It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serious 9/11 Arguments Compilation.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bernardo1871
a reply to: neutronflux

you are a flooder, besides a denier. what would be stupid is to keep answering to you. die with your false belief. too bad for you that you will never admit to be wrong! you can't now, not anymore, too late! :-)

stick with JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS.

Deny what? There is zero evidence of a nuclear detonation that supposedly damage all WTC buildings.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

i'm sorry, i do not wish anyone to die because of his beliefs, actually false beliefs, regarding 9/11 issues.

what i mean is that, as some seem to spend some time about 9/11 questions or any other issue like Syria proxy war, or Russiagate, myself included, because they are wrong, i make fun of them who will die while still believing that 'alqaeda' did 9/11.

and of course these people care about the truth of 9/11, even if they are dead wrong. especially because they are dead wrong.

i said it before, i'm also here to make fun of 9/11 deniers and of 9/11 conspiracy nuts unable to cross the nuclear rubicon.

for example, bazant and mike west of metabunk will be remembered as of the many quisling of our times.

besides, of course i enjoyed the death of john 'bomb bomb bomb iran' mccain, as the peoples of Englans, Whales, Scotland and Ireland danced in the street the evening of the day when the wicked witch thatcher died, perished! that was a good day.

cuban exiles also danced in the street when Fidel Castro died.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bernardo1871

what i mean is that, as some seem to spend some time about 9/11 questions or any other issue like Syria proxy war, or Russiagate, myself included, because they are wrong, i make fun of them who will die while still believing that 'alqaeda' did 9/11.

and there it is.

You confess to being here to just troll and make fun of other posters now twice.

Now say that you yourself are wrong but I guess will keep posting for something you just said is wrong.

i said it before, i'm also here to make fun of 9/11 deniers and of 9/11 conspiracy nuts unable to cross the nuclear rubicon.

Yes I know you admitted to being a troll yesterday I think it was.

I said before and will say it again

You are sick

get some help

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dr Judy wood is either a fool or worse a disinformation agent.

She always claims there is no evidence of molten steel, controlled demolition, or nano-thermite she does here best to push people to a theory that baseless and is not backed up by anyone but herself.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Bernardo1871

ALLBAUGH: Well, you have normal debris, you know, computers, paper, you have some areas that are hot pockets because of fuel. It’s just too hot for rescuers to get into those areas. So we do not know yet what’s in those areas, other than very hot, molten material.

The quote is they don’t yet know. Now the rubble is all cleaned up, would you like to give an update.

And again. If the decay of fission products was keeping the 1,000,000 tons of rubble at 1,000 F, people would have died within minutes of arraving at the pile.

Your ignorance, or willing to post blatant falsehoods is horrifying.

Funny how so many of the fire fighters died of cancer.

9/11 firefighters ARE getting cancer at a faster rate than others, chief medical officer reveals

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Over 350 firefighters have now died from radiation poisoning. Have you heard of the Soviet nuclear intelligence officer Dimitri Khalezov

Soviet nuclear intelligence officer Dimitri Khalezov

Do you have any idea how long it took them to put out the molten pools in the sub levels.

Why are so many ill and dying if it was just a normal demoliton.

CNN - 70% of WTC first responders are ill

2,500 Ground Zero workers have cancer

nypost.com...

Wakey wakey

Your links contain information about cancer-related illnesses

Why are you claiming radiation poisoning?

A giant cloud of polluted dust covered Manhattan. Most of them had no mouth or nose protection they breathed that crap in. People were then told the area was fine so many of the workers did not use face masks. You even see workers not wearing face protection cleaning up silly and very stupid.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
Dr Judy wood is either a fool or worse a disinformation agent.

She always claims there is no evidence of molten steel, controlled demolition, or nano-thermite she does here best to push people to a theory that baseless and is not backed up by anyone but herself.

Because there is no evidence of CD. There is no evidence concerning thermite.

Again, just for you. The below link contains the moment WTC 2 initiate its collapse.

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

www.metabunk.org...

The columns are clearly bowing in then buckled.

No evidence of a detention with the force to cut steel.

No evidence of a shockwave from explosives.

No evidence of thermite working on the columns.

No evidence of a dropped core.

No evidence of columns being cut.

There was reports of the towers buckling before collapse. Columns buckling right there in the video evidence.

Absolutely no evidence columns cut or melted.

edit on 7-11-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Guys the steel was examined by FEMA and Worchester Polytechnic institute in 2002.

We know at WTC7 steel got melted by high temp and elemental sulphur. They found a liquid that had attacked the ingrains of the steel and contained Iron Oxide+ Sulfide and free Sulphur

FEMA could not identify where the abundance of free sulphur came from. It still to the day is the deepest mystery.

Finding Iron Oxide+ Sulphar is interesting because we know thermate has these ingredients.

FEMA also were unsure had no idea when this attack happened after the collapse or pre-collapse.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
neutronflux Do you ever leave this site you here every day? You simply delusional.

Removing core columns doesn't cause a shockwave. Why did 47 collapsing floors in WTC7 not cause a shockwave do you ever think before you post?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

We know at WTC7 steel got melted by high temp and elemental sulphur. They found a liquid that had attacked the ingrains of the steel and contained Iron Oxide+ Sulfide and free Sulphur

Please cite sources.

You do realize sulfur and any moisture combines to attack steel at room temperature or above. Temperatures only accelerate the reaction.

You do realize sulfur melts below 300 F.

Would you like to specify what compounds were actually found instead of imply there was certain compounds.

Are you talking actual melting or the formation of crystals?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

neutronflux Do you ever leave this site you here every day? You simply delusional.

Removing core columns doesn't cause a shockwave. Why did 47 collapsing floors in WTC7 not cause a shockwave do you ever think before you post?

Trying to change the topic?

This was the post
Because there is no evidence of CD. There is no evidence concerning thermite.

Again, just for you. The below link contains the moment WTC 2 initiate its collapse.

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

www.metabunk.org...

The columns are clearly bowing in then buckled.

No evidence of a detention with the force to cut steel.

No evidence of a shockwave from explosives.

No evidence of thermite working on the columns.

No evidence of a dropped core.

No evidence of columns being cut.

There was reports of the towers buckling before collapse. Columns buckling right there in the video evidence.

Absolutely no evidence columns cut or melted.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Another example.
Magnesium sulfate Melting Point is 2000F?

Yet a saturated solution of Magnesium sulfate makes crystals at room temperature?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

And please explain how you drop a core and not cause visible effects radiating all through the structure above where the core was dropped.

You don’t. You would roughly see the same amount of drop witnessed in the first floor above the cut in every floor above that.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And please explain how you drop a core and not cause visible effects radiating all through the structure above where the core was dropped.

You don’t. You would roughly see the same amount of drop witnessed in the first floor above the cut in every floor above that.

In the context the interior columns are cut, but the exterior columns are not cut.
edit on 7-11-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

blablablabla

look, you escape the obvious:

neutronflux: Do you ever leave this site you here every day? You simply delusional.

:-)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bernardo1871

blablablabla

look, you escape the obvious:

neutronflux: Do you ever leave this site you here every day? You simply delusional.

:-)

I should. I have learned from ATS it’s pointless to use facts and actual science to debate those who choose to base a religion of conspiracy on pseudoscience and mere innuendo.

You can try, but you cannot fight willful ignorance.

And please quote where I said never question? Always question.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Looks like he has shot himself in the foot or nuked it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I guess the individual hit critical mass?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
neutronfluX Not trying to change the subject.

WTC7 was brought down by CD then it highly the Twin Towers met the same fate, we agree on that.

What 9/11 Skeptics seemly have not noticed. When the Twin Towers internal floor structures collapsed that gave rise to huge dust plumes and debris bursting through windows and walls

I guess none of you Skeptics noticed 47 collapsing floors inside WTC7 resulted in no huge dust plumes or deformation of walls? Do you think floors that are connected to exterior walls would not deform those walls? Where the dust, debris, smoke from 47 floors collapsing go the Twilight zone the moon mars where exactly? Why did this dust not break windows?
edit on 13-11-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The south side had a huge gash and almost all of its windows knocked out. Overpressure from collapsing floors escaped from that side of the building. Duh.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

neutronfluX Not trying to change the subject.

WTC7 was brought down by CD then it highly the Twin Towers met the same fate, we agree on that.

What 9/11 Skeptics seemly have not noticed. When the Twin Towers internal floor structures collapsed that gave rise to huge dust plumes and debris bursting through windows and walls

I guess none of you Skeptics noticed 47 collapsing floors inside WTC7 resulted in no huge dust plumes or deformation of walls? Do you think floors that are connected to exterior walls would not deform those walls? Where the dust, debris, smoke from 47 floors collapsing go the Twilight zone the moon mars where exactly? Why did this dust not break windows?

I see dust plumes, deformation, smoke and breaking windows

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73 >>

join