It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the internet or computer demonic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

There seems to be myths that any electronic devices can get shut off/fuzzed out by ghost/demons, especially since that movie "the grudge" where the girl comes out of the TV.

Do you think the whole internet communication is BS and was created by demonic influence in order to send messages? Heck maybe this super demon is reading my message right now. Maybe it is a god given creation. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No, they aren't... Having studied comp engineering and science I promise the technological progression is sadly just a result of many human's ingenuity and brilliance.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

No, They are not.. That was easy...
edit on 27-4-2018 by LeonardGiovanni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Yes.

Now bow to your alien overlords/Gods.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Yes.

Now bow to your alien overlords/Gods.

Hail Hydra!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I doubt it.

You mention the way electronics may be suspect to ghosts or demons. I've been spooked out before by some of the way my computer has shut off. It can be eerie depending on the context.

More often then not though lately, I think that it's actually someone's own energy. Briefly, similar to when street lights go out as people walk by. Idk, depending on someone's belief system, their own influence may not be obvious.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It would be awesome to upload your "Soul" on to the Internet.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeonardGiovanni

Get trapped in the web with trillions of webpages, hell no.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeonardGiovanni

Get trapped in the web with trillions of webpages, hell no.

You could just become an avatar on a Online game like wow or second life

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I think compasses are demonic. They all point to the same location...the gates of Hell.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The internet is a tool used by both good and evil people. I do not know if society was ready for it yet. I feel that maybe evil is winning these last ten years or so. Deceit is being widely accepted and people are brainwashed to believe in lies if there is some evidence to back it. Science is a tool used by both good and evil too, it is mostly used to deceive people though or to gain money for the scientists doing the research.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Is a hammer evil if i use it to kill someone?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Forks are demonic
Spoons are angelic

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Forks are demonic
Spoons are angelic

Then what about the spork?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Entertaining idea sooo... yes it most likely is demonic.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Are cellphones demonic?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

There seems to be myths that any electronic devices can get shut off/fuzzed out by ghost/demons, especially since that movie "the grudge" where the girl comes out of the TV.

Do you think the whole internet communication is BS and was created by demonic influence in order to send messages? Heck maybe this super demon is reading my message right now. Maybe it is a god given creation. Who knows?

Well, given that it is highly unlikely that ghosts/demons/goblins exist, i would therefore have to say that it is highly unlikely that they created the internet or computers.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well I bet , you get al lot inside the box answers. My answer , some call it Demons and others Daemons , soo many branches on Ygdrasill but all the same root.

humans use internet... and some humans are not like Jasmine at all. So indirect if communicating is the exchange of information. Then the pandæmonium that we call internet might beyond the comprehension of schoolbook science.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I think compasses are demonic. They all point to the same location...the gates of Hell.

So, Hell did freeze over.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

If you're seriously curious about internet communications, I suggest you skim over this (HERE). It's a Network+ study guide that breaks down a lot of the stuff behind computer networking. You can also look into Security+ books and any of the CISCO certifications to learn a lot more about computer networking.

In short, no it's not ghosts or demons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join