It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day we saved America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You really sound bitter. Did someone kick your puppy recently? I'm sorry that you are so angry at me for not blindly worshiping your messiah, but I really don't care. Though I am enjoying poking fun at you for taking yourself so seriously.

Good thing this is the mud pit and I'm allowed to do that right?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Since when has it become a pastime for Trump supporters here in ATS to camp in these little circle jerk threads and huff each others farts all day?

We have an hour to kill before "As The World Turns" comes on.

Y'all don't want discussion, you just want to reassure yourselves you made the right choice while the rest of the world and over half the country violently disagree's with you...

Yes. You all get rather violent with those who don't think the same as you.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since when has it become a pastime for Trump supporters here in ATS to camp in these little circle jerk threads and huff each others farts all day?

Y'all don't want discussion, you just want to reassure yourselves you made the right choice while the rest of the world and over half the country violently disagree's with you...

Your responses are so utterly feckless, that you have to pick at words without even understanding them to make a reply...

I'm not going to educate you on 'violently disagreeing' and how that's not actually committing physical violence...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Your responses are so utterly feckless, that you have to pick at words without even understanding them to make a reply...

I'm not going to educate you on 'violently disagreeing' and how that's not actually committing physical violence...

Not true.

I have plenty of "feck".

So there. Nailed it.

Boom.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

But the fact of the matter is, it IS the left who is resorting to violence over their disagreement (not the right). So, the paradigm for the term 'violent disagreement' has been shifted by the left toward actual violence and not just rhetoric and/or peaceful protest. And you can't deny this.

When did the right start any violence over Obama, or Clinton?

So, are you speaking out of both sides of your mouth, or just being outright misleading?

edit on 4/27/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'm thinkin' "swirlee" first, and then stuffed in his locker.

Ya without his lunch money

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

"Delusional":

having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions

www.dictionary.com...

The dictionary said it better than I could.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Have they guessed anything right? I can’t think of one. It has gotten to the point that they are rummaging through Trump’s past to find the things they could never predict in the future. Surely by now they have forgotten why they hate him because most of it was based on lies.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

But the fact of the matter is, it IS the left who is resorting to violence over their disagreement (not the right). So, the paradigm for the term 'violent disagreement' has been shifted by the left toward actual violence and not just rhetoric and/or peaceful protest. And you can't deny this.

When did the right start any violence over Obama, or Clinton?

So, are you speaking out of both sides of your mouth, or just being outright misleading?

No, just because you lack the faculties to ascertain how much cognitive dissonance you must leverage to make such a spurious statement doesn't reflect on me in any way, but rather yourself.

Was Heather Heyer killed by a left wing activist?

If you really want to get into a list war then I'll be your huckleberry, but I'm not really sure what its going to prove to you since you most certainly aren't going to believe anything that contradicts your assumptive position.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You may want to check who is the more violent the far right or far left.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You may want to check who is the more violent the far right or far left.

If people call me violent ONE MORE TIME I'm going to get angry and break something!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You really sound bitter. Did someone kick your puppy recently? I'm sorry that you are so angry at me for not blindly worshiping your messiah, but I really don't care. Though I am enjoying poking fun at you for taking yourself so seriously.

Im not bitter at all, just called out you’re hypocrisy. Seems like I hit a cord as well. Glad to here you’re having fun though, I wouldn’t want to cause any leftists any more distress than what their already going through after that epic failure in the last election.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Im not bitter at all, just called out you’re hypocrisy. Seems like I hit a cord as well. Glad to here you’re having fun though, I wouldn’t want to cause any leftists any more distress than what their already going through after that epic failure in the last election.

I dunno, that sounds pretty bitter.....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

He's employing the tried and true "I know you are but what am I?" defense from elementary school recess arguments.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Funnily enough it is only Trumpkins who bring up that election these days. Most of us on the left have already moved past that. You may want to join us in the present. After all we are getting ready for another election this year and if you are still celebrating past victories you'll walk right past this coming election. You sound like a football fan still whooping and hollering about his team's Superbowl win half a year after the Superbowl took place.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Most of us on the left have already moved past that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO LMAO WOW LOLOOLOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Trump sycophants unite! It's time for the daily praise Trump thread!

Hows that crow taste?

Here, have a beer to wash it down

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

You found 5 whole keys for that post. Still more relevant than the OP. Congrats.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Trump sycophants unite! It's time for the daily praise Trump thread!

Hows that crow taste?

Here, have a beer to wash it down

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: notsure1

You found 5 whole keys for that post. Still more relevant than the OP. Congrats.
Wanted to make sure it did not go over your head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join