It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Threaten Arrest If Citizens Speak Out Against the State-Sanctioned Death of Baby Alfie Evans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow . I am sure most of you are aware of baby Alfie Evans in the UK.

The UK has basically decided to let this kid die because he has a degenerative neurological condition that doctors say is incurable.

Now the family who desperately want to keep their son alive has been offered free care at the Vatican hospital where they will try experimental treatments .

For some reason the UK government has decided to not let him go even though it will be no cost to them whatsoever.

Well now the hospital who has decided to murder this child (they are not even feeding him) is upset at all the hatemail and phone calls from around the world .

Not only upset but they have the police monitoring social media accounts looking for anyone speaking out against this and threatening legal action.

I do not understand why the UK would not let this family take their son somewhere else for treatment. You guys across the pond have no rights left .

No gun rights ,no freedom of speech ,not even the freedom to get your own child the care you think he needs.. The drs and the Government get the final say over your childs care ?

Not even the freedom to bitch about the care hes not getting without being arrested.

Despite the fact that this will come at no cost to the UK government or the hospital, they are legally forcing the family to stay in the UK, where they will be denied medical care because the government decided that it was not worth the effort to keep the boy alive. Even worse, the hospital has not been feeding the child while he is under their care, which is now court mandated.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Hey America you should be more civilized like us and give up your guns. Now excuse me while we go murder this child...

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Parental rights do not exist in some countries.

The state is responsible for the life and death of your child if it is what the state decides.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The state is responsible for the life and death of your child if it is what the state decides.

All the more reason to love America...

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

There are too many here already that are willing to cede parental rights to the authority of the state.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I’ve not heard about Allie. I’ll have to look it up.
Without reading about it though, I’d have e to say a parent has the right to do what they see fit for their child

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

There are too many here already that are willing to cede parental rights to the authority of the state.

its like they want to be told whats best for them..

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In communist England, health care kill you.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

its like they want to be told whats best for them..

Yes.

Freedom, individualism, personal rights and responsibilities are a burden to some.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I had not heard of baby Alfie Evans. It seems that the U.K. Government cares more about a Russian spy being poisoned, than they do about the welfare of a United Kingdom child. That's sick!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Right about now, I would be calling the first 100 people I knew with AR15’s to stage a little 1st amendment protest to show our 2nd amendment and post it everywhere on social media so if something happened, thousands like us would be on their doorsteps!
But no...They are debating the ban of sharp objects in between death panel discussions over the pond.
edit on 28-4-2018 by TexasTruth because: Trying to numb my thoughts down for peace

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It makes absolutely no sense that they cant take him to the Vatican hospital for treatment .

What is the point of that? is it just to show their authority? Are they just that conceded to think there is just no way they could be wrong so they have to kill him?

I just dont get it...

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Please don’t bring that ’enlightened’ European crap to America. At least here we can protest with our 1st and 2nd amendment rights. In the UK you have to just shut up and die.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Not saying this isn't messed up but from everything i have read from the medical side of things is that there never was a cure in Italy experimental or otherwise they were offering the same care alder hey hospital provided for the last 18 months of Alfie's life i.e machines keeping him going.

The simple matter of the fact is that poor Alfie had (yes had as i believe he passed in the early hours UK time) a degenerative brain condition which caused severe seizures and after each one he would loose some more brain function he was never getting better just gradually worse.

All that said Alfie's parents i believe should have been allowed to go if it would not cause unnecessary suffering, which i can only presume is what the courts based the no decision on.

Also the behavior towards alder hey staff and other parents by some of the so called "Alfie's army" has been nothing but disrespectful and downright shameful.

R.I.P little fella.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Don't you find it rather repulsive that the parents of this child are willing to let it be a guinea pig at the hands of the Vatican? That is a very unsettling notion to me. How selfish as a parent do you have to be to insist their child be left alive to suffer through an incurable disease?

Why do people the world over insist that a person be left alive when it is obvious they will never have a quality life? This baby is 2 years old. Let's be generous and say he can live for 2 more years. What will HIS quality of life be? Remember too that he will have no comprehension of why he feels so bad all the time. Four years of sickness, and THEN he dies.

How heartless do people have to be to allow that to happen? Would he feel love from his parents? Im sure he would. But he will die knowing, as much as a 4 year old can, that the love he felt didnt make him better and couldnt stop him from dying.

Sorry, but if you ask me that not only is a fckd up way to live out 4 years, but the parents should be ashamed of themselves for being so self-involved that they couldn't see how it effected their own chilld.

Whom they claim to love.

Yes, I know I'm being pragmatic. But when you let your emotions take over to the point where you can't see the reality of a situation anymore............you end up hurting the last person you wanted to.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Impossible. NHS is the besf health care system in the world. Socialized medicine is the path to the future if you rabble would just embrace it. It's for your own good!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
In communist England, health care kill you.

lol, sick but true.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peacetime

Don't you find it rather repulsive that the parents of this child are willing to let it be a guinea pig at the hands of the Vatican? That is a very unsettling notion to me. How selfish as a parent do you have to be to insist their child be left alive to suffer through an incurable disease?

Why do people the world over insist that a person be left alive when it is obvious they will never have a quality life? This baby is 2 years old. Let's be generous and say he can live for 2 more years. What will HIS quality of life be? Remember too that he will have no comprehension of why he feels so bad all the time. Four years of sickness, and THEN he dies.

How heartless do people have to be to allow that to happen? Would he feel love from his parents? Im sure he would. But he will die knowing, as much as a 4 year old can, that the love he felt didnt make him better and couldnt stop him from dying.

Sorry, but if you ask me that not only is a fckd up way to live out 4 years, but the parents should be ashamed of themselves for being so self-involved that they couldn't see how it effected their own chilld.

Whom they claim to love.

Yes, I know I'm being pragmatic. But when you let your emotions take over to the point where you can't see the reality of a situation anymore............you end up hurting the last person you wanted to.

Kill HIM!!!

KILL HIM!!!!

It's only logical that the kid dies.

Docs said he would be dead in about 4 secs after taken off O2.

Didn't happen, now they want to starve the kid to death no prob but let a terrorist miss a meal and wtf?!

edit on 4 28 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Its not just over the pond. Take our beautiful state of California for example. Parents can't decide when and if to give kids vaccines. Can't pull kids out of LGBT brainwash and sex ed classes. The list goes on.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peacetime

How do you think new cures or treatments are found ? If everyone thought like you, nobody would undergo treatment for studies and no new treatments or cures would be made. Mice get you only so far. People need to sign up for trial treatment, trial meds, clinical trials etc... The kid is suffering either way. Why not try something that might benefit all of society in the long run.

They said that once off monitors baby would die in 24 hours - That didn't happen. So now they are not feeding him. And thats not cruel for you. But his parents asking for help is. You are a bit twisted my friend.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peacetime

How do you think new cures or treatments are found ? If everyone thought like you, nobody would undergo treatment for studies and no new treatments or cures would be made. Mice get you only so far. People need to sign up for trial treatment, trial meds, clinical trials etc... The kid is suffering either way. Why not try something that might benefit all of society in the long run.

They said that once off monitors baby would die in 24 hours - That didn't happen. So now they are not feeding him. And thats not cruel for you. But his parents asking for help is. You are a bit twisted my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join