It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day we saved America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0t

hows that impeachment thing going?

Talk about dumb statements...

I don't recall saying anything about impeachment, so yeah you are making a dumb statement. It's called a strawman.

LMAO strawman

So now you dont think he is gonna be impeached?

Now I don't think? I never claimed he needed to be impeached in the first place. In fact I haven't even declared him guilty and have literally said many many many times on ATS that I'm withholding judgement against Trump until after the investigation ends. Nice try, but you just ate your foot on that one.

You are a LIAR......

Feel free to prove me wrong. I'll wait. My post history is merely a click a way.

Nobody that has been on this site at all needs proof .. we all know what you have said countless times..

Hell last time I asked you "hows that impeachment thing going" you said pretty good looks like Muellers getting this and that or whatever..

You are such a liar full of shi lefty..

And there you have it. The argument of a hard core Trumpeteer. My post on "delusion" stands.

The fact that you dont see its you guys that are delusional is very telling..

As evidenced by the video in the op.. You guys have been wrong every step of the way..

MAGA...MAGA MAGA

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That is either a really gracious compliment or the worlds worst satire. Either way i'll be taking those beers.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

Hey now. Let's not be TOO hard on the guy. After all he is notsure.

I know you said it you know you said it everyone knows you have said it..

You are proving again how big a liar you are..

Here I'll do your work for you:
Post 1

Yes. I've been very vocal on these forums about saying that I'm withholding judgement against Trump until the investigation ends.

Post 2

Man... You just suck at reading my thoughts. I don't "my team" at all. I have said over and over and over and over and over and over (get the picture yet?) on ATS that I'm withholding judgment on Trump's guilt until AFTER the investigation is over. I'm me. I'm not a team. I have my own thoughts. Try to actually talk to me instead of talking to a stereotype for a change. I know its tough because its easier to just assume I'm a stupid unwoke libtard, but you just make yourself look dumb by doing this.

Post 3

Do what you got to do, but I've maintained since day 1 of this investigation that I'm withholding my judgement on guilt one way or the other until the investigation finishes.

Post 4

Here's the difference between you and I. I know you THINK I think that Trump is guilty, but I have withheld my judgement on him and his entire cabinet. Once the investigations are completed and recommendations given, THAT is when I will make my judgement. That way I don't have any preset expectations to be ruined.

Post 5

This is called projection. Oh it's also lying. I have done nothing of the sort in this thread or any other thread. I've said over and over again that I'm withholding judgment against Trump until the investigation finishes. Typical that you can't refute my argument in this thread so you just strawman me instead and attack that.

Notice a trend here?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Sure, I checked out the video. Turns out I had already seen it, but the version I saw, had that crazy lady screaming at the sky at the end. Pretty funny stuff.
Nothing to really sum up though. Just a bunch of talking heads saying he would't win, then him winning, all to a familiar soundtrack that I can't quite put my finger on.

Do I think we saved America by voting him in?
Don't know, but I do know I'm glad that HillDog isn't in the Oval Office.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

This is a great example of people being separated from reality, which is what is being discussed in another thread.

You guys really think you "saved America" on election day?

Sure. That may be what you have to tell yourself, but we should never forget that these people are politicians and it is dangerous to view them as saviors.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You are uniformed. Trump saved America in less than a year and a half. Saving the world next. First the Korea's then the rest. Should take less than a year. Next he's not only going to fund interplanetary travel but he's going to lead a team to Uranus(smells of farts you know
) just in case anyone is taken hostage by Uranians.

Ah those pesky Uranians, we should build a wall to stop them-they are full of hot air and as pleasant as a fart in an elevator, but methane thinks-sorry methinks-that Uranians are harshly done by, Hell the other day A Uranian looked at my gas pipe, then he checked out the exhaust on my car.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: Krazysh0t

hows that impeachment thing going?

Talk about dumb statements...

I don't recall saying anything about impeachment, so yeah you are making a dumb statement. It's called a strawman.

LMAO strawman

So now you dont think he is gonna be impeached?

Now I don't think? I never claimed he needed to be impeached in the first place. In fact I haven't even declared him guilty and have literally said many many many times on ATS that I'm withholding judgement against Trump until after the investigation ends. Nice try, but you just ate your foot on that one.

You are a LIAR......

Feel free to prove me wrong. I'll wait. My post history is merely a click a way.

Nobody that has been on this site at all needs proof .. we all know what you have said countless times..

Hell last time I asked you "hows that impeachment thing going" you said pretty good looks like Muellers getting this and that or whatever..

And there you have it. The argument of a hard core Trumpeteer. My post on "delusion" stands.

Yeah, you are full of wisdom, and wise choices. That is why we align with, and listen to you!
Here you go. :cheer s:
: cheers:

Thanks but I don't drink.

Duh!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Do you remember the 2015-2016 news headlines?

Do you remember US Navy sailors, arrested by an Iranian vessel and taken to Iran, and US Navy ships looking on and doing nothing. The President did something: Obama sent them an Airplane with $400 million in one hundred dollar bills.

Do you remember a gas attack in Syria, how Obama said the next gassing would be crossing a "red line"? And then Assad gassed his people again, and .... Obama didn't reference it?

Do you remember how suddenly, America's ongoing mass shootings were suddenly being committed by islamist immigrants instead of angry white retirees and white teenagers?

what happened to all that?

Trump got elected because of America in 2016; not because of America today.
edit on 27-4-2018 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I guess threads like this are pretty good proof that Russia's internet pychop to stir up both the extreme left and right and play them off each other is pretty successful in it's ability to divide the american populace along political lines and keep us fighting with each other.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's an unrepentant and remorseless arrogance, those who believe the whole time they are perfect
and not in any need of self improvement. Except in their own minds, to
become even more arrogant is seen as improving themselves.. A very
narrow minded behavioral system of bloated self pride and arrogant
childishness that has no future and no hope for deliverance. This is the Liberal and Democrat. You have championed this mindset, now live with it, for better or worse.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
It's an unrepentant and remorseless arrogance, those who believe the whole time they are perfect
and not in any need of self improvement. Except in their own minds, to
become even more arrogant is seen as improving themselves.. A very
narrow minded behavioral system of bloated self pride and arrogant
childishness that has no future and no hope for deliverance. This is the Liberal and Democrat. You have championed this mindset, now live with it, for better or worse.

That seems to be quite arrogant to say, not to mention presumptuous.

Are you a liberal democrat?
edit on 27-4-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Liberals are pathetic. Without pathetic identity politics the left wouldn't have anything to say and they would become irrelevant like they should be. That is why they won't shut up

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
But it was Hillary's turn, Donald cut in line.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I have a question for you...

When you end a relationship with a girl and move on to the next relationship, do you continually bring up your ex when you have a disagreement, do you compare your current girlfriend to your ex?

I don't get your question...Where does Hillary fit in this relationship? Is she the ex, the new one, or the ex's evil mother in-law? Wait... Since we never had a relationship she must had been the bat crazy one that you would not touch with a ten foot pole...ok I get it now.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
But it was Hillary's turn, Donald cut in line.

The Don will never live down the day he prevented the first female President to be a liberal... They were on a roll, first black (sort of) President, first female, first Hispanic, first island pacific.... boy they had a lot of firsts lined up and he ruined it.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Watching the arrogant, smug leftists humiliation will never get old.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That's why I love these Trump worshipping mud-pit threads... The OP always starts off so confident about how rationally they can argue their point of view, all pumped up and ready for battle.

But like clock work, a few pages in and they're having a full blown tantrum.

lol... absolute gold.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Meh, just wait for the summit where the D is sure to make a mess and leave the world to blame the US for it.
Hence leaving China and πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί to come in and save the day(obviously to promote their own agenda).

Collusion or no collusion, the D is serving πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί and πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ very well.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And watching Trump drag the US down to become a footnote in global power, handing the helm to China and Russia(both true dictatorships) is truly sad and frightening.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

edit on 2018-04-27T18:28:23-05:00pmFri, 27 Apr 2018 18:28:23 -0500pmbpm2018 by carabao because: Double

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join