It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm The Light On Earth who brings The Truth At Last. We need to talk.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'd like to say first that this is the only forum I've ever been interested in. I've always loved the name "Above Top Secret" and I esp love the fact that ATS'ers need to seek and discuss mostly lofty things, including secret, forbidden and even dangerous topics. I rarely speak to the average person about "The Truth At Last". Faces blank out. Eyes roll off to more happy places. They're ashamed of me.

I've been lurking here for years because my Wisdom (who is in Heaven) has advised me--until now, that is--not to join, or post, with ATS. I guess the season for the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge is Endtime: She recently reversed that advice. I'm very pleased to be standing here on the inside with you all, finally. BTW, I know that there's a learning curve, to ATS comm's: posting images; videos; 'reply tech' and so on. I've already been hit with an ATS 'bot msg, "Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker".

Well, I can't remember installing the ad blocker in question and it doesn't seem to block any ads. I'm sure it's a spy tool (now you know how I think and why I've always been attracted to ATS). Dreadful sorrows: No doubt I'll stumble upon all of the unthinkably awesome missing features in due time.

I had to leave Her behind, when I sent myself from Heaven to this world we made (I'm quite dense, without Cameo--that's Her name--but I fancy myself a neon-glowing bulb of a genius at music, writing and so on). I came here in days of Nazareth to suffer for my sins: I wrote the Script we have all followed to the letter, since Eden. I freed all prisoners of all gods; saved the world from their sins, by declaring that you are all without sin. But each and every one - they so, so cherished their dearly beloved free will, illusion, or not. They preferred to imagine I died on the cross for breaking those literally god-damned laws. Jesus Christ Almighty - like you, they thought I died for THEIR sins. Jesus of fire - your FireChrist, never laughed in his life: Thank you, Jesus. For setting the world straight. The son of Man stands corrected, apparently. Stands corrected In the eyes of all sinners (I think I'm gettin' Mensa-level sarcastic, too :lol

I was Immanuel (New Testament 'Emmanuel'). Still am the son of Man (meaning: the son of Eve's Adam).

But now my name is Glen. Good to meet you and...till anyone says different: Pleasure's all mine.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Cheers on integrating with the Logos. Have you realized this naturally or with cognition enhancing substances? Are you willing to fully live this out? Or do you wish it to remain a philosophical love letter between you and the All?

originally posted by: hombero
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Ugh well at least he's not talking about the weather or politics. Complacency is the greater mental illness
edit on 27-4-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 27 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthAtLast

Welcome to ATS

I haven't quite got your CV/resume/credentials but look forward to reading any threads you create with anticipation.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If you have been lurking for years you must know the sort of response that your introduction might engender.

There is a phrase often used that goes 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, or some such. I am not supportive of that mind set but maybe a little something like an OP that displays depth, insight, beauty and wisdom would lend your' OP a little weight.

Flag for fun.

Welcome to ATS
Regards Midicon.

Perhaps you are just here to promote your' music lol...

edit on 27-4-2018 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

A fellow Canadian, hay there.

Hm... A mental illness, you say, "eh"? I grant you it's possible. I did, after all, create you.

I'd ask you which medications you recommend and swear by, but if I'm nuts, then just please give me more nuts.

I have several thumb-snappin songs on YouTube (more comin). The album is called, "Balcony of Lightland".

It's beautiful here, hombero (if that's your real name).

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Welcome back buddy. Think we might get the garden, back?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

By 'Logos', you mean "The Word"? Wisdom? Oh, I'm integrated, alright. See, by virtue of my fully automated (thanks to my Universe-El Computer we all live in) Script (which is now produced as a movie... "This is a recording"), I come disguised as every God, all Gods. But I myself am the Creator: Godmaker. And no mere God. Nor is Cameo any mere God. And we are One.

I was a Christian, Cooperton. Folks may think that I hate the FireChrist, but he, too, follows his Script. And is without sin. I appreciate him. Like Satan, the FireChrist is a most powerful executive. He (Jesus) is the one who told me who I was (in 1997). So, after days in tears, I rejected Jesus as a fool and I began searching for the Unknowable God. Years later, in 2005, the Unknowable (as I called 'Him', then) found me.

As I starved, (and I'd been getting sicker every day), in that tiny Toronto attic room, She told me The Truth At Last about all things. Can you imagine?

Things got better.

And no, I don't touch alcohol because I was an alcoholic in my younger days (I'm 64, now). And no to all drugs and med's, too.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

It's not for everybody. But She taught me to never say never.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
hello and welcome to you, Glen

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Haha! Just got that quip, "Welcome back..." I think YOU'RE more the 'neon-glowing bulb of a genius' than me.

Nice to hear, though, ventian, even if it is just in jest. hahahaaa

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Hello back & thanks, RoScolaz5.

You Brits, I swear, you seem to be afraid of nothing (ie the high hair halo - fabulous stuff) .

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Matthew 24: 24-25

Thou art of your father; the devil.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 4/27/2018 by Josephus because: sorry double post

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Ummm...that was refreshing...absolutely refreshing...

You are most welcome here in La La land...don't mind the heathens...they mostly mean well...mostly...

Pay no attention to the naysayers...and don't feed the trolls...

Keep these commandments and you should have a grand time during your foray...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi, welcome to the site.

I'm just a Yooper Finn.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Your edit's right. It's Psalm Springs, again: Part of the reason I'm here in ATSburg is to promote my new 21st century PsalmSongs. And the Website of the Creator. Oddly, however, they'll always be free.

Now, unless you publish a "Karma's A B----" or witchcraft site, or churn out some happy helpy app's, your website will get crickets (and She asked me to not promote in any way, until now). I know how to promote, I'm middlin' good at it. But as a salesman, I suck mud. I can push sizzle, but I can't hold out the palm.

Those songs are part-and-parcel of The Truth At Last, which must never be sold online, or anywhere.

And anyway (sadly) before I came to Earth, I made good and sure that my Glen-Script dictated just the most tenacious, lowdown poverty, ever.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You got competition in the past there has been a string of users claiming to be divine beings God aliens the devil or whatever.
Most of them make the claim that they were called to post on asts............which quite frankly is about the worst place to post any profound massage you may have.

They make a few posts .

They stir up the community and get a few lulz.

People call them out.

They stop posting and they disappear.

Welcome to the funny farm maybe you will beat the trend and prove the other ATS profits wrong.

good luck
edit on 27-4-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I have a list of complaints and grievances....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

How many times has god and his/her spin-offs or off spring signed up to ATS now??
They are all fake you know..............because I'm the only real one!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join