It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HPSCI Report on Russian Active Measures Released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

I didn't see any mention of the emails between Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnik nor any mention of Oleg Deripaska. The HPSCI "investigation" is so lacking that I think they probably should have refrained from releasing anything. Incomplete information is sometimes worse than none at all.

It’s like someone investigating a breaking and entering and refusing to look at the back of the house where the windows are all smashed out. Then concluding nothing happened because “Hey, I don’t see any broken glass.”

There was no evidence where they wanted to look so hey, no crime. And that’s pretty much it. Now Trump is saying the Russia collusion probe is dead which couldn’t be further from the truth. I think the whole purpose of this charade was to give Trump the ability to say that some official something found him not guilty of Russian collusion. Even if it is obvious BS to most people who read it.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

1. The DNC and Clinton campaign didn't actually fund the dossier, they funded the research. Steele himself compiled his research into what became the dossier.

semantics. They funded the research that was used for the fisa warrant.

The funding is currently the focus of an FEC violation for failing to disclose where those funds were actually going to. You cant use a law firm to hide expenses in the manner Clinton did. You also cant claim legal services when it is opposition research, as her campaign did.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh and of very high relevance is that on page 117 is the fact that they found clapper again lied to congress, and in fact did leak details of the dossier to jake tapper.

Further showing that Comeys briefing of trump on the dossier was a setup orchestrated by clapper to get details of the dossier released to the public and to help cnn smear trump.

Here is the thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More proof of high level intel agents actively trying to take down trump.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Oh and of very high relevance is that on page 117 is the fact that they found clapper again lied to congress, and in fact did leak details of the dossier to jake tapper.

Further showing that Comeys briefing of trump on the dossier was a setup orchestrated by clapper to get details of the dossier released to the public and to help cnn smear trump.

I submit Clapper had a quid pro quo - leak to CNN in exchange for a job after Obama leaves office.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I submit Clapper had a quid pro quo - leak to CNN in exchange for a job after Obama leaves office.

A win win for him.

Get to smear the president he hates, and get a cushy job with a fake media company that also seeks to smear the president!

Cnn and DNI Clapper! Two peas in a pod! They were made for each other!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yawn. Because CNN wouldn't hire the former DNI? Lmao. They hired Corey Lewandoswky ffs. I'm glad you've found something to launch into fevered speculation over but if you're going to insist on calling that mess of speculation "proof" then we need to have a discussion about why you're still supporting Putin's boy in the Oval.
edit on 2018-4-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yawn. Because CNN wouldn't hire the former DNI? Lmao. They hired Corey Lewandoswky ffs. I'm glad you've found something to launch into fevered speculation over but if you're going to insist on calling that mess of speculation "proof" then we need to have a discussion about why you're still supporting Putin's boy in the Oval.

Yes I know you yawn.

Because you dont care about clapper leaking info about the pee allegations of the dossier to the press, and then clapper and possibly comey using a briefing to give cnn the excuse they needed to run the story.

Now if we had anonymous sources instead of the actual document from the intel committee saying such important things such as donald banged a pron star, or paul ryan fired a chaplain over a prayer, that would be hard hitting stuff that you are concerned enough about to make a thread!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You don't think he has a motive for that?
He blew up Twitter with it.

Too bad the news about Veselnitskya blows this work of fantasy out of the water.
You can bet Robert Mueller is not ignoring blocked number phone calls nor does he have any qualms about subpoenaing phone records. He interviewed. He didn't trim the list to just witnessed who like trump.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm innocent just ask my get away driver.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yup.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
They didn't find collusion because they didn't look for it.
Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes always trust a "Russian Spy" and then convince everybody Russians crossed the server border !!

😀

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
“Russian Active Measures”. Using outdated, Soviet Cold War phrases to describe twitter trolls will surely temper the anti-Russian hysteria.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They didn't find collusion because they didn't look for it.
Plain and simple.

You cant find something that does not exist.

The only exception to that is when the item/info/evidence in question is manufactured and leaked to media outlets in order to hide the origins of the evidence to lend it false credibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join