It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Peace Deal between 2 Koreas, Coming soon: Peace Deal EU-USA & Russia-Iran!!???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Disenchanted1

Well Dear Disenchanted1,

It is funny the equalitarian obsession some people feel in to think they know better what is more convenient for other nations that they themselves are able to decide.

Why don't follow the same line of thinking you propose and extend it to condition our optimism and inner peace If China cease to be ruled by the Communist party?

Be careful, since they are our principal creditors, without their financial support our entire democratic system might have been shut down long time ago.

What is so different in to be able to accept differences in between nations, to concede to the Communists to rule China but not in North Korea neither Cuba?

To be or Not to be is the Question, once said Shakespeare.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/27/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: The angel of light

Can you post proof that a treaty was signed today?

Yes, I can, yee of little faith. Also there is photo proof...follow the link if you dare.

With hug and handshakes, North Korea's smiling Kim lightens summit mood

"I was excited to meet at this historic place and it is really moving that you came all the way to the demarcation line to greet me in person," Kim said as he grasped Moon's hand across the border.

Their two-hour morning meeting was marked with laughter and some banter, as well as more serious discussion, behind closed doors, officials said.

Be patient and I'm sure you'll be able to read the details of the agreement.
edit on 27-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

None of that says anything about a treaty being signed TODAY....

Just more of the same lip service like in 2000 and 2007.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No, it is clear you have not yet watched at all the ceremony entirely transmitted by many agencies in the web, there were actual documents signed and exchanged in between the two heads of States, and they took their time reading a little, reviewing that everything was in order by the way.

Please check

nypost.com...

full text of the Denuclearization agreement signed by both Korean Heads of State

I am afraid With all respect that the only lip service in this thread is possible coming from other mouth still open of surprise and astonishment with this news.

I am not excessively optimistic about this treaty but I am very careful into don't try to disqualify it or consider it useless.

Have a nice weekend!

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/27/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: thepixelpusher

None of that says anything about a treaty being signed TODAY....

Just more of the same lip service like in 2000 and 2007.

What he said above ^^

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Soooo did they sign a treaty yesterday or not?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

If Trump can make this happen and make it last he will dwarf Obama and many other US presidents when it comes to contributing for world peace. That will be nobel prize worthy. If this peace will be established it will not entirly surprise me if this prestigious prize will not be awarded to Trump If so, I hope it will contribute to the awareness of corruption within organisations like the Nobel Prize outfit.

Zat ~

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Kim just found a new way to go down in history, I think he realized plan A wasn't going to work

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

Well, we are going to see if his move was really the smartest one, or if he is weakening his internal support with it?

This is a so drastic and radical change that remembers me what Anwar Sadat did on 1979 when he went to negotiate the Camp David agreement with Israel.

Egyptian- Israelian Peace Treaty has lasted for decades, but Answar Sadat only survived two years after he signed it, he fell victim of a military plot that although couldn't overthrown his regime, since his Vice President Hosni Mubarak took control of the power, anyway killed him horrendously.

Many people are aware of the industrial military establishment in America that is behind the last wars we have had in middle east specially and other involvements around the world, but also North Korea has its own radical side, militaries that have been loyal to Kim but were in their position of command years before he arrived to power, they were comrades of his father.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1   >>

join