It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veselnitskaya admits she is a spy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Was Obama's State department and DOJ so corrupt that they would willingly collude and allow entry of Russian spies to infiltrate an opposing candidate's operation?

Rhetorical.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why don't you just cite Loris Lerner and Eric Holder, with video every single time?

THESE PPL ARE DUMB

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm starting to lean more towards Bob Mueller being a participant in all the 2016 efforts to help Hillary/hurt Trump. He doesn't want to interview Natalia V. because he already knows that she has no useful information.

He knows she has damaging information to the witch hunt. He ought to be canned for incompetence alone in not interviewing her.

With it becoming more obvious every week, how Mueller is breaking away from standard operating rules, just to get Trump impeached, it is indeed time for him to be shut down.

Mueller's actions are causing embarrassment within the law profession. He's been at it now for 1 year, with 12 attorneys, 250 staff, and many millions of taxpayer dollars spent. And after all this, the only "Russia" related indictments, are against 13 Russian spies, who live in Russia.

A law student could do what Bob Mueller has done...in less than half the time.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Someone asked what collusion was. You can look up the law of you want. You'll find it under conspiracy against the United States. Stop swiping your nose looking for a fight all the time.

Are you dense?

I see you're fairly new. Welcome to ATS. Some upfront advice. SillyOlMe has been buzzing around the room annoying people..for years. You can't swat her/him/it into silence either. Best to ignore.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Most definitely! But I don't think Natalia V. was here in that capacity, when meeting at NYC Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Manafort, and whoever else was in the group.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Most definitely! But I don't think Natalia V. was here in that capacity, when meeting at NYC Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Manafort, and whoever else was in the group.

Those are the only meetings we know about.

Who's to say she didn't meet with anyone from the Hillary camp or anyone from the Obama administration.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

He does not want to interview her because it is not Trump he is after...he is laying the groundwork and the trap for all of the DNC collusion and corruption. Trump would have gotten rid of him a long time ago unless there was a reason to keep him around. Look at how all of the guilty have reacted and been found lying in the last 12 months....he closes his case and someone opens another will all of the evidence he found. He retires and is gone..case closed.

Why would he say this? I think it is a warning and not to Trump....

nypost.com...

edit on Apram30amf0000002018-04-28T01:16:39-05:000139 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

White House insiders feel that Mueller/Rosenstein have told Trump that he's not a "Target", in order to put him at ease. Trump will then confidently go in to a Mueller interview and BAM... Mueller comes out the next day recommending that President Trump be impeached for....LYING TO THE SPECIAL PROSECUTER (aka GOD).

In short... A Trap!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Someone asked what collusion was. You can look up the law of you want. You'll find it under conspiracy against the United States. Stop swiping your nose looking for a fight all the time.

Are you dense?

I see you're fairly new. Welcome to ATS. Some upfront advice. SillyOlMe has been buzzing around the room annoying people..for years. You can't swat her/him/it into silence either. Best to ignore.

Lurking since 2006, I know the legend known as Phage, was known as?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Are you dense?

I made this account to troll the trolls, this is the site I stumbled on 13 years ago.

PPL forget 15 years ago we all were raillying against bush, take a step back and think about that

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Was Obama's State department and DOJ so corrupt that they would willingly collude and allow entry of Russian spies to infiltrate an opposing candidate's operation?

Rhetorical.

Does rhetorical mean it's ok and anything goes?

o's state dept was the most corrupt in history.

We know they gave away almost a tril bucks to hostile nations.

In cash!

Wow, I can imagine the kick backs! 10-30%!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Are you dense?

Page.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Are you dense?

Phage has rare traits, but why is he a "Legend"?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It was a rhetorical question as in, "Was Hillary and Obama corrupt and colluding"?

The obvious answer was of course, yes.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Are you dense?

Phage has rare traits, but why is he a "Legend"?

He has fought dragons, danced at Studio 54, has a tattoo of Betty Davis when she was hot, and has projectile flatulence.

FACT!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
"Hey everyone!

Hey! Over here

I'm a spy!

No, really I am

Can I get paid now please?"

Absolutely beyond pathetic

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I must admit, I thought it was really amusing to see the desperation of the left after the election result, but it's even better to behold the straddlers still clinging desperately to their comfort blanket of Russian collusion. Carry on.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There is no doubt at all that the Trump's deal with Russians. The company is in debt. They need Russian money since no real bank wants to fund them. Yevgeny Prigozhin, Dmitry Rybolovlev and Aras Agalarov for example, but there easily a dozen Russians loaning money to the Trump business. Of course Trump could come clean and show us his taxes and business documents, but then it would become clear he is not a billionaire.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: UKTruth
Of course Trump could come clean and show us his taxes and business documents, but then it would become clear he is not a billionaire.

Good god, this again? The IRS has audited his taxes every year, you think you would find that something they didn't?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002018-04-28T13:14:39-05:000139 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join