It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters complain that they get no respect.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

You learned nothing from Hillary's experience of kneecapping herself publicly by referring to Trump voters as 'Deplorables," yet we're the "dim bulbs..."

Sorry if I'm not too quick to take lighting suggestions from the candle power equivalent of a wooden match in a hurricane at 1 AM. By that same token, who in the hell said any of us wanted, needed, or were seeking respect from people we have zero respect for, ourselves? I've never understood that train of thought. Does it really matter if a confederation of dunces respects you, or is it a better tact to maintain status quo and a lack of received respect purely to avoid any potential of guilt by association?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

“We want to be treated with respect and we will not tolerate anything less which is just unacceptable for this to continue,” he told NPR. “I’m tired of Hollywood spitting on us. I am tired of academia spitting on us. I’m tired of the news media spitting on us.”

John Hawkins, the founder of Right Wing News, similarly tells NPR that Trump supporters often feel sad when they see comedians making fun of the president on late-night shows..

NPR

That's kinda funny, innit? Tired and sad Trumpets. SAD!

I'll keep mocking the Angelfritzez as well. If that helps.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you read the bold part (that's the text that appears darker then the rest) you will see that you referenced "many Trump supporters on just this website" and then agreed with the OP. I really haven't seen any evidence of this, but in the interest of learning new things on Fridays, I asked you to provide a few examples.

I appreciate your specificity. If you would look at the post you originally replied to, there were two different aspects that could have been given examples to fulfill your request. "Trump supporters" and "beliefs" they believe they are persecuted for.

That is why I asked you to be specific. I'm not surprised that you caught one and not the other. It does seem as though some people's ability to read may be clouded by their arrogance.

Oh well.

That way, I could better understand what the hell you might mean with your statement.

I believe you are asking me to provide some names, correct? How would knowing their usernames help you better understand what I meant without more context, including the beliefs they think they are being persecuted for?

But I do believe name-dropping in this sort of circumstance could be a violation of terms and conditions. Regardless, as one example, if you look at the posting history of a specific member that seems to have an unhealthy infatuation with speech, you may find what you are looking for.
edit on 27-4-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If monkeys could talk they would sound like tRump on the Faux News interview. Did you notice how the hosts wanted him to shut up. I laughed so hard I peed myself. Now that's entertainment.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Hi everyone! I just want to know if the OP responded to anyone's comment yet. I'd look, but my wife says I'm so "dim" just because I think a cartoon is a song you sing in a car.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Trump supporters complain that they get no respect.

I'm not surprised. So far 8 pages of conservative whine.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
8 pages of conservatives telling us they don't care what you think but are obviously triggered. LMAO

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I checked all 8 pages to make sure nobody else posted this first.... just couldn't resist

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-4-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I was thinking of linking to posts, but I fully understand that you would take this position if you had zero clue how to back up your obviously irrational and wrong statement. Just saying you were wrong would be a much more character building type of response. Giver her the old college try next time.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

your OP lacks any substance. its just juvenile name calling and smack talk directed at 60 million people that i doubt youve met all of.

couldn't get any more childish. from my perspective it reads like you're frustrated and immature and if those are the taunts you toss around then maybe not that high up there on the intellectual capacity chart yourself. .
edit on 28-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

There is no difference between the ideals of the average Trump voter and the average Hillary voter. We are all Americans. We all want life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. There are extremists on both sides. Some of them are right here on ATS.

We have to stop being divisive and cruel to each other. TPTB want to keep us divided because it keeps us from uniting and it keeps us in the dark.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: introvert

I was thinking of linking to posts, but I fully understand that you would take this position if you had zero clue how to back up your obviously irrational and wrong statement.

In the context of this conversation and thread, there is only one post you need to link to and you have already done so. I stand by what I said and have even given you a hint towards where you can begin to look for what you seek.

At this point, you have no information to conclude whether or not my statement was either irrational or wrong, except for the hint I have given you.

The only thing we can conclude at this point is that you may have issues with comprehension and your arrogance gets the best of you.

Not sure someone in your position can logically point-fingers at others about being irrational, wrong, or comment about one's character.

Considering the evolution of this conversation alone, it appears that you yourself may have very little.

Giver her the old college try next time.

Sure, dude. Next time I will "giver her" all I's got.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Poor little snowflakes. Dem supporters should know by now that respect is earned and not passed out like a participation trophy.

I have no respect for those Dem bulbs. By showing support for Democrats like Pelosi and Hillary they demonstrate the lack of mental horsepower to make sound judgements. It’s unfortunate that they aren’t smart enough to know they are being played. Who needs morons like that in thier life? Well unless you need a meat shield or three when the shtf.

There, fixed it for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Not sure how people are still on the trump train. He has been a train wreck of impulsive silly tweets and mismanagement. Hiring FOX news entertainers, promoting a doctor to head of the VA, dismantling policies without any real plan, and the list goes on...

Trump clearly is a terrible president and the only hope is that Qanon is true and not just a game.

Anyone who is with trump at this point is just a republican sheep.
edit on 29-4-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

#SourWinning

How may we be of help to fix that for you wingnuts?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not all are stupid morons. Some are just racist pricks. Others religiously insane. Some just like to be cucked (a phenomenon among rwnj’s ive learned). I’m speaking to the 13-17 percent that make up the basket of deplorables. There is no reason to try and dialog with them. They are, quite frankly, dumber than a dog. I’m sorry for insulting dogs. I don’t like bragging or braggarts, but more often than not I’m the most intelligent person in the room. My list of credentials is quite impressive, and my supporting documentation fills an entire room.I’m presently on my third career and consistently referred to as the “best” around. With that being said, and you may do well to internalize this. I try to learn something from everyone I meet. Even if they are an dumb as a hoe handle rwnj. a reply to: Bluntone22

edit on 29-4-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
the blowback that's coming down the pipe from what's been going on the last 2 years is coming to a head soon

a lot of us are really getting sick of this crap, big time!!

just remember there is 100 million gun owners in the US and a massive assault on the second amendment has been underway

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
the blowback that's coming down the pipe from what's been going on the last 2 years is coming to a head soon

a lot of us are really getting sick of this crap, big time!!

just remember there is 100 million gun owners in the US and a massive assault on the second amendment has been underway

I guess we will be seeing you on the news soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Boohoo. Toughen up, and next time support a candidate with some class.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join