It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Says the Mueller Probe into President Trump Needs to End Now.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You nor I know what has been discovered so let's wait and see.
What are you afraid of? Because it sure appears to me many of you are #ting your pants.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

it sure appears to me many of you are #ting your pants.

No we aren't. We have facts on our side and Trump and his campaign has no legal issues after all this time.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You nor I know what has been discovered so let's wait and see.
What are you afraid of? Because it sure appears to me many of you are #ting your pants.

You're confusing "pants pooping" with "determination". We're determined to see level-headed fairness from S.C. Mueller.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then you all have nowt to worry about have you? Let it finish.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Then you all have nowt to worry about have you? Let it finish.

Neither you or me have any effect on Bob Mueller. But those who do, should modify his mission to keep him focused on finding how Russia interfered in the U.S. election process. That is why the Special Counsel was appointed.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If his investigation brings up other wrong doings should he not refer those wrong doings to the right folk or should he ignore them?.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I swear, everytime I see these threads its like people have no idea how long this was going to take and how this works. Lets assume for a moment Mueller has something big on Trump, becuase in 100% honesty, I dont know, and nobody else truly knows except his inner circle. We would not know about it. Sean Hannity would not know it, hopefully no news source would know about it. If the big stuff was getting released and leaked he would legitimately be one of the worst prosecutors to ever handle a major case. Likely nobody would know until the official report is handed to the DOJ's office. I distinctly remember seeing from the beginning (reading some write ups by several attorneys) this would be an at minimum 18 month process, probably 2 years if done timely and thoroughly.

Quite frankly, I always see people saying that he's gone way beyond his legal authority and I am leaning toward disagreement on that point also currently. I think the only way we could know that for sure is if we knew exactly what information Mueller is sitting on. If we started seeing some headline that says "Mueller is investigating Trump taxes and business dealings from 1985."...Then yea I could agree with you. Right now it appears to me that he's still onto people that were brought into his inner circle during the campaign and that he's investigated into some potential crimes he may have uncovered as he's gone into those rabbit holes.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If his investigation brings up other wrong doings should he not refer those wrong doings to the right folk or should he ignore them?.

Serious wrongdoings, YES. But the Special Counsel should also have a pre-defined set of parameters for knowing when to stop digging. For instance, Mueller will never be able to interview Putin, or his alleged spies. Once every relevant American in the Trump Administration, Facebook, the MSM, Obama Administration has been interviewed and evidence followed-up on, he should issue a report with recommendations to the DOJ.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sissy Jeff Sessions should have ended the witch hunt as soon as the Page/Strzok texts were revealed. The bias was real, the "investigation" is a farce and Jeff Sessions is a sissy.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Really nwtrucker?

So, a persons moral character, as indicated by the manner of the execution of their free will, in so far as allowed within their job role, and their history as a human being, the weight of all the choices they have made in the past, leading to this present, mean nothing for that individuals future, or what they may decide to do with future decisions? I am sure I do not have to tell you that the approach you seem to be advocating, which is to ignore what a person has done already, while I am sure it suits you politically, is unrealistic in the extreme.

The comment I made about Jeff Sessions behaviour during the civil rights movement was not blather, nor was it irrelevant. His behaviour during that time shows what kind of an individual he was, what kind of individual he is. His responses to current issues are based on the life he has lead and the choices he has already made, his mind is made up partially by the matters of the day, but also by the way he has already acted previously, the behaviours and choices which feel most comfortable to him, and any profiling tool or psychological assessment would tell you the same, no matter who we are talking about. A persons past is not disconnected from their present, nor their future actions, not in the least.

Again, it might be politically expedient to think so, but its not sensible or logical to believe it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Since Mueller has not indicted, or even asked Trump for an interview, I cannot see how the investigation can be "distracting" him from anything. Not unless he has to be coordinating everyone's testimony... but then, that would be conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
Sissy Jeff Sessions should have ended the witch hunt as soon as the Page/Strzok texts were revealed. The bias was real, the "investigation" is a farce and Jeff Sessions is a sissy.

Jeff Sessions had the guts to recuse himself. People in the administration are going to jail, Mueller or no Mueller.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If one is objective enough, one would be obliged to view one's whole history, all one's acts, one's growth over time. One wouldn't cherry pick a single point unless of course it's nothing more that stroking one's own comfort zone and political beliefs, that is.

Personally, I don't care for the man. He either overly trusts the Judicial process or is tip-toeing in an attempt to remain unscathed in the political wars. What is obviously specious- not referring to you particularly- is this sudden dump on Sessions.

From what I've seen, his actions has be pretty neutral during his tenure. Recusing himself, which pissed off Trump, allowing the process to continue without apparent traction or result and now that he makes one statement and is ridiculed for it? (That does include you.)

The investigation hasn't ended. This is but one step in that direction and an appropriate one. Frankly, it may be nothing more than a verbal balm wih the intent to allow it to continue longer. None of us really know.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Of course the puppet does. It’s obvious they are getting closer and closer to the truth. Gee im wondering, how often was Hillary screaming shut down this email investigation. Lol.... Innocent people don’t beg for an investigation to be halted before the conclusion is reached. Then again that concept is probably way too profound and hard to understand for the garden variety rwnj. Sigh...... a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: TheGOAT

Jeff Sessions had the guts to recuse himself. People in the administration are going to jail, Mueller or no Mueller.

Had the guts to UN recuse himself too.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Mueller is going after Manafort hard. 70 subpoenas just issued. How is it that these subpoenas are connected to Mueller, but none of the other 20,000 are?

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

These subpoenas are for a trial.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

OK..so it's not another leak from the Mueller team. Cool.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: luthier

OK..so it's not another leak from the Mueller team. Cool.

It's a public court filing.

What has Mueller leaked?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join