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Ancient Alient 13x01 4/27/18

That's the topic.
Discuss it.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join