It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters complain that they get no respect.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Anyone that didn't vote for Trump is a dummy. Hopefully, I didn't violate any copyright laws with that post for using the left's great mentality for creating threads here on ATS. In all seriousness, I wish the left would be a little more creative with these crazy expensive degrees they can't figure out how to pay for.

A BA in Masculine Fallopian Gender Weaving is perfectly acceptable.

Racist.

Careful it’s not very PC of you to use the word masculine.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why would they need support, and from who? Have the people who align themselves as democrats or republicans ever felt the need to "support" the other side during any given administration? Did Obama voters need to be supported by reublicans for some reason? I would think not. Bush supporters by democrats?

What do they want, a pat on the head?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Oh barf oh yuck....

all of them suck...

the left and the right all political parasites....

hear their partisan shrieking all day and all night.....

all they do is argue and fight and do nothing right as the fabric of society goes to blight....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That Raw.sewage article sounds like a left's losers concerto

and i cant count my own fingers yet anymore

glad 65 million clinton voters will help me

🎁

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: soundguy

You just said 60 plus million voters are stupid.

Care to show us your mensa membership?
How about your PhD?

Hell, how about one little thing to prove how fricken smart you are.

All he is doing, dear sir, is posting a news article. One doesn't need a PhD or Mensa membership to do that here on ATS.

...as has been amply proven, time and time again.

(post by Beach Bum removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Respect is not something you get as a gift, respect wants to be earned!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Are we done talking about sexy Flo?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In my book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump" I dedicated a whole chapter to Flo.

She is MAGA!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

She is MAGA!

I loved the book, DB.
Genius...bringing back the centerfold, too.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

She is MAGA!

I loved the book, DB.
Genius...bringing back the centerfold, too.

I have to be honest. . . . I'm not a real blond.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: network dude

which ones specifically? I'd like an example so I know if you are correct, or just blowing smoke up some other lefite's backside.

Which ones? Could you be more specific with your question?

other than writing this in crayon, I'm not sure how I could make it easier for you to grasp.

You said this:

Not surprised. Many of the Trump supporters on just this website seem to believe they are being persecuted for their beliefs and are working against the "system" that is designed to suppress their "conservatism". They do not get any respect when many are not even dealing in reality.

If you read the bold part (that's the text that appears darker then the rest) you will see that you referenced "many Trump supporters on just this website" and then agreed with the OP. I really haven't seen any evidence of this, but in the interest of learning new things on Fridays, I asked you to provide a few examples. That way, I could better understand what the hell you might mean with your statement. Again, it's kind of straight forward and not cryptic at all, so if you still have trouble comprehending my question, please break it down in small parts, so I can try to determine where the breakdown in communication is. Thanks in advance for your wonderful response.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
They got a pay back of how they did to others.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Obama supporters said the same thing.................so whats your point?
People even see what is happening?
Are our memories that short?
Weren't the Obama voters the snowflakes prior to the Trump snowflakes? Before Obama the Bush snowflakes. Or maybe we just don't call people snowflakes and call them voters with their own beliefs.Its a step in the right direction.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It seemes like every few months I need to explaine this to these leftist fools. Another extremists coming out it appears.

I'm not a Trump supporter in the sense I voted for him. But if you put a gun to my head and made me choose between the cheeto or the witch I would have chosen Trump.

The OP has become so polarized he/she/it sees Trump supporters as the enemy. Who cares if they are suffering marginalize mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, etc. Trump gave them hope for a better future after the previous administrations destroyed their way of life.

I feel leftists like the OP are a bigger threat to a working Democratic Republic than any Trump supporter. People with very little understanding of reality and real life. Generations of virtue signalling participation award toting cry babies. Spent their whole life living in a city/box. Blindly following an ideology built on lies, corruption, and the racism of low expectations.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I must be missing something - tell me, whats the advantage of gaining the respect of #-wits again?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Poor little snowflakes. They should know by now that respect is earned and not passed out like a participation trophy.

I have no respect for those dim bulbs. By showing support for tRump they demonstrate the lack of mental horsepower to make sound judgements. It’s unfortunate that they aren’t smart enough to know they are being played. Who needs morons like that in thier life? Well unless you need a meat shield or three when the shtf.

www.rawstory.com...

Have to do something to make yourself feel better since your Muh Russia narrative is collapsing faster than a chair underneath your girlfriend hey?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: manuelram16
Let me get this straight!
We live in a Democratic system and when the right loses, they have to suck it up
and when the left loses, they are free to whine, cry, throw mud, throw temper tantrums till they win again.
-Priceless!!!!

The right didn't sick it up. They whined for 8 years. Uncontrollably. Excessively.

Remember?

Did they riot? Did they applaud the breaking of laws and the weaponization of the intelligence community to overturn a democratic vote?

No? Didn't think so.

Not even remotely the same dingleberry.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

care to expand on just how the obama administration destroyed their way of life????
the banking fiasco that came before him destroyed the integrity of our dollar...
the healthcare system was spiraling out of control before he came into office..
it was good ole bush that was telling us how good outsourcing was for our economy and how great our service oriented economy would be.
what we have now is the result of decades of stupid mistakes, something that very well could have been predicted decades ago... hell, it was predicted, they were warned... they (the elected officials from both parties) decided that it was better to go on their merry ole way and keep kicking that can down the road, further and further, digging the hole deeper and deeper. neither side were willing to do what was needed, which really wasn't that much, really wouldn't have caused that much hardship decades ago....
but they and their buddies were just making too danged much money the way things were!!

heck, I tried to tell yas decades ago, here on ATS, and was shot down by both sides!!
so tell me, just what did obama do that so ruined your lives?? what?? did he fail to correct decades of stupid mistakes
before the hungry monsters reached you?? as if he actually had even a slim chance in hell of doing that?
trump doesn't either I hate to tell ya! our economy was in intensive care before bush came into office, instead of providing it with the care it needed to get stronger, bush decided to invest in senseless wars, then hide the cost by coming up with neat gimmicks to make it appear to be not as bad as it was.... by the time he left, it was on life support, brain dead, being kept alive by more gimmicks!
obama only had two choices, remove the life support, the gimmicks, and pronounce the economy dead, or put into play a few more gimmicks to give it the appearance of being alive.

that is the cold hard truth!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Poor little snowflakes. They should know by now that respect is earned and not passed out like a participation trophy.

I have no respect for those dim bulbs. By showing support for tRump they demonstrate the lack of mental horsepower to make sound judgements. It’s unfortunate that they aren’t smart enough to know they are being played. Who needs morons like that in thier life? Well unless you need a meat shield or three when the shtf.

www.rawstory.com...

LOL...

From the article:

NPR this week reached out to some top Trump supporters to get a feel for their current emotional state — and it found that they are as angry and aggrieved as ever, despite controlling all three branches of the federal government.

I wonder what criteria was used to reach these Top Trump Supporters. Were they major donors? Were they outspoken on social media? Were they wearing MAGA hats?

Either way....what's wrong with wanting more? The winning has already occurred....what else would they have to whine about? Certainly not losing....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join