It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Hypocrisy and local politics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Edumakated

What is sad is it is always played to the racism/discrimination issue. It's not.

It's an issue of people not wanting 'thug mentality' around their kids. It's not a school issue, it's a parenting issue. When parents allow (and sometimes even encourage because it's cool?) their kids to be little hell-raisers, those kids will exhibit that behavior no matter where they are.

It's a parenting issue, NOT a school issue.

Personally I would love to see all states go to an ESA policy allowing the parents to choose between public and private schools. Obviously the ESA wouldn't cover the full cost of private school, but it would cover a large portion of it, so parents could decide where they want the tax money allocated to their child's education to go.

And yet these a-holes have no problem advocating for open borders and 10' of milllions of illegals flooding the country. It's perfectly fine and just and moral when someone else has to pay the toll but when they have to experience the negative consequences of policys they support all of a sudden it's concern for educational standards.

It's also worth noting that when "other" communities (re poorer) use these same arguments they are labeled by these hypocrites and others like them as racists and Neo Nazis.

This is karma paying these liars and fools back. And I for on could not be happier about it!

Next step? Section 8 housing in their gated community. Now THAT would be an awesome dose of reality for these leftist maggots.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Of course, what makes me chuckle is that 95% of the people in that room probably are raging liberals.

Probably?

Your entire thread is based on an assumption?

As of they aren't. Give it a rest. You think that rich white people on the Upper East Side voted for Trump? Seriously?

These fools are open borders, pro illegal, pro sanctuary city, anti 2nd amendment leftist scum.

I hope they get some section 8 housing built in their community so they can fully appreciate the diversity they vote for others to experience.

Idiots getting their just desserts.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Of course, what makes me chuckle is that 95% of the people in that room probably are raging liberals.

Probably?

Your entire thread is based on an assumption?

Um...... no. Take a look at the Map. Its the area west of Central Park. Solidly Blue for Democrats. High 80%'s if not some in the 90% range.

Link to voting map

Get out of here with those facts! Introvert is busy trying to deflect and derail!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

One wonders how the many excellent private schools out there manage to do the job they do on much less per year in tuition than that $15/year/student?

I mean, after all, if as our friend suggests, all it takes is enough money, then all those schools ought to be failing way harder than those schools you just mention ... and yet they aren't.
edit on 28-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: introvert

Your deflection tactics are insanely stupid and obvious. You have yet to address the topic of the thread, and rather have gone off on a self-righteous tangent of how you are on topic.

I specifically addressed the topic in the very post you are responding to.

No, you didn't, but you keep on telling yourself you did.

Pathetic...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join