It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serious 9/11 Arguments Compilation.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
neutronflux keep an eye on 31 seconds the antenna is already coming down, there no floors or perimeter walls bowing in at this stage.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

What video?

The videos that show the tower leaning before collapse?

9/11 - The Top of the North Tower Is Leaning - NYPD Warnin
m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: Jesushere

Have you examples of steel corroding and leaving holes after a fire of 400c go on I wait for your evidence.

I do aluminum anodising. I have a tank of sulphuric acid that is going to be neutralised and emptied soon. If you want a hole corroded through a piece of A36 steel, I can do that for you, no problem. No fire needed.

What is the experiment you going to do here? What going to put a hole in steel. It has to resemble the WTC steel.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
neutronflux Leaning where the camera moved not the building, confused. Jesus you really this blind that you can't see the antenna started falling first?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What going to put a hole in steel.

Sulphuric acid.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
waypastvne You going to melt a steel beam with Sulphuric acid? And if you can what does disapprove? Are you saying the WTC7 steel was attacked by Sulphuric acid?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

neutronflux Leaning where the camera moved not the building, confused. Jesus you really this blind that you can't see the antenna started falling first?

9/11: WTC-1 antenna tilting
m.youtube.com...

John Miller, tower was leaning, ABC, 10:21, 9/11
m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

waypastvne The antenna on the roof of the WTC tower is where the collapse started.

False
Other camera angles shows it was leaning, and only stated to drop when the upper portion of the tower dropped because of the outer columns buckling.

Anymore falsehoods

The top portion fell first because the central core hat truss failed. The video clearly shows that that explosion came later. The central core falling pulled in the floors trusses and the walls and then you got the fireball. The video does not lie.

Again:

More blatant falsehoods by you. Cite a source that makes such claims.

The collapse for each tower started at the areas of jet impacts. Some 11 and 29 stories down from the top of the towers.

edit on 4-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

sites.google.com...

10:21: NYPD aviation unit reports that the north tower is buckling on the southwest corner and leaning to the south. NYPD officer advises that all personnel close to the building pull back three blocks in every direction.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
neutronflux Leaning by how much where I don't see it. Show me a video i can see this clearly. News Reporters say things all the time that are untrue. I remember people claiming a third plane knocked down the second tower all in the heat of the moment.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

neutronflux Leaning by how much where I don't see it. Show me a video i can see this clearly. News Reporters say things all the time that are untrue. I remember people claiming a third plane knocked down the second tower all in the heat of the moment.

First you respond to this...

Again:

The collapse for each tower started at the areas of jet impacts. Some 11 and 29 stories down from the top of the towers.

And you might want to read this post...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Anything to keep the fantasy of CD alive.

By the way.....

What is that formula for the super thermite with the low ignition temperatures that doesn’t need a magnesium fuse?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Again:

Police officers are human they just witnessed a tower collapsing. They probably pumped up with adrenaline and they think they saw the tower leaning. There no evidence of leaning on any video if the there was the antenna would be moving if the building was moving.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
neutronflux

Harrit paper discusses all that and no doesn't need a magnesium fuse. The chips ignited by just heating them up.
edit on 4-9-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

waypastvne You going to melt a steel beam with Sulphuric acid? And if you can what does disapprove? Are you saying the WTC7 steel was attacked by Sulphuric acid?

Are you saying there was no sulphuric acid in WTC 7.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Again:

Police officers are human they just witnessed a tower collapsing. They probably pumped up with adrenaline and they think they saw the tower leaning. There no evidence of leaning on any video if the there was the antenna would be moving if the building was moving.

So you are just going to ignore the reports and video that show the tower bucking near the areas of the jet impact? The buckling that caused the upper portion and antenna to lean. With no evidence the antenna dropped before the upper portion of the building dropped. While you cannot cite once source the collapse started at the top. While video and witness accounts give testimony that each tower started to buckle relative to the jet impacts which initiated the collapse some 11 or 29 floor down from the top.

All for the false narrative of dropping of the antenna which was debunked years ago?

You are delusional.
edit on 4-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

neutronflux

Harrit paper discusses all that and no doesn't need a magnesium fuse. The chips ignited by just heating them up.

What is the formula for thermite that does not need a magnesium fuse for igniting?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

What is the formula for thermite that does not need a magnesium fuse for igniting?

The formula is right here.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The formula is right here.

Now that is funny

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Are you saying there was no sulphuric acid in WTC 7.

There nobody on either side of the debate claiming the steel was attacked by sulphuric acid. Do you not need to provide evidence to support this theory? Why was sulphuric acid stored in an office building?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join