It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Says the Mueller Probe into President Trump Needs to End Now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interesting that a thread about the Attorney General's stance on Robert Mueller's investigation has so quickly shifted to whether or not Sessions supports people smoking weed.

I didn't know that Mueller was investigating marijuana.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Interesting that a thread about the Attorney General's stance on Robert Mueller's investigation has so quickly shifted to whether or not Sessions supports people smoking weed.

I didn't know that Mueller was investigating marijuana.

Just another reason Jeff sessions is a terrible AG. Of coarse taking the job and knowing he was a witness in the case was the big one.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: carewemust

Jeff Sessions was also an enemy of the civil rights movement, and refuses to accept scientifically valid advice about cannabis.

What he says, in terms of the worth of his critical thinking processes, can be assumed therefore to be HIGHLY suspect.

LOL. Cannabis? Really? Now cannabis becomes the measuring bar? The DOJ doesn't make laws, they enforce them. Your civil rights comment is blather as well.

I hope you know that the justice department and police unions are one of the bigger groups lobbying to keep cannabis illegal. Also, Sessions has done more than a few things that have inhibited the legal cannabis wave because he wants to keep the plant illegal. Don't pretend like the DOJ and Sessions are innocent here and "just doing their job".

Yep, a perfect example of the priorities of the left. Cannabis,LMAO. Give me my doobies. That way I wan't have anything but a smile on my face as the whole thing goes down. My contempt.

It's unfortunate you believe that is the framework of the arguement. Or that republicans aren't part of the pro side. Particularly the young future of the party, veterans, and those who use mmj.

I couldn't care less if it's left or right. I am generous with my contempt....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You totally missed the forest for the trees with my point, but oh well. Let's get back on topic. Sessions input on the Mueller investigation is 100% useless since he recused himself. Plus he's a target of interest in the investigation as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Jeff Sessions was also an enemy of the civil rights movement, and refuses to accept scientifically valid advice about cannabis.

What he says, in terms of the worth of his critical thinking processes, can be assumed therefore to be HIGHLY suspect.

LOL. Cannabis? Really? Now cannabis becomes the measuring bar? The DOJ doesn't make laws, they enforce them. Your civil rights comment is blather as well.

I hope you know that the justice department and police unions are one of the bigger groups lobbying to keep cannabis illegal. Also, Sessions has done more than a few things that have inhibited the legal cannabis wave because he wants to keep the plant illegal. Don't pretend like the DOJ and Sessions are innocent here and "just doing their job".

Yep, a perfect example of the priorities of the left. Cannabis,LMAO. Give me my doobies. That way I wan't have anything but a smile on my face as the whole thing goes down. My contempt.

It's unfortunate you believe that is the framework of the arguement. Or that republicans aren't part of the pro side. Particularly the young future of the party, veterans, and those who use mmj.

Not in reality you aren't.

However, the reality is its a terrible topic for coservatives who would like to keep majorities.

Coming down on patients and young voters is a great plan....if you enjoy self sabotage.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Yes trying like hell to keep his job.
Poor little gnome.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Umm no he can't tell his number two to end it. He is recused. He knows what that means even if others dont.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How very very very very dare you.
That is an utter insult to Gnomes some of whom, I know very well.
Let me educate you Sessions is in Fact Spike Milligans odd puppet Pob.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

However, the reality is its a terrible topic for coservatives who would like to keep majorities.

Coming down on patients and young voters is a great plan....if you enjoy self sabotage.

If you think the non-drug crowd would pull their support based on legalizing pot as opposed to a growing economy and a future for their children, whether you view it that way or not, it's you that's not seeing reality.

Indulgence in a mind-altering chemical vs survival and future. No contest, sir.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yes it is such a none issue I agree with all those people in jail for years for having some pot I agree with sessions I think they should be in longer just to make sure the prison owners do not go poor.
We all know MJ leads to heroin and death so we should go a step further and shoot them like Trump did to my dog Jeff.
If Trump says so I will help him shoot these stoned dogs.
I think spending more on bombs will do the earth so much good in the future btw.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If you think the non-drug crowd would pull their support based on legalizing pot as opposed to a growing economy and a future for their children, whether you view it that way or not, it's you that's not seeing reality.

Indulgence in a mind-altering chemical vs survival and future. No contest, sir.

Apparently you are confused about the reality of voters.

Here is a hint. They vote emotionally.

Like I said vets, medical patients, young voters, and people who support the 10th is a large group. Large enough to push the line over.

But you are right of coarse. It's all about having fun and getting high.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You totally missed the forest for the trees with my point, but oh well. Let's get back on topic. Sessions input on the Mueller investigation is 100% useless since he recused himself. Plus he's a target of interest in the investigation as well.

LOL. It's you who raised the pot issue, not me. You used it to marginalize Session's comments. One can only conclude that those comments caused you concern or why else try to marginalize them? Recused or not.

Forest? Tree? Try intent. Agenda. Your positioning has been clear in your overall posting indicates- as is mine-and that makes it easy to cut through the rhetoric.

So many on the left have lauded Session's 'integrity' for not bending to Trump on this issue and this comment gains weight from both sides, as a result, and backs Trump politically if he chooses to act directly in the issue.

Sessions just 'rubber-stamped' that option with his comments. You know it, I know it. Pot or not....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

LOL. It's you who raised the pot issue, not me. You used it to marginalize Session's comments. One can only conclude that those comments caused you concern or why else try to marginalize them? Recused or not.

Forest? Tree? Try intent. Agenda. Your positioning has been clear in your overall posting indicates- as is mine-and that makes it easy to cut through the rhetoric.

So many on the left have lauded Session's 'integrity' for not bending to Trump on this issue and this comment gains weight from both sides, as a result, and backs Trump politically if he chooses to act directly in the issue.

Sessions just 'rubber-stamped' that option with his comments. You know it, I know it. Pot or not....

The guy is such a great lawyer he accepted the AG job knowing he was a witness to the investigation, which would cripple his power of the investigation.

His misunderstanding of the Marijuana issue is just another symptom of his bad judgement.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No I didn't raise the pot issue at all. I just pointed out a fact about the pot issue after it had already been brought up. Seems like your short term memory is a bit off today. You wouldn't be dabbling in that devil's weed you hate oh so much would you?

I have no idea what you are talking about here. Again Sessions recused himself from the investigation. His opinion on when it should end or not is as useful as you or I commenting on it.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Then why do you feel a need to make less of it?

If it doesn't have an impact you'd roll over and go back to sleep.

Judgment on mind altering chemicals. His judgement is just fine with me. Spend six months working in a drug rehab center and then opine on judgement regarding drugs.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Judgment on mind altering chemicals. His judgement is just fine with me. Spend six months working in a drug rehab center and then opine on judgement regarding drugs.

Of coarse focusing on a non physically addictive low toxicology drug makes total sense.

A drug used to treat addiction mind you.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

April 27th UPDATE:

The House Intelligence Committee issued its final report on Russian Interference this morning. President Trump says that by clearing him and his campaign of COLLUDING with Russia, the report gives the green light for Bob Mueller's "witch hunt" to end.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

April 27th UPDATE:

The House Intelligence Committee issued its final report on Russian Interference this morning. President Trump says that by clearing him and his campaign of COLLUDING with Russia, the report gives the green light for Bob Mueller's "witch hunt" to end.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

Not according to the Senate judiciary. Where the big boys and girls go to work.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It's a thread on ATS and I'm commenting on it. Do I need any other reason?

Yeah and I'm sure you were CONSTANTLY besieged by addicted potheads who couldn't kick their habits and not harder drugs right?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
If he has not done anything wrong let the investigation end what are you so afraid of?.

What a stupid response... How about the fact these investigations cost money (millions of tax payer dollars), and this money is being wasted on a frivolous investigation. Its a total witch hunt trying to find anything to trip Trump up and derail his presidency...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join