It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serious 9/11 Arguments Compilation.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Jesushere

It’s called aquatic based reactions from being in pile that was wetted by weather and contained a chemical soup from battery backups, chlorides from plastics, and sulfur from drywall.

How would thermite provide sulfur? Or any other chemical for chemical attacks?

Fe2O3 + 2 Al → 2 Fe + Al2O3

Sure, provide me historical data where this has happened before? Any other theory works for Skeptics just ignore the obvious this was done by nano-thermite.

thermate contains sulphur.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere

The steel they found were evaporated. Big huge transparent looking holes left in the steel. You think a 400c fire is going to evaporate steel honestly that's your position? To Melt steel temp needs to be 1300c.

What steel evaporated?

Huge chunks of the steel beam disappeared it evaporated.

seriously?

Let me guess you have seen it on a youtube video,

so has everyone else.

Some just understand why the video looks that way while others just cannot accept that it wasn't space beam weapons that vaporized the buildings.

If you are talking about something else then please link to something showing huge chunks of steel beams evaporating?

How does steel evaporate? Steel is a solid, evaporation means turn from liquid to vapor.

If air could evaporate steel how long would the process take? millions? billions of years?

first you would have change the solid into a liquid, I guess just before the sun dies and is about swallow earth is when solid steel would turn into liquid and be able to evaporate.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It’s called aquatic based reactions from being in pile that was wetted by weather and contained a chemical soup from battery backups, chlorides from plastics, and sulfur from drywall.

Sure, provide me historical data where this has happened before? Any other theory works for Skeptics just ignore the obvious this was done by nano-thermite.

This is thermite
What would sulfur do for a thermite reaction.

Weak sulfuric acid attacking metal? Like a battery?

www.google.com... s_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.12..33i22i29i30.62444.78830..79992...15.0..1.225.5485.0j31j4......0....1.......3..0j41j0i71j0i131j0i67j0i131i67j0i22i30j33i160 j33i21j0i13.fNL6_sbfmRY

Sulfuric acid (alternative spelling sulphuric acid), also known as vitriol, is a mineral acid with molecular formula H2SO4. It is a colorless, odorless, and syrupy liquid that is soluble in water, in a reaction that is highly exothermic.[4]

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You mean like a bridge lossing metal from sulfur acid attack in water?

See page 2-2 of below document?

Underground Corrosion of Steel Piling

www.gpo.gov...

Or the attack of sulfates on steel pilings on page 19-19? More on page 21-21?

The corrosion rates were slower, but it’s scientifically known corrosion that occurs at room temperature usually become more aggressive as temperatures increase.

Can you name a specific corrosion that only occurs at 1000C?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sulphuric Acid contains Sulphur.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You think nano-thermite explosions will be heard in the chaos of 9/11 Jesus.

You can hear 110 dB thunder in a city. I would imagine you could hear 130db detonations cutting steel, and their echoes. Especially the supposed detonations that started the collapse. Then there would be evidence of pressure waves capable of cutting steel columns.

The detonations should be able to be isolated on the audio record regardless. And there should be seismic evidence too.

Why does all your “theories” rely on falsehoods and pseudoscience?
edit on 29-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You can hear 110 dB thunder in a city. I would imagine you could hear 130db detonations cutting steel, and their echoes. Especially the supposed detonations that started the collapse. Then there would be evidence of pressure waves capable of cutting steel columns.

The detonations should be able to be isolated on the audio record regardless. And there should be seismic evidence too.

You imagine all sorts of things, including that men known for their mendacity are suddenly telling the truth or that politicians are honest men. All that proves is your credulity. It does not support the NIST statement.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

You imagine all sorts of things, including that men known for their mendacity are suddenly telling the truth or that politicians are honest men. All that proves is your credulity. It does not support the NIST statement.

Like to tell us how all the WTC steel went to China?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the steel WENT to China. Yeah, that's the ticket mate!!

Nothing like a conspiracist that gloats over their right out falsehoods?
edit on 30-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

The steel they found were evaporated. Big huge transparent looking holes left in the steel. You think a 400c fire is going to evaporate steel honestly that's your position? To Melt steel temp needs to be 1300c.

What steel evaporated?

Huge chunks of the steel beam disappeared it evaporated.

seriously?

Let me guess you have seen it on a youtube video,

so has everyone else.

Some just understand why the video looks that way while others just cannot accept that it wasn't space beam weapons that vaporized the buildings.

If you are talking about something else then please link to something showing huge chunks of steel beams evaporating?

How does steel evaporate? Steel is a solid, evaporation means turn from liquid to vapor.

If air could evaporate steel how long would the process take? millions? billions of years?

first you would have change the solid into a liquid, I guess just before the sun dies and is about swallow earth is when solid steel would turn into liquid and be able to evaporate.

This how clueless Skeptics are.

Leslie Robertson who was involved in the building of the towers on 9/11 was shown melted steel in the rubble.

FEMA investigator Abolhassan Astaneh said he saw Melted Steel girders.

Ron Burger - Public Health Advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health claimed he saw melted steel

Ken Holden involved in the cleanup said this quote Underground, it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from [WTC] Building 6.

There much more highly credible eyewitnesses who saw it.

I guess this picture doesn't show anything?

I Skeptics think a liquid made of primarily Iron and Sulphur found on the steel is normal. The heat required to melt steel and Iron has to be 1300 Celsius and 1500 Celsius. With Sulphur added to the mix, the temp will only drop 200c to 300c. We assuming through all this the sulphur was not already on the steel mixed with the nano-thermite?

FEMA paper www.fema.gov... Steel with huge holes.

FEMA another government body just like NIST ignored the obvious clues WTC7 was brought down by CD.

New York Times Steel 2001
A combination of an uncontrolled fire and the structural damage might have been able to bring the building down, some engineers said. But that would not explain steel members in the debris pile that appear to have been partly evaporated in extraordinarily high temperatures, Dr. Barnett said.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

This is thermite
What would sulfur do for a thermite reaction.

Weak sulfuric acid attacking metal? Like a battery?

www.google.com... s_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.12..33i22i29i30.62444.78830..79992...15.0..1.225.5485.0j31j4......0....1.......3..0j41j0i71j0i131j0i67j0i131i67j0i22i30j33i160 j33i21j0i13.fNL6_sbfmRY

Sulfuric acid (alternative spelling sulphuric acid), also known as vitriol, is a mineral acid with molecular formula H2SO4. It is a colorless, odorless, and syrupy liquid that is soluble in water, in a reaction that is highly exothermic.[4]

Bull# more nonsense written by skeptics. Again I lost count how many times I have told you this and you still unable to get this right Professor Harrit found nano-thermite, not thermite.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You mean like a bridge lossing metal from sulfur acid attack in water?

See page 2-2 of below document?

Underground Corrosion of Steel Piling

www.gpo.gov...

Or the attack of sulfates on steel pilings on page 19-19? More on page 21-21?

The corrosion rates were slower, but it’s scientifically known corrosion that occurs at room temperature usually become more aggressive as temperatures increase.

Can you name a specific corrosion that only occurs at 1000C?

You just read the headline and went from there thinking this supported your view?

Did you look over the photographs provided within? Did you miss there no holes in the steel? Corrison on those steel piles took a long time to happen in some cases 18 years, and most of what you see is surface corrosion.

WTC7 steel was cooked in a few hours. Fires were first reported around 12 pm or 2 pm on 9/11 WTC7. There could be a case made the fires were started deliberately? WTC7 was hit by falling debris from the south. Where most of the fires pictured that day were taken on the north side.

edit on 31-8-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You

Leslie Robertson who was involved in the building of the towers on 9/11 was shown melted steel in the rubble.

Hiw would there be pure melted anything in the rubble. And you said the steel evaporated. Get your story straight.

You

Ron Burger - Public Health Advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health claimed he saw melted steel

like calling a pliable candy bar melted. People confuse the term melted for pliable.

The pile was exposed to wet weather and was sprayed with water to control the smoldering while rubble was removed. When water contacts liquid steel, it causes steam explosions. Any evidence of steam explosions from water “finding” liquid steel at the WTC pile.

Any physical proof of a actual liquid steel at the WTC? Post pictures or video of “melted” columns?

You

I Skeptics think a liquid made of primarily Iron and Sulphur found on the steel is normal. The heat required to melt steel and Iron has to be 1300 Celsius and 1500 Celsius. With Sulphur added to the mix, the temp will only drop 200c to 300c. We assuming through all this the sulphur was not already on the steel mixed with the nano-thermite?

The steel in the pile was subjected to a mixture of water, sulfur, chlorides, salts that would cause the corrosion and eating away of metals at room temperatures.
edit on 31-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Your claim

Corroding steel requires a temp of 1000c to 1500c.

The paper proves steel is eaten away at room temperatures. And science has explained that as temperatures increase, so does corrosion rates. Something you would expect from a smoldering pile from the combustion of trapped materials.

Your falsehood is pushing some myth there was corrosion only capable at high temperatures. The corrosion at the WTC is expected at low temperatures, and increases in reaction rates as temperatures increase.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You are shameless in your pride of wrapping yourself in pseudoscience......

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You, Leslie Robertson who was involved in the building of the towers on 9/11 was shown melted steel in the rubble.

How would there be pure melted anything in the ruble. And you said the steel evaporated. Get your story straight.

You

like Calling a pliable candy bar melted. People confuse the term melted for pliable.

The pile was exposed to wet weather and was sprayed with water to control the smoldering while rubble was removed. When water contacts liquid steel, it causes steam explosion. Any evidence of steam explosions from water “finding” liquid steel at the WTC pile.

You

The steel in the pile was subjected to a mixture of water, sulfur, chlorides, salts that would cause the corrosion and eating away of metals at room temperatures.

Can't fix stupid take a rest go on vacation!

Steel beams and girders had holes in it many inches wide and deep. Evaporated steel just means disappeared, where did this part of the steel go?

FEMA found a mix a liquid of primarily Iron and Sulphur on the steel beam. There your smoking gun CD brought down the building.

You can not Melt Iron or Steel at 400c. NIST said 400c was the max heat the steel beam and girder faced at (column 79 and 44) Even with Sulphur added Steel would not disappear like that at 400c.

edit on 31-8-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You

WTC7 steel was cooked in a few hours.

The thermite reaction you are claiming would take minutes. Not hours.

Post proof the of WTC 7 severely corroded in hours? What do you mean by “cooked”?

Steel does lose up to 50 percent of its strength at 650c. Steel does glow at 650c, and people may call that melted. Steel is more pliable at 650c.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You can not Melt Iron or Steel at 400c. NIST said 400c was the max heat the steel beam and girder faced at (column 79 and 44) Even with Sulphur added Steel would not disappear like that at 400c.

Do you have any proof of pure melted steel?

The pile was also full of chlorides from plastics, and salts. That would also attach the steel.

The created compounds from corroded steel has considerably reduced melting points.

Where did the sulfur come from, it’s not part of thermite. Who is pushing thermite?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

You

Corroding steel requires a temp of 1000c to 1500c.

Which is your blatant falsehood......

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
neutronflux Wrong Skeptics and NIST are engaging in pseudoscience...

NIST removed shear studs, girder fasteners, and the lateral plate on the girder at column 79 to fit their conclusions. If you modelling the collapse falsely you trying to cover up what truly happened.

Lies about eyewitnesses seeing melted iron and steel, is disgraceful when Skeptics have the videos of people claiming this and you guys pretend this never happened?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

neutronflux Wrong Skeptics and NIST are engaging in pseudoscience...

NIST removed shear studs, girder fasteners, and the lateral plate on the girder at column 79 to fit their conclusions. If you modelling the collapse falsely you trying to cover up what truly happened.

Lies about eyewitnesses seeing melted iron and steel, is disgraceful when Skeptics have the videos of people claiming this and you guys pretend this never happened?

How does any of that prevent thermal expansion of steel? That steel loses is strength as it heats up. The damage to WVT 7 is unknown. That weekend floor trusses sagged. That steel contracts when cooling.

There are at least three reports supporting WTC 7 fire related collapse. One a signed deposition, if not two.

How many released reports does the truth movement have on WTC 7? What happen to AE’s WTC 7 evaluation?

And what does any of that have to do with WTC 1 and 2?
edit on 31-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join