It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters complain that they get no respect.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
No disrespect to anyone else in the profession, but in years past I've played in plenty of establishments where the "soundguy" was also the guy in charge of mopping up puke and cleaning the toilets.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

which ones specifically? I'd like an example so I know if you are correct, or just blowing smoke up some other lefite's backside.

Which ones? Could you be more specific with your question?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Bluntone22

I need respect from the left about as much as I need a kick to the nuts. That and my online dealings on this website are about as important to me as the junk mail in my mailbox. People put to much stock in virtual reality and no where near enough in actual reality.

Well, I do not think many are dealing in reality whatsoever, virtual or not.

What we see online, via ATS or many other mediums, is just a sign of a much bigger problem.

Curious, are you and the left excluded from this "bigger problem" or is it mutually exclusive to the dim-bulbed Trump supporters?

Exclusive, mutually exclusive isn’t correct in the context you’ve used it in.

And no, it’s quite bi-partisan in nature.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

So puppies and crayons it is.

Sorry, crayons are unsafe. Try something else.

They will be just fine. Crayon now uses a formula that makes them less harsh on the stomach.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

I need respect from the left about as much as I need a kick to the nuts. That and my online dealings on this website are about as important to me as the junk mail in my mailbox. People put to much stock in virtual reality and no where near enough in actual reality.

What we see online, via ATS or many other mediums, is just a sign of a much bigger problem.

Curious, are you and the left excluded from this "bigger problem" or is it mutually exclusive to the dim-bulbed Trump supporters?

Are you sure? I thought we on the left were only concerned with participation trophies and free stuff.. Is there more???

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I agree that over generalization is a fools game but I see tons of trump supporting members of ats talking about how stupid all those liberals are.

I believe the word they coined was libtard?

Do you agree that anyone that uses or has used the word libtard is being just as foolish as the op?

link   

In most cases you would be correct, but in the context of my rhetorical question, I think it fits perfectly fine considering the context of the post I was responding to.

edit on 27-4-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

There are many on the left as well that do not seem to have a firm grasp on reality either.

I used to call them Obama voters, but apparently many of those same people are now Trump voters, which is ironic to say the least.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I agree that over generalization is a fools game but I see tons of trump supporting members of ats talking about how stupid all those liberals are.

Do you agree that anyone that uses or has used the word libtard is being just as foolish as the op?

Good luck getting agreement on something rational like that.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

In most cases you would be correct, but in the context of my rhetorical question, I think it fits perfectly fine considering the context of the post I was responding to.

Mmm, if you think so.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So puppies and crayons it is.

Sorry, crayons are unsafe. Try something else.

They will be just fine. Crayon now uses a formula that makes them less harsh on the stomach.

Cool. Don't flush after a dump and really screw up the person that follows you.

*i'ma goin to hell*

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Do I believe all liberals are libtards?
No.
Do I believe some are libtards?
Yes.

I'm a believer in the 3 percent rule.
3 percent of the people cause all the problems.
Every group has the 3 percent.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DBCowboy

I knew a fishmonger in Preston who found a dead dolphin at smithfield market and he bought it cut it up into steaks and put it's smiley dolphin head on a spike with a sign "dolphin steaks 3 quid a pound" within an hour 30 odd people were protesting and he never recovered had to shut up shop.
I would have bought one just to try I mean it's already dead so I wouldn't want to waste good meat.
OMG I must be a pinko lefty commie like Clinton it will be baby meat next

Word to the wise...
NEVER eat the blow hole.

You know...because 'Fishmongers'.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: introvert

I need respect from the left about as much as I need a kick to the nuts.
That and my online dealings on this website are about as important to me as the junk mail in my mailbox.
People put to much stock in virtual reality and no where near enough in actual reality.

This is one of the reasons why i pretty much disregard any opinion from Trump supporters. They assume so hard it hurts my brain with frustration that they cannot comprehend that if you do not support Trump we are not automatically left leaning or liberal or even support democrats. You can still be conservative politically and right leaning and still think Trump and his flying monkey overly zealous circus followers are off the radar in whackville.

The divide is real and this thread is full of it. And this entire website has been consumed by it.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Pfft. You're Canadian. Your opinion means nothing.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I lost count of the times I was told that I was only criticizing Obama because he was black.
I guess both sides are guilty of painting with broad strokes.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Pfft. You're Canadian. Your opinion means nothing.

FACT!

Canada is a small town in Montana. The north part.

(and they call me dim! pfft!)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Anyone that didn't vote for Trump is a dummy. Hopefully, I didn't violate any copyright laws with that post for using the left's great mentality for creating threads here on ATS. In all seriousness, I wish the left would be a little more creative with these crazy expensive degrees they can't figure out how to pay for.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Anyone that didn't vote for Trump is a dummy. Hopefully, I didn't violate any copyright laws with that post for using the left's great mentality for creating threads here on ATS. In all seriousness, I wish the left would be a little more creative with these crazy expensive degrees they can't figure out how to pay for.

A BA in Masculine Fallopian Gender Weaving is perfectly acceptable.

Racist.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Gotta hand it to this guy he is almost as good at a Trump tweet. I notice he has not been back to the thread since he posted it. A drive by troll for Trumptards as they call his voters as well as the Leftiflakes...looks like he got ALL of the regular crew in here.

Good Job!!!!

but in the end, you hate the things in others you hate the most about yourself. Let that sink in soundguy....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join