It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm The Light On Earth who brings The Truth At Last. We need to talk.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: TheTruthAtLast

Glen: A narrow Valley

it seems that the 2nd Adam is redone as 'Glen'...
the 1st Adam was instructed in a Garden... but the 'word' dwelling among us is... now The Valley

I gotta beg off as I got other stuff to be done.... maybe we talk tomorrow or something

Surely you jest. Under more pleasant circumstances, I would have loved to have heard how you arrived at that '2nd Adam' factiousness, St Udio (are you the patron saint of every studio?
And normally I'd agree that the Paradise garden called Eden sounds wayyy better than my valley.

Except - where my valley was...

Was where Eden was.

But do read on, por favor.

ATS: This is a good opportunity to speak meaningfully about secrets revealed in The Truth At Last.

To me, the 2nd Adam is the family of God (in the Garden, there was Adam the Man, husband of Eve and also the gardener of Eden, the one who was expelled and then later died, as the LORD God warned. When this future God 'died', he went down to the Land of the Dead. From his Underworld Kingdom of heaven (where the firmament of heaven [heaven = our world, up here] separated our seas up here from God's single sea, down there), God created what we see created in Genesis 1.

The KJV in Jeremiah 10: 11 fearlessly asserts that: "The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens." Seemingly completely indifferent to Jeremiah 10: 11, Genesis 1: 1 seals God's fate: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

As for the LORD God, Genesis 2: 1 seems equally innocent, when it reports: "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens..."

Therefore the ex-gardener God (who continued to powerfully terraform the earth below, as well as above [but his work was just a smaller continuation of the LORD God's profound Creationwork].

In Genesis 3: 7, the gardener-man and the unknown animal which he took for his wife, "...sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons." Adam was still naked, as we see exactly three verses later, in Genesis 3: 10. In fact:

The Man (the "M" is capitalized in Genesis 2: 23) remained naked until Genesis 3: 21, "Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them." Notice that word: 'also'.

There were no doubt lots of people in Eden. Not Eve, but the woman was told (Genesis 3: 16): "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children."

'Multiply'? Did the LORD God just say that He'd multiply the woman's sorrow?

Anyway- If the gardener became God, did Adam ever become Somebody? Well, when Adam and his wife Eve had their first child (Abel), She said [Genesis 4: 1], "I have gotten a man from the LORD."

You may have noticed, ATS, that I also capitalized 'She', when referring to Eve. That's because in Genesis 3: 20, Eve is called "...the mother of all living." To wit: "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

Alive at that time: a host of heavy hitters, including Satan (the serpent) and none other than the LORD God, Himself.

My full name is Glen David Nordal, by the by, St Udio. It means "The valley of David [the] north dale". It refers to that famous northern valley of Mt. Zion, which is Mount Hermon, not far from where Mt. Sinai atop Hermon is. That's where Bethlehem-Ephratah--the City of David and 1st (original) Zion--at Mt. Hermon was. Today, Canada is that same Zion.

The evidence I've had to leave out for time and space (your time and this space, that is) is simply staggering.

Isaiah 14: 13, "...the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north."

Psalm 48: 2, "Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King [Solomon [son of king David])."

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

An Apology Offering To hunterTheory, Who (and the whole world, too) Deserves Better.

Some of you may wonder why I call the 1st Bethlehem of Hermon 'Solomon's City'. It's because David reigned in the Dead-Sea-area southern country of Samaria (the region under Egyptian control at that time, not the city of Samaria), in that 2nd Jerusalem (the children of Israel were refused the 1st Jerusalem of the Promised Land of Mt. Hermon and environs, so they established Samarian Jerusalem, down south, where they heartbreakingly renamed certain cities and areas after the names they glimpsed when they were at the Lebanon Promised Land) where David's Samarian 'City of David' and also Jerusalem (and Judah and Israel, etc) were memorialized via duplications.

It was Solomon who (according to his father King David's wishes) led pretty much all of Judah and Israel-by-the-Dead-Sea Samaria...up to Lebanon.

From there, hunterTheory, by the way, they were later carried to Babylon. When Cyrus freed them, the LORD warned them not to return to Egypt (Samaria). Their original Promised Land was Mt. Hermon of Canaan, not Samaria.

But this time around, they avoided Mt. Hermon like the plague. The Promised Land had betrayed them all.

The Truth At Last about where the real Mt. Sinai (a now-dormant volcano, like Mt. Hermon is, obviously) can be found...

Matthew 22: 2, "The kingdom of heaven [not Heaven, itself] is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden [invited] to the wedding: and they would not come... 4 Again, he sent forth... 5 But they made light of it

"8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. 9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. 10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good [both bad and good]: and the wedding was furnished with guests."

They say The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter (well, a young McCullers did, anyway). This time, the man in that parable is the Light on Earth, who tried everything he could, to bring the 21st century "The Truth At Last". And 'the highways' can be likened to the Information Highway: ATS. Perhaps here...

Sharpen your minds, supercharge your logic centers, all glow hot, for at least one minute:

Here's Psalm 133: 3 with the words of King James's translators (in italics) added:
Psalm 133: 3, "As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore."

And now here's that same Psalm 133: 3 with the words of King James's translators removed:
"As the dew of Hermon, that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing,
life for evermore.

I must be crazy-touched. Saying all this. What do you think?

Nor did Jesus your FireGod die on the cross, with me. My God (I of course had created him) had forsaken me long
before I loudly (loud enough for you to still hear 2,000 years later) called him out on it. Do you want to hear about that incredibly amazing guy's Machiavellian machinations? To cheat death, yet again?

The recovery room (tomb) was owned by "...a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple". Matthew 27: 57.

Matthew 27: 58
"He [Joseph] went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered [my--our--body wasn't even cold, yet. Why not? Because the spongeful of 'vinegar' induced a semi-coma. They didn't check my pulse, but I did at least obviously bleed when they pierced my side (John 19: 34). But there were wealthy friends of Jesus on scene, including a top physician - the absolute best that money could buy, in fact. Though he asked no fee. Anything for Jesus.

The heart can be slowed to undetectable levels by using the power of the mind, alone. Ask Internet. But the FireChrist shared that body with the LightChrist. And though the FireChrist was more than capable of stopping our shared heart, I would not have allowed it. Which he knew. They tried to lie about this, too. They said he refused to drink the 'vinegar' because water was what he needed and wanted. But, John 19: 30, "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost." There was a Spirit given up, that day. I gave up my Spirit to fly free. Jesus eventually got to his feet and walked away with his enviously wealthy friends and saviors. My God, why DID you forsake me? Because you were still so young and so rich?

Or because you promised your Muslim God (yet another of my Scripted Gods I empower) that you'd leave town, completely vanish for many years...only to return as 'the prince of this world'? John 14: 30 and 31.

Behold: Paul! Prince of this world and your new god, lord Of the apostle's epistle missiles...

John 14:
30, "...the prince of this world comes, and has nothing in me." '...has nothing in me" means: The prince of this world comes, but he's not going to come into my body with me (as I the LightChrist DID share that one body with the FireChrist)'.

"But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do."

'Even so, I do', is that what he just said? Oh. My. God.

'Even so', you do what, Jesus? Even so you must start making preparations with your rich NWO friends? to drop out and change your identity? then wander back into Jerusalem years later as the Satanic prince of this world? because your Father commanded you to?

Okay, okay. Just wanted us all to be clear on that.

Anyways... Back to the cocktail- I mean, 'vinegar':

Matthew 27: 59
"And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth..."

Matthew 27: 60
"And laid it in his own new tomb..." New tomb? Joseph built a tomb for himself in Golgotha? Place of the skull? Why would some rich guy build a tomb for himself at that weird execution site Golgotha?
John 19: 41 and 42, "Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid. 42 There laid they Jesus..." Odd.

Exactly how long were all those shadowy fatcats planning for this auspicious (nay - suspicious) day, may I ask?

Follow the 'vinegar':
John 19:
"After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

"Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

"When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.'

John 19: 39, "And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight." That cartel of unholy minutemen were combat-ready and well prepared.

Me?

John 3: 13, "And no man has ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, the Son of man..."

After three days in the Land of the Dead (in the earth), negotiating with former Satan worshipers and once devout FireChristians...

I went to Heaven.

edit on 1 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: FORMAT INCONSISTANCIES

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

How pathetic.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

welcome back.

How long this time?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge is how man fell from grace. You should know that...
edit on 1-5-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

How pathetic.

Don't be so hard on yourself.
edit on 2 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: THOUGHT OF A BETTER ONE.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
Eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge is how man fell from grace. You should know that...

I'm signing you up for the Fruit of the Month Club, immediately.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

welcome back.

How long this time?

Don't write that letter to Santa.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Just fyi, your wish has been granted. All our sins are on you now. Enjoy.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthAtLast

You're already a member...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Just fyi, your wish has been granted. All our sins are on you now. Enjoy.

YOUR sins? Who are you? Me?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No I'm not, I have more than enough knowledge already.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

... I freed all prisoners of all gods; saved the world from their sins, by declaring that you are all without sin...
Pleasure's all mine.

Words matter

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No I'm not, I have more than enough knowledge already.

Sure... whatever you say bro....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

... I freed all prisoners of all gods; saved the world from their sins, by declaring that you are all without sin...
Pleasure's all mine.

Words matter

The Creator's words are downloaded into your mouth. For your inspiration and to your detriment, but always for your Progress. Words matter in that way. But they have no dark and magical karma-power, as you're inferring. True, everyone's Script plays The Karma Game. The Karma Game is The Sin Game. But do you want to know why you all believe in illusions such as karma? And sin? And salvation? Et cetera?

Because my Script says you do.

Every great poem; every artist's masterpiece; every empire, dream and destiny: already been done. Pre-recorded. But you've never known that. You think you're the first and best original. Everyone thinks that their tongue is the baddest genie in town. It can do anything.

I get a kick out of hearing and seeing what people will say and do, next. Esp the really messed up stuff (Did I actually write what that guy just said?). Really creates strong emotions in me, too (and everyone else), exactly as I intended. My Script makes wars out of words. My Script fetches love from out of thin-air-words.

Why don't you use some of those words, right now? Have I Scripted you with words that will shut me up and put me in my place?

You can use a lot of my words, too, you know.

It's not like I charge anyone for them.

It's not pay-per-use.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Deleted

edit on 2-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Deleted

I love your inventiveness, Kurokage. That's some pretty wicked deep humor.

But I like clear communications. Two thousand years ago, the world's population was less than that of the USA, today. And yet I put myself into this Babble-on, anyway. To be uproariously drowned out by all these billions of bustling, barking busyworkers.

I got some nerve.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yeah sure you know everything. You can't even follow the simple conversation I am trying to have with you.

One last time for the slow pupil in the class (you):
Blasphemy, that's what you do here. And with saying "you freed the world from all Gods and declaring we are all without sin" you take them (our sins) on you.

Unfortunately for you, stupidity is no free pass for deadly sins.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

welcome back.

How long this time?

Don't write that letter to Santa.

Wow,

This reply + the other one in your other Q&A thread have no place in this reality they are so out of touch.

What letter?

I asked a question above,

I take it your answer will be a nursery rhyme or something along those lines?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Uh, hello.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join