It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters complain that they get no respect.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Let me get this straight!
We live in a Democratic system and when the right loses, they have to suck it up
and when the left loses, they are free to whine, cry, throw mud, throw temper tantrums till they win again.
-Priceless!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

originally posted by: Jefferton

Can we block people on here yet. This is cancer. Get well soon ats.

I think opposing views are important. Wouldn't things get boring if everyone agreed all the time?

This isn't a view it is troll. It is forum cancer.

So don't read it, or contribute.

I wish I hadn't read it...thus the request to block people.

By the title, you knew already what you were getting into.
Take some responsibility for your own choices.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
We live in a Democratic system and when the right loses, they have to suck it up
and when the left loses, they are free to whine, cry, throw mud, throw temper tantrums till they win again.
-Priceless!!!!

The right didn't sick it up. They whined for 8 years. Uncontrollably. Excessively.

Remember?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

-Priceless!!!!

Boy, you must have missed 2009 thru 2016.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

-Priceless!!!!

I think they have amnesia. Only explanation.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

-Priceless!!!!

The right didn't sick it up. They whined for 8 years. Uncontrollably. Excessively.

Remember?

I wore my vagina hat for the entire 8 years Obama was in office.

True story.

I have pictures.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

-Priceless!!!!

I remember being called a racist for criticizing Obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
To the left....
How very very very very very very dare you....
We the good people who voted for Trump should be thanked by you lot I know we would all be eating babies in a nuclear wasteland If we voted the other way and I hope Trump follows through his campaign promises of you lot becoming our (the rights) slaves.
You dirty Pinko commie MJ loving barstools, you will understand how to love Trump and us who follow him soon enough when Eric Trump opens his Trump re education chambers where you will finally understand that Trump loves us all and he doesn't want us dirty unwashed near him not because of germs but because we are dirty and unwashed.
All hail Trump and praise his disciples like me who never question our new Lord.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
To the left....
We the good people who voted for Trump should be thanked by you lot I know we would all be eating babies in a nuclear wasteland If we voted the other way and I hope Trump follows through his campaign promises of you lot becoming our (the rights) slaves.
You dirty Pinko commie MJ loving barstools, you will understand how to love Trump and us who follow him soon enough when Eric Trump opens his Trump re education chambers where you will finally understand that Trump loves us all and he doesn't want us dirty unwashed near him not because of germs but because we are dirty and unwashed.
All hail Trump and praise his disciples like me who never question our new Lord.

Dude, you forgot to kneel when you said that. FYI. . .

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

-Priceless!!!!

I remember being called a derangement syndrome for criticizing Trump.

Weird right? ??

link   

I think opposing views are important. Wouldn't things get boring if everyone agreed all the time?

Yes and it is in the mud pit. However I still assume an certain level authenticity and discussion to new threads on this site. That respect is what this kind of cancer attacks. When that goes ats will lose its place in my routine.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Templeton because: gd possessive its

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh yes Kneel before Zod erm sorry Trump you worms!.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

-Priceless!!!!

I remember being called a derangement syndrome for criticizing Trump.

Weird right? ??

Methinks you may have possibly heard or interpreted wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yes and it is in the mud pit. However I still assume an certain level authenticity and discussion to new threads on this site. That respect is what this kind of cancer attacks. When that goes ats will lose it's place in my routine.

Maybe a break from ATS then?

If it's all become to hard for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

umm ya sure....

they are free to whine, cry, throw mud, throw temper tantrums till they win again.

kind of think that's what the conservative right did for the 8 years of the obama administration??

and, now that they won, they are still whining...
so, wtf is your post about exactly?
that now, that there is a conservative in the oval office, the presidency deserves the respect that yous denied it for the past 8 years?
I can find post after post after post on these boards, made by conservatives, that seem to indicate that not only do liberals not deserve respect, but heck, they should be wiped out of the country!!! I can find videos and audios of different conservative groups saying about the same thing....
but yous deserve our respect??
and, no, I am not going in search of those posts, or the videos... I know they are they, so do those who posted them as well as those that read them.
respect will come when respect is given, and ATS will remain a useless site to come to just to kill time when you expect nothing to be accomplished, until it's members can converse with each other in a respectful, honest way..

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
To the left....

It's true. Leftists eat babies.

link   
Liberals are far more likely to "unfollow" a conservative friend over politics than vice versa.

Personal anecdotes are pretty much useless; but most of the Trump voters who speak with me think he is a walking dung heap. That's why they voted for him. One guy (who actually wears a MAGA hat when he's driving in rush hour), said it was his way of giving a giant middle finger to the left in general and their federal government in particular

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Leftists don't eat ALL babies.

You Babyist!

#Baby'sLivesMatterUnlessThey'reTasty

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm not buying it.

Where's the original interview? Why is there is no link in the Raw Story article to the original NPR interview? Either a link to a written article with quotes or a video of them saying it in all their glory?

And why doesn't Google show any such article at NPR? And why is there nothing at the NPR website itself? Here's a link to a search of articles about "Trump Supporters."

Nope. I'm not buying it. Hoax???
edit on 27-4-2018 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know I over heard Clinton saying "Finger licking good" while eating and I looked over and she had a bowl of deep fried baby fingers dipping them in tomato sauce.
Dirty dirty dirty dirty left commie batfinks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join