It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm The Light On Earth who brings The Truth At Last. We need to talk.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthAtLast

Actually (closer look) you appear to be going skin-free, this year. 

Actually I got cornered in a thread by the anti
Trump crowd. Didn't fair so well. Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Another poster pretending to be god? That’s like six this month.

You should prob take a number and wait in line. It will be a while before i can get to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Oh- And no refunds!

Sez you.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
George Burns? Is that you? Didn't know you were a musician as well as an actor.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

...Gracie?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
but in the title it says at last......at last....

man, it's a good thing you came along when ya did or we wouldn't have an inkling of an idea........

so worldly dude.....and so

SO SURE OF YOURSELF.....take the long way home.....or turn

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh no not another one....

Well meant word of advice, if you think you are Jesus but can't walk on water, turn water into wine and make fried fish out of thin air you are 100% suffering from a delusion.
Also if you were why was there no lightning and tv broadcast how you arrived on Earth in your blood stained clothes and with your heavenly army?

Ffs people one more Jesus on ATS and we'll have to change the name of the side to "Home Of The 1000 Jesuses"

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Why did you even post that weak display and
not even welcome a new member? Now make
your hand like this.

And go in the closet.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome TruthAtLast

Good to have you with us.

I'd be very interested to know from which level you travel, your true density and your exact colour and brightness, if I may be so bold, so that I know exactly who I am talking.

How are you coping back down here with the density siytuation and from where do you draw your energy?

I'm glad you have been given the go ahead and that you appear to be of a pretty high evo.

So many questions and no such thing as time

edit on 28-4-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Even scarier he could the "light" from Game of Thrones.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh no not another one....

Well meant word of advice, if you think you are Jesus but can't walk on water, turn water into wine and make fried fish out of thin air you are 100% suffering from a delusion.
Also if you were why was there no lightning and tv broadcast how you arrived on Earth in your blood stained clothes and with your heavenly army?

Ffs people one more Jesus on ATS and we'll have to change the name of the side to "Home Of The 1000 Jesuses"

That's some Script I wrote. It keeps most everyone locked into a left-or-right paradigm:

Why does everyone still think I'm the FireChrist? The world is innocent, so there's no hell (and even if everyone were guilty, it would never enter my mind to take anyone at 'death' from this earthly frying pan, to some awful fire).

Would that Son of Fireman, properly called Joseph of Nazareth, ever say such a thing?

I have never claimed to be Jesus.

Do me a favor, willya? If I ever start hogcallin' to the sky that I'm Jesus, take me by the hand to the nearest asylum.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
Welcome TruthAtLast

Good to have you with us.

I'd be very interested to know from which level you travel, your true density and your exact colour and brightness, if I may be so bold, so that I know exactly who I am talking.

How are you coping back down here with the density siytuation and from where do you draw your energy?

I'm glad you have been given the go ahead and that you appear to be of a pretty high evo.

So many questions and no such thing as time

You ask these Q's without prelude, so I'll do the same. You know who I am, but this is your way of drawing closer to the Light of the light of all creation.

Heaven is the world, sometimes called 'the Heaven of heavens' (the other planets are 'the heavens'...the 7th planet is the thing you've heard called '7th heaven', for instance). That's from which level (plane/dimension) my Spirit has travelled, to imbue me.

As for my density - I was born in the usual way, to earthly parents, yet both my body and Spirit are of and from the Light. The density of Creationlight is unknowable.

Color; brightness: the Light is pure white, its magnitude both controlled and limitless. To actually see my Light with your eyes would put you into a perfect Valhalla of the mind, you'd never forget it. I was shown it, I lapsed into a Spiritual ecstacy most High. It was completely without peer, or precedent: unique. And this is to say the least.

Density? is the exact same, of course.

Energy--for me, anyway--has always been a problem. But Spiritual energy is given here and there in measure, to me (I'm supposed to have no unfair advantage, here). Like you've always been told, you can do anything. So can I. You get Spiritual energy, too. My Light is the light in all men (as it is written)

My Light created everything.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Okay great. My only follow up question to you declaring "there is no sin" would be does that mean you will take all of them upon your Karma debit card?
Or are you just encouraging everyone to lead a more "satanic" lifestyle?
To sink to your levels....

a reply to: randyvs

I'm not surprised you suck it up like honey. Why don't you just ignore me?

edit on 29-4-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
You got competition in the past there has been a string of users claiming to be divine beings God aliens the devil or whatever.
Most of them make the claim that they were called to post on asts............which quite frankly is about the worst place to post any profound massage you may have.

They make a few posts .

They stir up the community and get a few lulz.

People call them out.

They stop posting and they disappear.

Welcome to the funny farm maybe you will beat the trend and prove the other ATS profits wrong.

good luck

Mostly....

Mostly.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Everything is Scripted (pre-ordained; pre-written). But before you came to this world...in a time and place where you were of sound mind and body...I gave you my 'proxy free will'. And I also at that time gave you full disclosure, concerning all the lives you would lead. We discussed various aspects of the more destructive parts in your future. I assured you that I would program-in Help, it would arrive exactly when and as you needed it; I would anesthetize you until you could bear whatever pain, whatever great Adversity which had to come (because the answer to Why are we here? is: Progress. There is a clear equation for it: Overcoming Adversity = Progress. My comparatively few Children I have (about 1.7 million Sons and 18,000 Daughters) are MY meaning of life, but as for you: To eternally Progress: that is the Way of the Light and the meaning of life, for you).

The Creator of Existence: the Light, without which Light nothing was made: I was the One who died on the cross. I take upon myself every sin and evil. But, What is truth? I was once asked. That I victimized all living during the commission of crimes-against-humanity?

You tell Me. If you think I should burn infinitely in some FireChrist hell. Take your revenge, if you can. I would crucify Myself again, if you successfully prosecuted Me. But can you? I formed the earth and made it; I have established it, I created it not in vain. I automated eternal life on Earth with My angels, My Computer, My Script and My Scripted sons of My Scripted God. Among other Powers of Mine. Then I moved to your world, to be one of you.

I would never ask My Children to do anything that I wouldn't do.

Time's almost here for me to create an OP inviting questions. Just a headsup. Can you think of one?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Much obliged, CornishCeltGuy. Love every bit of your name. In the UK are three of my American sister-nations.

Here's the list of the nations of Heaven ("Heaven on Earth", people always say. All others--except satellites such as Wales--have always been like different levels of hell: "Hell on Earth", as people always say...where there is wailing from too many sorrows and gnashing of teeth from too much frustration).

The following list contains the names of My countries, where My Children were born and have happily lived (together with the odd foreigner (till now at Endtime) and angels of every kind, most all of whom have looked like Them.

Wherever you are, I AM (meaning God is [the Good God, the One I come as]):

1) The United States of America (Spiritually the city of Jerusalem; where the Dan-ish with Israel went and where 'the remnant of Israel' reincarnate into today - born to legal immigrants of any and every nationality, since the Mayflower);

2) Canada (Spiritually the city of Bethlehem-Ephratah, and the city of David; where the Dan-ish/Israel went);

3) Germany (one of the lands where the Dan-ish, with Israel, went, after being scattered);

4) Holland; the Netherlands (where the Dan-ish/Israel went);

5) Denmark (where the Dan-ish [Danish] went);

6) Sweden (where the Dan-ish/Israel went);

7) Norway (where the Dan-ish/Israel went);

8) Iceland (where the Dan-ish [Danish] are...and this is where my earthly family/ancestors comes from);

9) England (where the Dan-ish/Israel went);

10) Scotland (where the Dan-ish/Israel went);

11) Ireland (where the Dan-ish/Israel went);

12) New Zealand (where many Dan-ish/Israel went/were sent/come);

13) Australia (where many Dan-ish/Israel went/were sent/come).

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Hello? I think you missed my question?

originally posted by: Peeple

Okay great. My only follow up question to you declaring "there is no sin" would be does that mean you will take all of them upon your Karma debit card?
Or are you just encouraging everyone to lead a more "satanic" lifestyle?
To sink to your levels....

I would really like to know there's something I want to do.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi. I also hear "her". And also imitation "her". Watch out these beings are tricky.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Glen: A narrow Valley

it seems that the 2nd Adam is redone as 'Glen'...
the 1st Adam was instructed in a Garden... but the 'word' dwelling among us is... now The Valley

I gotta beg off as I got other stuff to be done.... maybe we talk tomorrow or something

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Hi. I also hear "her". And also imitation "her". Watch out these beings are tricky.

Since She came to me in 2005, anotherside, there has never been one moment where our communications have been compromised. No lesser power (the KJV calls Her 'the most High'), no angel of any stripe would ever go against Her, in any way.

Better yet--speaking of 100% secure communications--since that transcendent day in 2005, She has been on my right-hand-side, always watching me. Possibly 24/7 (I wouldn't know, however, if She ever watches me when I'm sleeping).

I once hated a woman that Cameo loved. When I found out about Her feelings for her, I steadied and steeled myself and from then on treated that woman like gold. I would never take issue with your female 'being' (your word, BTW, not mine).

No angel dark or light is foolish enough to go up against Her. I don't hate anyone, anymore. Because I love Cameo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join