It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serious 9/11 Arguments Compilation.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

I bet you post long random rants that ignores the specific questions to push all this into the background. Than after the page long rants you will state I answered your questions in my long rants when confronted none of the questions were actual answered.

Sad you repeat truth movement lies. Avoid actual debate. And you cannot see your act of superiority is an epic fail. Especially when ther is no evidence of CD at the WTC.

And you keep invoking persons that asked for money under what are now fraudulent claims. There was supposed to be a completed WTC 7 study released earlier this year for public review. Then it was going to be released to journals for peer review from unknown reviewers. What happened to those claims. Did people donate to the WTC 7 evaluation under what became fraudulent claims?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
You're even more pliable than I thought.

SHOW me ONE REPORT that has a photo or a description in it, of a BUCKLED vertical column, just one, Nn, and it must be ORIGINATING from any of the three collapse initiation floors. Be damn sure to use that filter, Nn.

They even could not come up with just ONE. And NONE from any other floor, Nn. !

WTC 1 and 2 inward bowing and buckling leading to collapse is on video. It is exactly known what floors the collapse was initiated on. Are you saying none of that steel was identified, documented, examined, and none of those columns where not buckled?

Part of the reports concerning WTC 7 are from countless hours of studying collapse video of WTC 7.

Would you like to cite from any of the video where sparking and flash of cutting charges was missed. Cutting into the facade of the building from the exterior columns? Like to point to where evidence of detonations with the resultant pressure wave with the force to cut steel was missed from the video.

So you are going to abandon the steel was not inspected. I guess it was a lie the steel was not saved and not inspected.
edit on 10-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sad you rely on the lies of the truth movement, keep going on about a study that is not completed, a study that will never conform to its original stated goals that sold people on donating to that study, and a study that was biased from the start. Prety much the intellectual dishonesty of the truth movement in a nutshell.

All the while ignoring the other studies other than NIST that conclude fire related collapse of WTC 7.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Of course the same entities that planned and executed 9/11 had all the might at hand in those utterly patriotic days, months and years after 9/11, to let every sign of explosively cut WTC columns disappear.

They had the whole area of Ground Zero cordoned off, while "FBI agents" were checking every individual when coming in, and going out again, on any smuggled "contraband" ... Guess WHY? You can't ? Thought so.

Think about it some more then...cameras were forbidden, only that one photographer (Kurt Sonnenfeld) was allowed in, working for FEMA, to report specific finds to them, but was always accompanied by an "FBI agent".
He fled to Argentina, after being accused of murder of his wife. That happened after he dared to publish his doubts about what really happened on 9/11/2001, and added some of his peculiar 9/11 aftermath photos of f.ex. that huge empty vault under the WTC complex....no gold anymore there, mysteriously gone. One deep-loader truck with the last small load of gold bars was found back, stuck in a caved-in tunnel, leading out of that complex. Driver gone....

And I once posted the story of those ladies that came early to work near the WTC on 9/11/2001, and witnessed all these deep-loader trucks, waiting in line for the entrance of a WTC parking garage, guarded by black uniformed, heavily weaponized "agents". And saw them later return, while these same guards were running besides the now tarped-off loading decks of those deep loader trucks, slowly moving away.
Make an educated guess what was under those tarps.

Your country's ruling crowd is rotten to the core, and it will end seriously bad, if you do not take back your own, once so blessed country.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A reply to: neutronflux

Non-substantial repetitive post.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Can you point to any physical evidence of charges setting off or not? Any proof of cut columns from the video or photo record. Any proof the steel was acted on at which temperature thermite burns at? And proof of detonations with the resultant pressure wave with the force to cut steel.

What does your post have to do with the WTC 7 evaluation project will never conform to its original stated goals. The project took money on what became fraudulent claims.

What does your post have to do with you keep referring to incomplete models / studies not released and never handed over for public scrutiny.

What does your post have to do with the claims the WTC steel was never identified, never saved, never studied, never analyzed, and never documented are lies.

Why should any one find the truth or you credible at this point.

Do you have actual proof of WTC CD or not. Or you just going to talk about side innuendo, and ignore the actual WTC studies of the steel, the video record, the audio record, and the seismic evidence?

What do you not get about there is zero evidence of WTC CD.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Funny? I can find multiple videos of rubble being picked up by heavy machinery at the WTC? Is that false?

9/11 - World Trade Center Recovery and debris removal part 1 of 6
m.youtube.com...

9/11 - World Trade Center Recovery and debris removal part 3 of 6
m.youtube.com...

Discovery under the rubble that shook a family - 9/11
m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Under Ground Zero - Oct. 31, 2001 segment
m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Ground Zero WTC Debris Field 9/11, 9/12, & 9/13
m.youtube.com...

First pictures of WTC debris
m.youtube.com...

WTC7 rubble pile
m.youtube.com...

wtc site, night, debris pile, ruined office
m.youtube.com...

Ground Zero Pile, FDNY on 9/11 seen from a window
m.youtube.com...

This photographer defied Giuliani to take iconic Ground Zero photo
nypost.com...

Steve McCurry: The Ground Zero Photographs
www.americanphotomag.com...

Joel Meyerowitz's World Trade Center Archive
What happened at Ground Zero in the months after 9/11 remained a closely guarded secret. But one photographer documented everything - here is his record of that time.
www.phaidon.com...

behind-the-scenes-at-ground-zero-with-photographer-john-bartelstone/
untappedcities.com...

Ground Zero Museum Workshop Founder Marlon Suson is a professional photographer who resides in Manhattan as well as an Honorary Battalion Chief in the Fire Department of New York (FDNY). Just months after the attacks of September 11, 2001, he was requested to take on a unique role: To be the Official Photographer at Ground Zero for the Uniformed Firefighters Association & Uniformed Fire Officers Association (FDNY)
groundzeromuseumworkshop.org...

Gregg Brown recalls walking to his East Village home three days after Sept. 11, 2001, unable to escape the sight of makeshift “Missing” posters and the smell of destruction that hung in the air like funeral incense. Late that night, the phone rang in his apartment — not unusual, since it was the number he listed in the Yellow Pages for his photography business under the words: “We Do Photo Video — 24 Hr. Rush Jobs Welcome.”

“Do you do aerial photography?” the caller asked.
lens.blogs.nytimes.com...

Joe Woolhead, the Poet-Photographer of Ground Zero
observer.com...

Colorado photographer’s ground zero images on display at Denver galler
www.denverpost.com...

How many photographers worked ground zero? How many video crews?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Yep, Nn. That's exactly what I am saying : NONE of all those inspected vertical columns of any of the three WTC collapsed towers, were BUCKLED.
I dare you to prove me wrong....By the way, like you wrote it, all of them were buckled.. Not so, thus :
"and none of those columns w(h)ere (not) buckled? "

Well, show me evidence from those "countless hours of studying collapse videos of WTC 7", that show column buckling.

You missed, as usual, my remark to one of my recently posted videos, regarding that flash and flames spitting-out, to be seen in a window covered in thick smoke, at WTC7. In a thermite post.

"Like to point to where evidence of detonations with the resultant pressure wave with the force to cut steel was missed from the video. " now that's beginning to get really irritating. Thermite is as good as silent. And copper lined cutter charges are surprisingly difficult to hear, especially when embedded in a still intact building, high up, or in the case of WTC7, far down and also deep inside the still intact building, while reporters were many blocks away. And were operating mostly with special microphones, set to interview persons close to the interviewer. And to filter additional surrounding sounds out. Time to study a bit on sound recording apparatus.

Your last remark, "So you are going to abandon the steel was not inspected. I guess it was a lie the steel was not saved and not inspected " is really bordering on idiosyncrasy. I never said that, so WHO are you, now again, implying.?

And as usual, you have not payed attention to anything I proved to you :
There were only THREE vertical column pieces saved from the collapse initiation floors of the Twin Towers, and these measly three pieces, did NOT show ANY sign of BUCKLING, Nn.
And to top that shock for you off, they did not even bother to save ANY vertical nor horizontal steel from WTC7.
BECAUSE THEN WE WOULD HAVE HARD EVIDENCE AT HAND of DEMOLITION. And real temperatures endured by that steel.
Not the broadly exaggerated guesswork by NIST for WTC7.

You still do not understand the grave consequences of that VERY peculiar steel saving behavior of your beloved US Institutions.? FEMA, USGS, the Engineering Society of America, the 9/11 Commission, NIST...Your whole damn corrupt government.?
Then you are really a lost case for joining any kind of conscious humanitarian society.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What a clear example of Trumpesque dishonesty.!

I posted a few posts about the WTC7 research by the Hulsley et al team, and then asked for patience.
It's then you, and you alone, that keeps going on about it, again endlessly, without even paying attention to my plea for patience until they will publicize around the years end.

And the other studies, other than NIST, that conclude fire related collapse of WTC, are plain as hell, shoe licking lackeys of the ruling elite in your corrupt to the bone, country. After the Kennedy murders, there's been not one president that wasn't chosen by these 9/11 Planners.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You're getting funnier with the minute.
What a load of repetitive crap.
Sounds like such a longtime already stuck, vinyl Long Play record, turning like an endless loop on a record changer from the sixties.

Start realizing, what it REALLY means for your rusted world view, that no buckled vertical steel at all, from collapse initiation regions in any of the three collapsed WTC Towers, was EVER found, registered, photographed, depicted or described in any report about the 9/11/2001 events.

And by God, they would have milked-out such a find, to the same extend as they aired day in, day out, those endlessly repeating videos of the events of 9/11/2001. To press out every last drop of patriotism from your revengeful, vindictive minds.
edit on 10/10/18 by LaBTop because: One more nnnnnn can't hurt him. Smile at the birdy

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So all you have is no evidence of planted charges at the WTC, innuendo, and truth movement lies?

I don’t care about the WTC 7 evaluation release date. My point is WTC 7 evaluation current goals concerning public review and publishing are not the same as the original stated goals. Is that false?

However, WTC 7 evaluation home page as of 10-11-2018

www.wtc7evaluation.org...

Dr. Leroy Hulsey gave the following update on March 27, 2018:

To all who have been following the University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7:

First, I would like to thank you for your interest in and support of the study.

We had planned to release our findings for public review early this year. However, research often takes unexpected turns, and the more complicated the problem, the more difficult it is to predict the completion date. We are still in the process of studying hypothetical collapse mechanisms and attempting to simulate the building’s failure. Our goal is to determine, with a high degree of confidence, the sequence of failures that may have caused the observed collapse and to rule out those mechanisms that could not have caused the observed collapse.

We will release our findings for public review when we are sure we fully understand the mechanisms that are likely to have caused the observed collapse and those that clearly did not occur and could not have caused the observed collapse. We expect to publish our findings later this year, but we will refrain from naming a completion date, given the unpredictability of the research process.

Again, we thank you for your interest in our study and we appreciate your patience as we strive to bring a truly scientific answer to the important question of how WTC 7 collapsed on September 11, 2001.

Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey

Chair, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering

University of Alaska Fairbanks

Project dates from ine.uaf.edu...

Project Dates
May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2018

You got to wonder if UAF has dropped its support of an obvious biased and flawed study?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You're seriously lacking comprehension skills, my dear Nn.

I do not have to look at any of your long listed links, because I am 1000 % sure that not one of them will have a buckled core nor buckled perimeter column in them, FROM THE COLLAPSE INITIATION FLOORS of any of the three collapsed WTC towers on 9/11/2001.
And all that steel was meticulously numbered, by the architects and engineers, quite luckily.
So it's easy to point at falsifications. Don't worry, they never tried...

Come on. I challenge you NOW, to get that done.
(Lost energy, they do not exist.! )

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Start realizing, what it REALLY means for your rusted world view, that no buckled vertical steel at all, from collapse initiation regions in any of the three collapsed WTC Towers,

Blatant false statement. The video record shows the steel buckling from WTC 1 and 2. Is that false. The police helicopter crew called in and reported visible buckling fot at least one tower. Is that false.

You mean the steel beams bent into c shapes?
Links to posts with phots of bent WTC from buckling.

www.quora.com...

www.metabunk.org...

www.wendyperrin.com...

Funny the columns buckled into C shapes, not cut.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

You're seriously lacking comprehension skills, my dear Nn.

I do not have to look at any of your long listed links, because I am 1000 % sure that not one of them will have a buckled core nor buckled perimeter column in them, FROM THE COLLAPSE INITIATION FLOORS of any of the three collapsed WTC towers on 9/11/2001.
And all that steel was meticulously numbered, by the architects and engineers, quite luckily.
So it's easy to point at falsifications. Don't worry, they never tried...

Come on. I challenge you NOW, to get that done.
(Lost energy, they do not exist.! )

Again. Blatant falsehoods by you in that bowing and buckling is right there in the video record. With pictures of the vertical columns buckled into C shapes.

And the hiding of facts by in that only a few floors of buckling initiated the collapse. The collapse was also started by the breaking of welds. Once the collapse initiated for the towers, then the falling mass sheared floor connections. The falling mass left long standing sections of vertical columns that only toppled after losing sufficient lateral support. All are items supported by the video evidence with absolutely no evidence of columns cut by planted charges.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What a load of repetitive crap again.
Don't you have ANY kind of constructive additions to add to this thread ?
Instead of Trumpesque idiosyncrasy?
Still didn't read my link to the typed out texts of the Prof. Hulsley interview from September 10, 2018.

And where do you get that specific piece of last posted wisdom from.? Why on earth would they do so.?
Well, they always run the risk of getting "an offer they cannot resist", from one of your "so civilized but oh so murderous State sponsored Agencies".

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sad to see you have to literally turn a blind eye to the video evidence so you can keep your delusions of planted charges at the WTC alive.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

In that the video evidence for the towers shows buckling of columns. There are pictures of the vertical columns bent into C shapes from buckling. Pictures of columns with broken welds. Not one shred, scrap, shrapnel, column of evidence steel cut by planted explosives. Sad to see you struggle with the reality planted charges at the WTC are creations of the delusional and charlatans of the truth movement.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Still didn't read my link to the typed out texts of the Prof. Hulsley interview from September 10, 2018.

Why would I when this is what is official posted?

www.wtc7evaluation.org...

Dr. Leroy Hulsey gave the following update on March 27, 2018:

To all who have been following the University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7:

First, I would like to thank you for your interest in and support of the study.

We had planned to release our findings for public review early this year. However, research often takes unexpected turns, and the more complicated the problem, the more difficult it is to predict the completion date. We are still in the process of studying hypothetical collapse mechanisms and attempting to simulate the building’s failure. Our goal is to determine, with a high degree of confidence, the sequence of failures that may have caused the observed collapse and to rule out those mechanisms that could not have caused the observed collapse.

We will release our findings for public review when we are sure we fully understand the mechanisms that are likely to have caused the observed collapse and those that clearly did not occur and could not have caused the observed collapse. We expect to publish our findings later this year, but we will refrain from naming a completion date, given the unpredictability of the research process.

Again, we thank you for your interest in our study and we appreciate your patience as we strive to bring a truly scientific answer to the important question of how WTC 7 collapsed on September 11, 2001.

Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey

Chair, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering

University of Alaska Fairbank

I guess they got tired of officially publishing dates they never intended to keep?

And you didn’t answer to:

My point is WTC 7 evaluation current goals concerning public review and publishing are not the same as the original stated goals. Is that false?

Enjoy your little meltdown. Your referring to a study that has repeatedly changed its promises. Blatantly ignoring the video and photo record. And coming with terms there are other completed studies than the NIST report that conclude WTC 7 was brought down by fire released caused.

Why would I waste more time on a person that cites incomplete studies that has failed on its promises, and pushes blatant falsehoods?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

And out of the 2000 “professional” of AE, they could only get one old professor and a couple of interns to put their names to the modeling and study of WTC 7? You don’t find that suspicious?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Damn. Your even more NnnnNnnn than I thought.

Yes, that's blatantly false, get your definitions aligned.

Buckling is this :

Bowing (bending) inwards is this :

"Funny the columns buckled into C shapes, not cut."

No, it's not funny, it's straight out hilarious.
They BEND, Nn. Under dead loads.

And for sure all evidence for cutting demolition was in the first three days already disappeared. By the small group of fake "first respondents", especially hired for that task, from one of your beloved Agencies.

And if they solely based their demolitions on the balloon blow up effect of TBs, than those men were not needed at all, since then there were no cuts to be found, just sheared off bolts and welds...wait...
Isn't that exactly what you see in and on all those Vierendeel triplets their bore holes at their ends.? And on various core columns.? Sheared off welds on them, where the floor truss ends were welded onto these core columns sides.
edit on 10/10/18 by LaBTop because: Bowing is a form of bending

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join