It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing apparition of giant spider or ant in my room.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

To see a spider in your dream indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure in your life.

Link

Sounds like you lusting after someone or want more love in your life. Which programmer doesn't!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Demons do not exist OP so don't let idiots scare you.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Odd that looking at your posting history.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also suggest seeing a doctor.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: abeverage
This is actually a very well documented experience called hypnagogic hallucinations

Also Spacespider (ironic huh...) is right set up a camera they will not be on the camera I'll bet you any amount you like!

I don't think that's the case.

The link says, it's associated with sleep paralysis, something wrong with the diet, stress, etc.

None of those factors are present in my case which I have also mention in my previous posts and in the OP.

Ok there is a giant shadow spider in your room...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This sounds alot like hypnognogic hallucinations. I see it alot after sleep paralysis and after a few minutes it will fade away

patient.info...
edit on 12-9-2018 by Kieranj because: Forgot to add link

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
if you look at the mayan spaceman he has spider-like tendrils wrapped around him. Most All ancient art teaches about The Tree of Eternal Life that wraps its spider-like tendrils around people's souls. That is all it is. It is trying to tell you it is merged as one with you & holds onto your soul. It won't harm you. In fact it is the only thing in all of the universe & beyond that can give you eternal life. That is the truth of the matter. I could post a thousand pictures as well to prove that the ancients taught all about The Tree of Eternal Life. Christianity & all the newly created religions forbid people from knowing about The Tree of Eternal Life. But The Tree is still holding onto people's souls all the same. They will not live without it. No one will

edit on 16-9-2018 by SourcePage because: add typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join