It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day we saved America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: notsure1

Trump sycophants unite! It's time for the daily praise Trump thread!

Hows that crow taste?

Here, have a beer to wash it down

Well if one needs daily affirmation of The Don's greatness it might be because of a subconscious fear of a lack of substance.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

What would you know aboot anything you are in the rubbish version of the US.
With your superior healthcare and your none school shootings pfft.
You could only wish to have a leader like the oh Holy great Orange one Trump!.
We are the world we are the Trumpers we want to fight for a better wall so lets start buildinngggggg!.(sing it to we are the world).
But all is not lost even you can come aboot and learn to love the Trump in all the ways possible!.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

Trump sycophants unite! It's time for the daily praise Trump thread!

a reply to: Krazysh0t
Hows that crow taste?

Here, have a beer to wash it down

Such a dumb statement you had to say it twice?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

hows that impeachment thing going?

Talk about dumb statements...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I don't recall saying anything about impeachment, so yeah you are making a dumb statement. It's called a strawman.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I don't recall saying anything about impeachment, so yeah you are making a dumb statement. It's called a strawman.

LMAO strawman

So now you dont think he is gonna be impeached?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

LMAO strawman

Now I don't think? I never claimed he needed to be impeached in the first place. In fact I haven't even declared him guilty and have literally said many many many times on ATS that I'm withholding judgement against Trump until after the investigation ends. Nice try, but you just ate your foot on that one. But then again that's what happens when you argument against partisan stereotypes instead of the person you are actually talking to. You make a fool out of yourself.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

LMAO strawman

Now I don't think? I never claimed he needed to be impeached in the first place. In fact I haven't even declared him guilty and have literally said many many many times on ATS that I'm withholding judgement against Trump until after the investigation ends. Nice try, but you just ate your foot on that one.

You are a LIAR......

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

LMAO strawman

Now I don't think? I never claimed he needed to be impeached in the first place. In fact I haven't even declared him guilty and have literally said many many many times on ATS that I'm withholding judgement against Trump until after the investigation ends. Nice try, but you just ate your foot on that one.

You are a LIAR......

Feel free to prove me wrong. I'll wait. My post history is merely a click a way.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

LMAO strawman

You are a LIAR......

Feel free to prove me wrong. I'll wait. My post history is merely a click a way.

Nobody that has been on this site at all needs proof .. we all know what you have said countless times..

Hell last time I asked you "hows that impeachment thing going" you said pretty good looks like Muellers getting this and that or whatever..

You are such a liar full of shi lefty..

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

LMAO strawman

You are a LIAR......

Nobody that has been on this site at all needs proof .. we all know what you have said countless times..

Nice cop out.

Hell last time I asked you "hows that impeachment thing going" you said pretty good looks like Muellers getting this and that or whatever..

News to me. I don't recall saying that. Surely you can produce evidence of this right?

Says the guy leveling accusations but unable to back them up. You are a laugh riot!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

LMAO strawman

You are a LIAR......

And there you have it. The argument of a hard core Trumpeteer. My post on "delusion" stands.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

He may in fact have saved the world from an atomic war.

That's funny, I never saw Trump at the meeting between North and south, and wasn't Lil' kim recently in China? Maybe they could have been whispering in Kim's ear.

But Trump will be Trump and take the credit despite the fact meeting was brokered between the two nations and he had nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hey now. Let's not be TOO hard on the guy. After all he is notsure.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I know you said it you know you said it everyone knows you have said it..

You are proving again how big a liar you are..

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

LMAO strawman

You are a LIAR......

And there you have it. The argument of a hard core Trumpeteer. My post on "delusion" stands.

Yeah, you are full of wisdom, and wise choices. That is why we align with, and listen to you!
Here you go. :cheer s:
: cheers:

link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You are uniformed. Trump saved America in less than a year and a half. Saving the world next. First the Korea's then the rest. Should take less than a year. Next he's not only going to fund interplanetary travel but he's going to lead a team to Uranus(smells of farts you know
) just in case anyone is taken hostage by Uranians.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I know you said it you know you said it everyone knows you have said it..

You are proving again how big a liar you are..

Actually, you are proving that you are willing to believe anything you make up in your head in lieu of evidence. If you can't prove your accusations (which are easily provable by searching through my post history if I truly said it) then YOU are the liar, not me.

Deny ignorance, broseph. Do you not know how to do that?
edit on 27-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

LMAO strawman

You are a LIAR......

Yeah, you are full of wisdom, and wise choices. That is why we align with, and listen to you!
Here you go. :cheer s:
: cheers:

Thanks but I don't drink.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The voices in my head say I'm not delusional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join