It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umbrax's Comic Avatars

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well folks after much thought I've decided that I'm dropping out of the avatar biz.
Well... it isn’t really like it sounds. I will no longer be taking requests for avatars but I will be taking requests for background images.

All the old avatars I've made are still available.

It is first come first serve, just post a reply to claim an avatar.
All the avatars I make have the text DENYHATE on them. This is my way of signing the avatars I make. Please do not take the avatars, edit them and claim them as your own. It takes a lot of time for me to make these so please respect my wishes if you want one of these avatars. If you like an avatar here and would like me to change it (ex. add text) I would be happy to do that.

Thanks.

i49.photobucket.com..." border=0>

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hi Umbrax.

I just sent you a U2U, requesting an avatar, and now I find out you're out of the business.

Lucky for me, my idea was pretty vague and I see one I like. 8th row down, second from the left.

Is she still available?

Pretty please?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
All yours HarlemHottie

Although I don't make new avatars I'll still make people background images. If you like, come back when you have enough ATS points and I'll be glad to make one for you

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
All yours HarlemHottie

Thanks! I had one little teeny change I would like made... her color. No offense to anyone, but I'm black, and considering the threads I post in, and my username, I think it would be a little weird for her to be white, because I wanted her to represent me.

If it was, like, Lara Croft, I wouldn't ask.

Although I don't make new avatars I'll still make people background images. If you like, come back when you have enough ATS points and I'll be glad to make one for you

I never even considered a background. Hmmm...

Anyways, thanks a lot. You've been really helpful.

Now I just have to figure out how to actually put an avatar up. I'm not too technologically-minded, if you know what I mean. :shk:

[edit on 1-9-2006 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If you go here scroll down to avatar url and just type in the address of the image you want.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Thanks Jack.

And sorry about the one-liner, this is only my second times breaking the rules.

:bash:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
No probs hottie.

And I just broke it too.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks for helping JackofBlades. HarlemHottie don't worry about one-liners on BTS

Is this what you wanted done with the image?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Is this what you wanted done with the image?

Wow, that was quick. I love computers, and the people who know how to use them!

One last little thing: dark hair. Then I'm good to go, and I'll definitely thank you in my signature, once I pick one.

Umbrax, you've gone beyond the call, and I just wanted to sincerely thank you again.

This is me, buying you a beer.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
She's perfect!

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Glad you like. Now you just need to spend some points on coloring your background

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Glad you like. Now you just need to spend some points on coloring your background

I'm willing to spend it if you're willing to make it. What else are ATS points for, if not to use?

I'm thinking Stars & Stripes...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was just meaning the color. I'm not sure if you have enough points for a background image.

If you select 45DCE7 for the background color it will match the "DENYHATE" in your avatar.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It says I have 4649 combined points. That's enough, right? A background image is 2500.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The math says yes. I don’t know the cost of things as I get ‘em free

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So that why you always change!

I always wondered how come you changed almost daily, and considered going into background images myself. Then I realised I had to pay.

You are a swine Umbrax!

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I don't think I ever used Background images as a member. Maybe just the one time when I had an animated Ghost Rider Avatar. For people like me who always change it gets really expensive.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't think I ever used Background images as a member. Maybe just the one time when I had an animated Ghost Rider Avatar. For people like me who always change it gets really expensive.

How fortunate for you! Well, that's okay, I think you guys earn it.

I was thinking about keeping mine for a while, plus, I plan to be posting a lot more. I'm finally getting comfortable here. ATS can be intimidating to a newbie.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Intimidating? When I started I was quite comfortable.

Maybe its because I'm a Draconian fro mthe Andromedan galaxy....

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join