It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alien Abduction a mental disease?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: majickJimi

Take a good look above my head

This pic is from a decade ago, while I was experiencing a lot of very, VERY screwed up #. Dont say I didn't warn you.

lol...you do realize that a random EDITED image cannot constitute evidence, right?

You got an untouched copy of the original?., Is the original a "JPG"? (it NEEDS to be)///

I don't mean to bust yer chops, but, I've been through this whole abduction/extraterrestrial thing over the past 71 years. I've also had a long career as an engineer (electrical / software) and have the scientific method kind of ingrained into me.

So, stories, and random, edited images don't work well, regardless of the story behind it. I understand that it may be a bit harsh, especially for a fellow experiencer, but, I expect the same for all of my stories, data, and evidence.

Sorry, but that's just the way it has to be. I've also been very hurt by all this abduction crap, and now that my life is very short, I'm seeking some kind of resolution.

By the way...that "whatever it is" above your head is rather curious. It's too bad there isn't more data available..

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The alien are always waking people up. These assholes need to come when youre awake and then I'll believe.

Thats a tent drapped over a Rubbermaid trash can btw
edit on 17-5-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Its not. Abductions are real. a reply to: antar

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mt385

How many suffer social phobias, anxiety and even ptsd?

Those are classified as mental illness.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Mt385

How many suffer social phobias, anxiety and even ptsd?

One less than you think.

While I can't speak for others, I have found a way to document any nocturnal events.

Something everyone needs to remember; There are powerful chemicals (neurotransmitters) that control sleep / wakefulness. For these to become somewhat imbalanced is apparently rather easy, and that imbalance can produce most of the symptoms of abduction. Also, controlling the balance of these chemicals via a technological means will make anyone easy to control and abduct. You should should checkout a substance called Orexin and a drug called Belsomra.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

edit on 5-23-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The diagnosis from a trained professional would be that you have been regressed, either for experimentation or for interrogation. If an "alien" was seen, it was almost without doubt a protoformic regressor.

They do leave impersonatory signatures and code names for agencies, and a cleared psychologist can assist with the retrieval of that information.

As for actual ET life, I do not know. But beware. False flags abound.

-NR

(Disclaimer: I have no medical authority to diagnose or to give any advice regarding any illness, mental or otherwise. Don't listen to me.)
edit on 27-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Alien abduction can create mental disease easily, as they are sucking energy from people and making all sorts of experiments and putting implants on humans. You might find good descriptions about those from Calogero Grifasi's videos on Youtube, many are in English.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

Hmmm, so... ptsd? Interesting points you have there, so avoid all complications by not agreeing to regression correct?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I used to admire the work of John Mack, until I found out the truth...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

John Mack was received by the likes of former President Jimmy Carter and the "father of the hydrogen bomb", Edward Teller.

His take on alien abduction was that it might be some kind of transcendent experience (for some).
Paths Beyond Ego: The Transpersonal Vision (1993)

I'm not sure why your "truth" would cause you to lose respect for John Mack, did you also lose respect for Carl Sagan when it was revealed that he was a shill?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Yep. This transcendent experience may be due to the presence of archetypal (collective) regressors within the human collective unconscious. These collective consciousness forms are not in the "physical world" per se. Instead, they tend to manifest during dreams and meditation and in "hive mind" experiences.

When they appear within a person's individual consciousness and cause "missing time" and "abduction" experiences, they are believed to be completing evolutionary tasks. When they manifest in this manner, it is known as a type of "regressed event". They are often identifiable as either Avian or Reptilian in nature, even when in non-physical form.

When physical (evolutionary/protoformic) regressors are used, similar experiences occur (missing time, psychedelic experience-lke transcendence). Some of these experiences are due to an adaptive response caused by an imbalance in evolutionary order when they are in the presence of a lesser-evolved organism.

It has been discussed by scholars "in the know" that the initial evolutionary imbalance which caused their appearance in the physical universe may have been the advent and use of nuclear weaponry.
edit on 4-6-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: clarification

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
a reply to: Cauliflower

Yep. This transcendent experience may be due to the presence of archetypal (collective) regressors within the human collective unconscious. These collective consciousness forms are not in the "physical world" per se. Instead, they tend to manifest during dreams and meditation and in "hive mind" experiences.

When they appear within a person's individual consciousness and cause "missing time" and "abduction" experiences, they are believed to be completing evolutionary tasks. When they manifest in this manner, it is known as a type of "regressed event". They are often identifiable as either Avian or Reptilian in nature, even when in non-physical form.

Or that very "transcendent expirence" could have been caused by an imbalance of the neurotransmitter Orexin. Orexin is involved with "wakefulness" (it is the chemical that makes/keeps you conscious or "awake")

There is a new class of "sleep aid" called an Orexin Receptor Antogonist . The drug Belsomra (Suvorexant) is a relatively new prescription drug that is just such an Orexin Receptor Antogonist, and the list of side-effects is very interesting, and, familiar.

BELSOMRA may cause serious side effects, including:
* abnormal thoughts and behavior.
* Symptoms include more outgoing or aggressive behavior than normal, confusion, agitation, hallucinations, worsening
of depression, and suicidal thoughts or actions
* memory loss
* anxiety
* temporary inability to move or talk (sleep paralysis) for up to several minutes while you are going to sleep or waking up
* temporary weakness in your legs that can happen during the day or at night.

Any of those side-effects "ring a bell?"

Virtuall ALL of the symptoms, affects, etc. of the Alien Abduction Expirence can be easily explained as a serious Orexin imbalance.

While there is alot more involved here, most of this "regressor" stuff is easily explained in a vastly more mundane manner by a layman expirencer who is just using the tools, technology, and information available on the Internet. We do not require a more "syfy" explainationfor what is happening to us, and good ole real world science has it all covered...Well except for the alien part, but,it seems that science and math may have some help in that dept as well.

If any of you want to do a wee bit of research; if you get yourself just about any health monitor wrist band that also tracks sleep (many of them do) you can set up an expirement that can show you the periods during the night when you are in a"natural" (I think) state of Orexin imbalance. These will be periods of time where you are "technically" awake, but you are NOT aware of it. I find short periods on many nights (up to 10 - 15 minutes).

I highly recommend that anyone who is concerned about alien abduction to get a health monitor wrist band and learn to use it. It may be a beginning to understand the experience, and, perhaps "busting" ET.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join